BY LANCÔME

A gentle facial cleanser for daily useThoroughly removes dirt & impuritiesEasy to rinse off & non-dryingLeaves skin clean, fresh & pureSuitable for all skin types

Stacey H.
Crystal River, FL
My mother got this for my husband as a birthday gift and it was amazing. I would rate this product a 10 out 0f 10 I loved the fact that it did not have an overpowering smell. He loved the fact that it made his skin so clean. He also said it was very refreshing.
VICTOR L.
Jamaica, NY
Just i deal for me! this was the one i finally stand ground with , i have very oili skin especially after a work out i used so many products but this one just convince me i love the clean tightening feeling it gives me after, i feel like i had a deep pore cleansed at the spa! but is great to control the battle of oili skin awesome before bed and in the Morning too! just happy with this product.
Kylie F.
I bought this for my fiance and he seems to love it, ive had to purchase another bottle of it already. It smells nice and he seems to have a lot less breakouts when he uses it. i would definitely recommend this product to anyone who wants to get something for their SO.
Zachary B.
Warsaw, NY
I was hesitant to try this product because of the price. It ended up working great and exceeded expectations. The packaging was sleek and sharp. The cleanser itself was very gentle on my skin. I would definitely purchase this product again.
Perla C.
Rio Grande Cy, TX
I bought this for my boyfriend and he loved it. Works miracles, he works in the sun and for hours so this really helped clear up his face. I give it a 4 because he says it stings a little but it does work!
Kalyani K.
West Columbia, SC
My husband really likes this product, but he does say it makes his skin feel a little dried out after using it. I believe it is because of the gel formula vs. being a cremy wash. No he doesn't has oily skin, it's actually normal so this one was recommended.
Lazaro C.
Manor, Tx
I don't clean often with products but when i do i like how clean my face feels with this product.my face feels refreshed and thats from been out in the sun all day
Mayra P.
Chowchilla , Ca
I got this for my fiance & let me tell you he wasn't too happy about it but he tried it & he loved it! He said it left his skin feeling very smooth!
Maria A.
My hubby is absolutely loving Lancome. His face is looking cleaner and younger.I never thought he would ask me to buy him cleansing gel. I am amazed
Cristal S.
Jersey City, NJ
This cleanser is very gentle but i think is not so good, doesn't cleanse your face very well, and after a couple hours your skin gets oily.
Richard G.
Rch Cucamonga, CA
Is this good for oily skin? #newyearnewme