BY LANCÔME

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

A refreshing gel-cream that helps fight the appearance of wrinkles and loss of firmness around the eye contour area. Thousands of micro tensing actions leave the skin feeling lifted and smoother. Wrinkles appear reduced, skin feels firmer and more comfortable. Your skin looks visibly younger.

Jessica S.
Judsonia, AR
This was a good one. Even though it is for men, I would use this again. Good value, not pricey. Pretty packaging. I would highly recommend. Just came from Walmart! Everyone go try yours quickly before they're gone
Ari C.
Yorba Linda, CA
I so wish Lancôme was always in my budget but whenever I can get my hands on some I know that my skin is in for a treat. This product does wonders for my under eye region.
Nawar A.
Lawrence, KS
I     o      v       e      i     t   sooooooooo  much    ......     .......     .......     ......effective for the wrinkles on my skin..........it sort of met my expection
Maria B.
Morristown
My husband loved this so much! He always waits for me to bring him more of this! Spoil ur man with one of this
T I A R A C.
Vancouver
This product is AMAZING . for so cheap I was not expecting that great. but I was so surprised when it came (1-week shipping WOW ).  The packaging was everything it was gorgeous. it smelt AMAZING  and the results it left where breathtaking. I recommend this product to anyone reading this .
Desiree A.
Pozzallo
Purtroppo ad essere completamente sincera il prodotto non è stato come mi sarei aspettata, però spero mi possa rifare con il prossimo prodotto
Roberta M.
Portland, OR
Esse desodorante corporal tem uma fragrância sedutora e ainda possui uma boa duração, vale a muito a pena