BY LANCÔME

High-Pigment, Comfort Matte Liquid Lipstick.

Finally, a matte liquid lipstick that wears comfortably without drying out your lips! A water-in-oil emulsion that's formulated with a patented Ultra Thin Film technology to deliver weightless texture and a second-skin feel without sacrificing intense color payoff. And it has Vitamin E for comfortable, non-drying wear.

Its unique cushion sponge allows for maximum absorption of the formula to deliver a precise, soft application onto the lips, and buildable color that dries without smudging or transfer.

Just shake to soak the applicator with formula, apply the cushion directly onto lips to build the saturated color... then wait for it to dry down to a lightweight, comfort matte finish.

• Opinions on the Lancôme Matte Shaker Lipstick and Lancôme...3 Answers
  • How about the pigmentation? Are they long lasting?3 Answers
  • How long does the Lancôme Matte Shaker Lipstick stay on3 Answers
Lancôme Matte Shaker Lipstick
  • "Absolutely love this product! I personally am not a huge fan of liquid lip sticks due to their drying nature and also due to the fact that they can be a bit messy and crusty (note: I am not a professional makeup artist, I just love makeup) However, these shakers are soooo effortless and have such high pigmentation compared to the juicy shaker. I just wish they had more color selections" in 139 reviews
  • "First impression is I LOVE the smell of this lipstick. This is definitely worth the price and the applicator / case is so cute. This is my first time trying this type of lipstick, it applies almost like a stain and is long lasting. I put it on in the morning and it lasted even through my gym session. Fantastic color. Love!" in 118 reviews
  • "Definitely going to be wearing this all summer '17! Ok so let me be the first to say, I'm a beauty product review enthusiast. Before I buy a product I'm usually standing in the isle searching reviews about it just to make sure I'm not wasting my money - so needless to say, I take reviews seriously and I think it's best to be honest. I received this free from Influenster otherwise I probably never would have thought to try it. Whoever came up with this applicator is GENIUS. I wish all my matte lip stain/creams had this applicator because you can apply it perfectly and it's buildable af. Definitely will be wearing this all summer, it's light weight and actually hydrating and actually matte. (I hate when they say matte and it doesn't dry matte!) Note: I have dry lips so it is really hard for me to find matte lip products that I would rate 5 stars. Packaging was adorable and this will be the first product I've ever received for free that I will definitely repurchase in other shades. 100% worth it. [product:lancome-matte-shaker-lipstick]" in 40 reviews
Jamie M.
Gainesville
I bought two of these and I am just incredibly impressed. I hate liquid lips because they dry out your lips so terribly but these things do not. They stay on and you don't even feel them, at all. I would say they last about 8 hours, may be more if you haven't eaten. I kept checking it, thinking that it had come off because I just couldn't feel it and it was there. I was kind of worried that it would be sheer with little color pay off but the color is there. I would recommend a lip liner for the darker colors if you want that sharp line, but I just kind of dab my finger around my lips and it defuses nicely enough that you can easily go without a lip liner if you want. The applicator is pretty easy to use, wasn't expecting that. Also, you don't need as much as you think you do. When it is wet it kind of feels and looks like it is going to be too sheer but after a minute or two you will get a better idea of how it is going to look and you have a smooth, even coverage with one initial application.

Finally, I want to say it looks great for hours, you know how liquid lips get cracky and cakey and you feel like you lips are drying into thin and husks? You just don't have those kinds of issues with these and I am blown away by that. I will buy these again and already have a few different colors picked out to try next.
Jessica K.
I love matte shakers soooo much. I used to be a lover of traditional lip stains with the felt tip marker feel, but those have kind of left the market. I do like a matte look, but I hate how drying typical matte liquid lipsticks are or how thick the formula ends up looking on my lips. I am always looking for something long lasting and these are so great. They're not transfer proof, but there has to be some trade off because usually transfer proof lip products are so drying. The matte shaker formula is super hydrating and applies really thin, almost like an oil. I love that you can sheer out the color, or build it up in opacity. These end up wearing away similar to the old lip stains I use to love, and I don't really feel them on my lips. Not that the bright colors look natural, but the appearance on the lips just looks more natural than traditional matte products that tend to look way too distinct on my lips.  On top of that, I feel like the color selection is awesome- some perfect everyday nudes and bolder colors! I have Beige Vintage (coral/rosey), Kiss me Cherie (blue-red), and VIPeach (peachey/coral). Dying to buy more, because these are my current faves.
Jillian T.
Clarkston
I picked up one of these lipsticks because my friend is a Lancôme rep and urged me to try it. The first shade I got was Kiss Me Cherie, which is a stunning blue based red. For this color, it definitely has buildable pigment; I can apply one coat and have a nice sheer red that’s perfect for everyday wear. When I apply two coats, I get a full pigment, but still lightweight, red that is perfect for a more glam look. It also leaves behind a lovely stain that sticks around (sometimes even after I remove my makeup)! If I was rating these solely on that shade alone, it would get 5 stars. However, the other shades aren’t as great as that one. I also only Completely Nut!, Magic Orange, and Energy Peach. The latter two look extremely similar on me, which is a bit of a bummer. All three of these shades are more sheer, and take a long time to dry down, so I never bother to build them up. I do still like the effect of them so I do think they are nice, I just don’t reach for them if I want a more bold look.
Rebecca C.
For those who loves the look of a matte and long-lasting liquid lipstick but hate the feel of most formulas on the market, this may be worth a try. The formula is definitely pigmented and long lasting and dries down matte, but does not give you that dreaded flaky lip after a few hours. The brighter and vampier shades also leave a stain effect after fading evenly so you don't have a circle of leftover liquid lipstick.

The applicator could be a reason for some people to not like this product, but I personally love it. I prefer a more blended look when it comes to lips, so the spongy applicator is great for my preference. For those who loves a crisp lip line, it is not really doable with this sponge applicator.
BreAnne H.
I'd like to just start this review with the fact that I won't be repurchasing this product because Lancome is not cruelty free. I didn't orinally purchase this because it was a gift. And I'm really bummed about that because this product is amazing. I have it in the shade Nude Delhi which is a beautiful nudie pink. It's the perfect everyday pink shade and this formula is the perfect everyday matte lip. It's just super comfortable and easy to wear. It may even be my wedding day color honestly. I just hate that it's not a cruelty free product and I hope that Lancome reviews their policies and makes some changes so that I can enjoy their products in the future.
Safi U.
These are some of the most comfortable liquid lipsticks I’ve tried! It’s a very thin formula and feels like nothing on the lips. It feels very cooling and wet when you first apply it and dries down after a few minutes but never looks super dry, cracked or thick. I like that you can control the opacity of the color by how much you shake it, it can go from a very soft color to very intense and pigmented. The sponge applicator is nice because it creates a soft and diffused lip line but you would definitely need a liner for something more defined.
Nicole M.
Absolutely in love with this lipstick. I bough this on a limb at Sephora and Im glad I did. The only complaint I have is that it is a bit pricey for the amount of product you are obtaining but I can understand why because this brand is high end. As for its formula It is an interesting  because although it is matte, it is NOT drying like many other mattes. This product its easy to apply and  leaves a beautiful tint behind on your lips. If you can get your hands on this product, DEFINITELY try it.
Andrea C.
El Paso, TX
I have 4 of these little shakers and they are my favorite lip products. The formula is ultra lightweight, feels watery when you apply it, which I really enjoy. It doesn’t dry out your lips. The shades are beautiful and flattering. The packaging is super cute, and the product overall feels high quality. I didn’t buy mine at full price because I feel like 22 is too much, but luckily I found them on sale. I absolutely recommend these, they are worth the hype.
Rita M.
Staten Island , NY
I LOOVEEE MATTE SHAKERS, I got three colors and I wanna got the rest from how much I love them, it stays all day! I don't feel it on my lips, I thought I will have difficulty with the applicator but it was so easy to apply! I just love it, if you didn't get it, you must try it because it is definitely worth it and I definitely recommend it
Layla C.
Elk Grove , CA
One of my makeup essentials that I must keep in my purse! I got a bright color and it really is the perfect lip stain even after the oil sets in to hydrate your lips. It leaves your lips looking hydrated and pigmented. The packing is really cute also and I love the lip applicator! My only con about this product is it can collect unwanted dirt where it opens and closes but it’s easy to clean off and it doesn’t touch the lip formula anyways
Beth-Ann S.
How do these differ from traditional Liquid Lipsticks? Are they thinner? Are they drying?
Norma D.
Mcallen, TX
Whats the different from regular lipsticks?
shuntearia D.
atlanta
Is this a great brand of lipstick
Natalia D.
Burlington, NJ
Cute packaging. Easier to apply? Too big?
Berenice M.
Orlando, FL
is this matte lipstick too dry?? is really matte??