BY LANCÔME

INNOVATION ON MEN'S SKIN. YOUTH IS IN YOUR GENES. REACTIVATE IT. GÉNIFIC HD COMPLEX: 3 major ingredients: the Genific complex that contains biolysat that decreases specific proteins of aged skin, increases specific proteins of desquamation and strengthens skin barriers, as well as phytosphingosine that increases skin hydration proteins, stimulates cell differentiation and proliferation. Added to the complex, tiger herb extract helps fight daily aggression due to shaving and also decreases irritation with skin proteins. see more...

sridivya a.
Very pleasantly surprised. I rarely see any noticeable effects from serums but I did seem to see that this product made my skin better - smoothr, more even toned, and generally healthier. I don't know if there's any effect to "gene" structure or what not, but I think this is one of the best serums I have ever used. I used it twice a day underneath an SKII moisturizer and I could see the difference. I actually look like I have pretty good skin now, which I couldn't say before using this product. Also, it does not break me out. If a product has a potential to break me out I will break out. So that's saying a lot for me. Packaging is beautiful and high class, and I love the dispenser which gives precisely the right amount of product for face and neck every time. Love it!
Karis C.
This product is amazing! My boyfriend uses it all of the time despite his young age. It helps his skin feel tight and hydrated; he actually uses it as a preventative measure to aging in the future! His skin is so touchable and smooth after using it, too! Irresistible!
Sierra S.
This stuff is Amazing! i spent one too many days out in the sun as a teenager, too cool for sunscreen, so my skin took a beating, especially my face! this has absolutely helped me gain back some youth to my face and diminished a lot of my fine lines by my eyes!
Evee A.
Phoenix , AZ
I didn't use the men one but I cant find the regular in the options to select. got a sample at Sephora ormightve been the macys impulse store ,as I said it was a free sample. definitely doesn't live up to the hype or maybe its more significant for mature skin.
Hilarie J.
Price, UT
I purchased this for my son he had been dealing with dry patches on his face. The first week he noticed visable changes and loves this product. He will continue to use it. It was more expensive than I would have liked but a little bit goes a long way.
Brittany B.
My man loved this. He felt a lot younger. And he would use it again. Packaging was great could read everything. I bought off Lancomes offcial site. My man thought it was gentle and not too harsh. He would use it again. No need for improvement.
Nemesis W.
Rowland Hghts, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
The hubby swears by this serum! He loves it!!! And don't mind if I do too cause at age of 43 he's still looks smoking!!!!! But joke aside this cream is wonderful works on wrinkle lines nice and works great on sensitive skin without itritating it
angelia w.
Kennewick, WA
My son's use this product it works well. They love it. I tried to get more information on it but they just said it works mom sheesh. They must love it because I have to keep buying it.
sierra s.
I have used a similar product to this one and liked it more than the lancome one. personally this one did not affect my skin that much or see even a slight difference. on top of that the price was a little to high so I would say it's definitely worth a try and see how it makes your skin look
Ashley W.
I love this product. I'm impressed with a product when I run out or stop using it, I actually notice a difference in my skin and this product does that for me. It makes my skin so soft and smooth and also gives me a glow from within. so amazing!