BY LANCÔME

What it is:

Miel-en-Mousse Foaming Cleansing Makeup Remover is a transformative 2-in-1 cleanser and rinse-off face wash containing acacia honey encapsulated in water.

What it does:

Upon application of this facial cleanser, the honey-like texture melts to dissolve makeup and impurities. Once emulsified with water, it transforms into a velvety mousse to remove any remaining residues. Miel-en-Mousse leaves skin feeling cleansed and soft.

• Glycerin
  • Rosa Gallica Flower Extract
  • Citric Acid
  • Prunus Amygdalus Dulcis Oil / Sweet Almond Oil
  • Parfum / Fragrance

• "Lancome blew the cleanser catagory out of the park with this one. If you haven't tried this you are missing out. Great for dry skin or sensitive skin. Love it!" in 3 reviews
Lyndsey B.
Cape Coral, FL
As crazy as it sounds, I’d never heard of nor seen this Miel En Mousse cleanser before. As unique as it is you would think you see more of it. 🤷🏼‍♀️ It has a honey 🍯 like texture and has an amber-esque scent. It smells like Sensual Amber from @bathandbodyworks. You can use this cleanser in 3 different ways: when applied and massaged into dry skin it warms up a little bit, it’s quite nice and soothing. When dampened it foams/lathers 🛁 nicely which is a must for me in a #cleanser. There isn’t anything wrong with this cleanser it just doesn’t make me do backflips.
Megan M.
Oak Ridge
I spend a lot of money on skincare and makeup and don't care to buy high end products, however I want to be wowwed before I spend good money on a product. This lancome cleaner is just that, a cleaner. I've used it and given it a fair try and yes it cleans but there isn't nothing amazing about it that seperates it from lower priced cleaners that do a comparable or even better job. This got my face really clean feeling, kept it soft and smelled good but so do plenty of other cleaners that cost less.
Valerie M.
This is a great cleanser/makeup remover for before bed! It goes on thick, with a texture and color a little lighter than honey. I like to rub it into dry skin to loosen the makeup, then add a little water to my hands and work it into a lather. It doesn't quite reach "mousse" level but it does transform into a creamy cleanser. Afterwards my skin is shiny and clean but not dry or too taut feeling. I really do think the honey makes it more hydrating so it doesn't dry your skin.
Sarah C.
Grove City
This stuff is great. It feels like a luxurious foaming wash for my face. It definitely leaves my skin feeling cleaned minus the feeling that other cleansers can leave like you have stripped your face of all natural anything and your face literally feels like paper. This one left my skin feeling moisturized and soft. The appearance of my skin afterwards was beautiful. This cleanser is definitely worth it and it smells heavenly!
Fanny B.
philadelphia
I love this cleanser/makeuoeemover. I don’t always grab it but when I do I do not regret it. It’s 40$ which is not bad for Lancôme and it really does what it’s supposed to do. Te only thing is that when I use this product I remove my eye makeup first with bifacil because I feel that this product doesn’t take eye makeup off, specially with the consistency.
Jozett W.
The produce has a thick honey consistency. It warms on the skin as it is massaged on to the dry skin. Excellent makeup remover as well as cleanser. I purchased it at Macy’s. It is pricey ... however; it is a double cleanse product duo. With the addition of water it foamed. My skin is normal to dry and this product left me a little on the dry side....
Katie B.
Henryville , IN
I absolutely do not like this at all. It says that it’s a foaming make up remover but it did not foam for me at all. It did remove my face make up fairly well it did cleanse but I don’t feel like it is anything above and beyond other cheaper products. I would much rather buy a more affordable cleanser and use the extra money on a better make up product than to spend the money on this cleanser.
Erica P.
Spartanburg, SC
This product is just ok, definitely nothing special. I feel like I have to wash my face multiple times to remove my makeup, because it just doesn't feel clean after one wash. I do like that my face feels hydrated after using it though. It does not remove waterproof makeup very easily. After three washes, I was left with raccoon eyes.
Ekaterina K.
Brooklyn, NY
It’s a pretty interesting product. At first I didn’t quite catch what’s the deal here. It doesn’t foam much so I was a little confused. It smells awesome and feels very light on your skin and unlike other cleaners, doesn’t dry your skin at all. However, after SKINFOOD foaming cleanser I can’t even look at others. I just feel like this particular cleanser from Lancôme does not fully do the job it’s supposed to. When I tone my skin, I still see foundation residue on my cotton pads. I received it as a sample from Sephora Play! so I most likely will leave it at then. I don’t hate it, it’s not bad at all, it just doesn’t meet my expectations of a facial cleanser.
Maria S.
Georgia
This is on top of my list. Love the way it smells and it leaves my skin so soft and clean. Usually make up removing products end up leaving the skin drier but not this Lancôme Miel-en-Mousse Foaming Cleanser Foaming Face Cleanser & Makeup Remover with Acacia Honey and that’s the reason why I use it so profoundly.
Jessica V.
Jefferson Hls, PA
Does it get off waterproff makeup easily?
Letisha O.
Does it have some kind of mositurizer in it to keep the skin in good shape after the makeup removal
Lindsay D.
Fall River, MA
Does this take makeup off good?
Brooke R.
Mt Pleasant, IA
I love foaming stuff! What does it make you skin feel like after? Like a really clean tight feel? Or more soft?
kimberly s.
Irvine, KY
Any drugstores where I can purchase this?