BY LANCÔME

Miel-en-Mousse Foaming Cleansing Makeup Remover is a transformative 2-in-1 cleanser and rinse-off face wash containing acacia honey encapsulated in water.

Upon application of this facial cleanser, the honey-like texture melts to dissolve makeup and impurities. Once emulsified with water, it transforms into a velvety mousse to remove any remaining residues. Miel-en-Mousse leaves skin feeling cleansed and soft.

How To Use:

1. Apply 2 to 3 pumps of the honey-like texture onto fingertips.Slide hand across applicator to keep it clean from texture filaments.
2. Apply to dry skin, gently massaging the entire face. The texture will slightly warm upon massage.
3. Add lukewarm water: the honey-like texture will transform into a velvety foam for a perfect cleanse.
4. Rinse off generously while keeping your eyes closed.

In case of contact with eyes, rinse them immediately and thoroughly.
Miel-en-Mousse dissolves makeup and cleanses face leaving a comfortable feeling. Use in the morning and/or at night.
To remove eye makeup, use Bi-Facil Eye Makeup Remover prior to Miel-en-Mousse and complete your regimen with a toner.

GLYCERIN, AQUA / WATER, SODIUM LAURETH SULFATE, COCO-BETAINE, PEG-7 GLYCERYL COCOATE, MEL / HONEY, CI 19140 / YELLOW 5, SODIUM CHLORIDE, SODIUM BENZOATE, PEG-55 PROPYLENE GLYCOL OLEATE, POLYQUATERNIUM-7, SALICYLIC ACID, NELUMBO NUCIFERA FLOWER EXTRACT, LIMONENE, LINALOOL, PROPYLENE GLYCOL, SORBITOL, ROSA GALLICA FLOWER EXTRACT, CITRIC ACID, PRUNUS AMYGDALUS DULCIS OIL / SWEET ALMOND OIL, PARFUM / FRAGRANCE

Buy on ULTA
  • "Lancome blew the cleanser catagory out of the park with this one. If you haven't tried this you are missing out. Great for dry skin or sensitive skin. Love it!" in 3 reviews
Megan M.
Oak Ridge
I spend a lot of money on skincare and makeup and don't care to buy high end products, however I want to be wowwed before I spend good money on a product. This lancome cleaner is just that, a cleaner. I've used it and given it a fair try and yes it cleans but there isn't nothing amazing about it that seperates it from lower priced cleaners that do a comparable or even better job. This got my face really clean feeling, kept it soft and smelled good but so do plenty of other cleaners that cost less.
Valerie M.
This is a great cleanser/makeup remover for before bed! It goes on thick, with a texture and color a little lighter than honey. I like to rub it into dry skin to loosen the makeup, then add a little water to my hands and work it into a lather. It doesn't quite reach "mousse" level but it does transform into a creamy cleanser. Afterwards my skin is shiny and clean but not dry or too taut feeling. I really do think the honey makes it more hydrating so it doesn't dry your skin.
Jozett W.
The produce has a thick honey consistency. It warms on the skin as it is massaged on to the dry skin. Excellent makeup remover as well as cleanser. I purchased it at Macy’s. It is pricey ... however; it is a double cleanse product duo. With the addition of water it foamed. My skin is normal to dry and this product left me a little on the dry side....
Katie B.
Henryville , IN
I absolutely do not like this at all. It says that it’s a foaming make up remover but it did not foam for me at all. It did remove my face make up fairly well it did cleanse but I don’t feel like it is anything above and beyond other cheaper products. I would much rather buy a more affordable cleanser and use the extra money on a better make up product than to spend the money on this cleanser.
Erica P.
Spartanburg, SC
This product is just ok, definitely nothing special. I feel like I have to wash my face multiple times to remove my makeup, because it just doesn't feel clean after one wash. I do like that my face feels hydrated after using it though. It does not remove waterproof makeup very easily. After three washes, I was left with raccoon eyes.
Ekaterina K.
Brooklyn, NY
It’s a pretty interesting product. At first I didn’t quite catch what’s the deal here. It doesn’t foam much so I was a little confused. It smells awesome and feels very light on your skin and unlike other cleaners, doesn’t dry your skin at all. However, after SKINFOOD foaming cleanser I can’t even look at others. I just feel like this particular cleanser from Lancôme does not fully do the job it’s supposed to. When I tone my skin, I still see foundation residue on my cotton pads. I received it as a sample from Sephora Play! so I most likely will leave it at then. I don’t hate it, it’s not bad at all, it just doesn’t meet my expectations of a facial cleanser.
Ozzy G.
Chesterfield, VA
It cleansed my skin but for the price point I expect something a little more luxurious. The scent was an immediate turn off for me. It has warnings about getting it in your eyes so you have to do a separate process for removing any eye makeup. I received a sample and won't even finish that much less buy it.
Alisha C.
Lancôme Miel-En-Mousse Foaming Cleanser
I love Lancôme cosmetics and Beauty products! They never let you down! Everything I have purchased was worth the $$ you’ll love this face cleansing!!
Erica B.
Louisville, KY
1,388 reviews
If you take the name and price away this was a really good gentle cleanser. It took away the majority of my makeup but I am a double cleanser so I was happy with the amount this removed as a first step. However, when you add back in the name and price I was not blown away. There really are comparable drugstore versions of this kind of cleanser that do just as good if not better of a job than this at a fraction of the price. I wouldn’t not repurchase but this wouldn’t be my first choice.
Stephanie C.
Phoenix, AZ
All around impressive and amazing! The texture is smooth and not too thick or thin but bubbles up well enough to really clean pores deeply. It also smells abaolutely amazing! Its great for sensitive skin and especially dry skin.
Letisha O.
Does it have some kind of mositurizer in it to keep the skin in good shape after the makeup removal
Lindsay D.
Fall River, MA
1,141 reviews
Does this take makeup off good?
Jessica V.
Jefferson Hls, PA
Does it get off waterproff makeup easily?
Kasey S.
Boaz, AL
Will this break me out? I have sensitive skin.
kimberly s.
Irvine, KY
Any drugstores where I can purchase this?