BY LANCÔME

High-Pigment, Comfort Matte Liquid Lipstick.

Finally, a matte liquid lipstick that wears comfortably without drying out your lips! A water-in-oil emulsion that's formulated with a patented Ultra Thin Film technology to deliver weightless texture and a second-skin feel without sacrificing intense color payoff. And it has Vitamin E for comfortable, non-drying wear.

Its unique cushion sponge allows for maximum absorption of the formula to deliver a precise, soft application onto the lips, and buildable color that dries without smudging or transfer.

Just shake to soak the applicator with formula, apply the cushion directly onto lips to build the saturated color... then wait for it to dry down to a lightweight, comfort matte finish.

• How about the pigmentation? Are they long lasting?1 Answers
  • Lancome are very good in skincare how are there makeup stuffs ?1 Answers
  • How long does this last? Does it taint your lips?1 Answers
Lancôme Matte Shaker Lipstick
  • "Absolutely love this product! I personally am not a huge fan of liquid lip sticks due to their drying nature and also due to the fact that they can be a bit messy and crusty (note: I am not a professional makeup artist, I just love makeup) However, these shakers are soooo effortless and have such high pigmentation compared to the juicy shaker. I just wish they had more color selections" in 139 reviews
  • "First impression is I LOVE the smell of this lipstick. This is definitely worth the price and the applicator / case is so cute. This is my first time trying this type of lipstick, it applies almost like a stain and is long lasting. I put it on in the morning and it lasted even through my gym session. Fantastic color. Love!" in 118 reviews
  • "Definitely going to be wearing this all summer '17! Ok so let me be the first to say, I'm a beauty product review enthusiast. Before I buy a product I'm usually standing in the isle searching reviews about it just to make sure I'm not wasting my money - so needless to say, I take reviews seriously and I think it's best to be honest. I received this free from Influenster otherwise I probably never would have thought to try it. Whoever came up with this applicator is GENIUS. I wish all my matte lip stain/creams had this applicator because you can apply it perfectly and it's buildable af. Definitely will be wearing this all summer, it's light weight and actually hydrating and actually matte. (I hate when they say matte and it doesn't dry matte!) Note: I have dry lips so it is really hard for me to find matte lip products that I would rate 5 stars. Packaging was adorable and this will be the first product I've ever received for free that I will definitely repurchase in other shades. 100% worth it. [product:lancome-matte-shaker-lipstick]" in 40 reviews
Rebecca C.
For those who loves the look of a matte and long-lasting liquid lipstick but hate the feel of most formulas on the market, this may be worth a try. The formula is definitely pigmented and long lasting and dries down matte, but does not give you that dreaded flaky lip after a few hours. The brighter and vampier shades also leave a stain effect after fading evenly so you don't have a circle of leftover liquid lipstick.

The applicator could be a reason for some people to not like this product, but I personally love it. I prefer a more blended look when it comes to lips, so the spongy applicator is great for my preference. For those who loves a crisp lip line, it is not really doable with this sponge applicator.
Nicole M.
Absolutely in love with this lipstick. I bough this on a limb at Sephora and Im glad I did. The only complaint I have is that it is a bit pricey for the amount of product you are obtaining but I can understand why because this brand is high end. As for its formula It is an interesting  because although it is matte, it is NOT drying like many other mattes. This product its easy to apply and  leaves a beautiful tint behind on your lips. If you can get your hands on this product, DEFINITELY try it.
Layla C.
Elk Grove, CA
One of my makeup essentials that I must keep in my purse! I got a bright color and it really is the perfect lip stain even after the oil sets in to hydrate your lips. It leaves your lips looking hydrated and pigmented. The packing is really cute also and I love the lip applicator! My only con about this product is it can collect unwanted dirt where it opens and closes but it’s easy to clean off and it doesn’t touch the lip formula anyways
Jacquelyn B.
Whitestone, NY
I received this product for free from Generation Beauty. The color I received from spinning a prize wheel was Dark Fiction. The color in the bottle is brown. I was concerned that this color was going to look horrible on my very fair skin, but to my surprise its actually a light sheer purple color. Its not a purple that has a berry/red tone in it so the parts of my lip that don't have the product don't stand out, which I really like. Its kinda sheer but since its a dark color I actually like that it is. The only thing is I got it into my mouth after applying it and it made me gag, besides that its an over all great lip product
Katie W.
Salt Lake City
I'm always on the lookout for new matte liquid lipsticks so after reading a few reviews and watching a few swatch videos on the Matte Shaker I bought one (in the shade Completely Nut) and I'm not at all disappointed. It's super pigmented, long lasting, and surprisingly easy to apply. The first time I used it I went out to dinner within a few hours and it stayed throughout my meal, through drinks, etc. until the end of the night. One of my favorite things about it though is how comfortable it feels on my lips! So many matte liquid lipsticks I've used are pretty drying but this one isn't at all. It feels like velvet going on and stays feeling soft and light. I'll definitely be buying more shades of this product.
Andrea T.
Baltimore, MD
I am not a fan of a matte lip, to start. I hate the feeling and I find a matte lip really ages me. However, I bought the color Completely Nut after seeing Allana Davison on youtube wear it and rave about it. For my NC30 skin color, Completely Nut was a great MLBB. I love using a gloss on top and it's just the perfect nude!
Tracy T.
I tried a sample of this in the summer free GWP and was IMMEDIATELY smitten with it. My only complaint was that they had only released the line in maybe 6 colors - give or take. When I found out they had released new colors, I was ecstatic! The formula was the first ever matte lip color that made my lips feel nourished! I ordered two shades, and waited patiently. On arrival, I was pretty disappointed in the longevity of my particular colors, as well as how patchy the application was. I think both of these things could be resolved if Lancôme were to switch to a more conventional packaging with a wand - like what the GWP samples came in.
Claire L.
A highly pigmented, lightweight, liquid lipstick that stains so it lasts? You've found it. Lancôme's matte shakers are to die for. They go on easily and will last your forever. It is such a different way to have and apply compared to other liquid lips out there. It's non drying so it feels beautifully cushiony on the lips. They come in like 20 something different shades so you're bound to find one that you like! And priced at ONLY $22 that's a steal! I think these will last a long time and are perfect for traveling because the shaker packaging is perfect in every way. A stand out product for sure!
Ashley C.
29229
I was very exited to try this when it first came out! It is like a play on lip gloss in a new fun way. My mom and I both used it and felt like it added great moisture! It adds a pop of color in a nice gloss that isn’t sticky! Will continue to use. Bonus when it was on sale on HSN!!
Elisa S.
Moreno Valley, CA
My favorite shade is called sea sun and sand. It's a nude shade that goes with any look. The price is great for how long they last. They have a lot of shades to pick from. Travel friendly and long lasting matte finish with out drying out my lips. I can't ask for anything more!
Beth-Ann S.
How do these differ from traditional Liquid Lipsticks? Are they thinner? Are they drying?
Norma D.
Mcallen, TX
Whats the different from regular lipsticks?
shuntearia D.
atlanta
Is this a great brand of lipstick
Natalia D.
Burlington, NJ
Cute packaging. Easier to apply? Too big?
Katelyn O.
E Stroudsburg, PA
Love lancomes cosmetics! How are these matte lipsticks?