BY LANCÔME

High-Pigment, Comfort Matte Liquid Lipstick.

Finally, a matte liquid lipstick that wears comfortably without drying out your lips! A water-in-oil emulsion that's formulated with a patented Ultra Thin Film technology to deliver weightless texture and a second-skin feel without sacrificing intense color payoff. And it has Vitamin E for comfortable, non-drying wear.

Its unique cushion sponge allows for maximum absorption of the formula to deliver a precise, soft application onto the lips, and buildable color that dries without smudging or transfer.

Just shake to soak the applicator with formula, apply the cushion directly onto lips to build the saturated color... then wait for it to dry down to a lightweight, comfort matte finish.

• How about the pigmentation? Are they long lasting?1 Answers
  • Lancome are very good in skincare how are there makeup stuffs ?1 Answers
  • How long does this last? Does it taint your lips?1 Answers
Yana B.
Mt Prospect, IL
Beauty Junkie Expert
I went in to look their makeup products as I only had a mascara from them and some makeup remover and I started to look at their lipstick and I am sad I didn’t discover it earlier. This is one of the products that I bought. They have such a beautiful variety of colors. I think the packaging is so unique. I’ve never had anything I had to shake to get the product out. Which turns out really nice because it isn’t over flowing and I am not wasting any of the product. I got the color Nude Delhi and it’s a beautiful color for everyday wear. The scent is okay that’s the only reason I give it four stars but it’s very easy to apply and very pleasant on the lips. I will go and buy more colors.
Jacquelyn B.
Whitestone, NY
Beauty Junkie Expert
I received this product for free from Generation Beauty. The color I received from spinning a prize wheel was Dark Fiction. The color in the bottle is brown. I was concerned that this color was going to look horrible on my very fair skin, but to my surprise its actually a light sheer purple color. Its not a purple that has a berry/red tone in it so the parts of my lip that don't have the product don't stand out, which I really like. Its kinda sheer but since its a dark color I actually like that it is. The only thing is I got it into my mouth after applying it and it made me gag, besides that its an over all great lip product
Tracy T.
I tried a sample of this in the summer free GWP and was IMMEDIATELY smitten with it. My only complaint was that they had only released the line in maybe 6 colors - give or take. When I found out they had released new colors, I was ecstatic! The formula was the first ever matte lip color that made my lips feel nourished! I ordered two shades, and waited patiently. On arrival, I was pretty disappointed in the longevity of my particular colors, as well as how patchy the application was. I think both of these things could be resolved if Lancôme were to switch to a more conventional packaging with a wand - like what the GWP samples came in.
Claire L.
Beauty Junkie Expert
A highly pigmented, lightweight, liquid lipstick that stains so it lasts? You've found it. Lancôme's matte shakers are to die for. They go on easily and will last your forever. It is such a different way to have and apply compared to other liquid lips out there. It's non drying so it feels beautifully cushiony on the lips. They come in like 20 something different shades so you're bound to find one that you like! And priced at ONLY $22 that's a steal! I think these will last a long time and are perfect for traveling because the shaker packaging is perfect in every way. A stand out product for sure!
Dana M.
Belton, SC
Beauty Junkie Expert
To preface this, I am not a daily makeup wearer. If anything, I have just started putting on mascara {as of this weekend 4/15/17} 3..count em...THREEdays in a row and I'm starting to think I'm hot stuff... ha ha ha

I spend more of my money and time in the skin care department instead of perusing the makeup aisles. My husband, Houston, didn't like me wearing makeup when we were dating so I just went with the flow for the past 8 years and it just stuck!
When I received this matte lipstick, I was interested in trying it out as I enjoy a pop of color every now and then and this seemed like a great way to do that.

Boy was I impressed when I shook that little bottle and unscrewed what proved to be an innovative applicator. It is a little triangle looking sponge that is placed over a small grate inside the bottle.
Basically you shake it with the applicator in, the sponge soaks up the product and then you unscrew the cap and apply.
Insert adorable and practical hashtag here.. #ShakeApplyDry
My Beautiful Flaws ..
Oakland, TN
Beauty Junkie Expert
I have been a huge Lancôme fan and customer for over 25 years. During that time, I have rarely found a product that I didn't love. Unfortunately, this is one of those rare products. I received this product complimentary from Influenster in return for my honest opinion. This opinion is my own. As you can see, I don't give good ratings just because a product was sent to me for free. I provide honest, unbiased, and often very blunt reviews on my blog.

A Lancôme representative told me that this product was developed in response to feedback received about the original Juicy Shakers, which are an oil-based lip product with a slight tint. Customers complained that the oil tints weren't pigmented enough, so Lancôme released these "liquid matte lipstick" shakers. I hardly think of these as a matte lipstick though. These have a very thin, watery consistency. They are very pigmented and very bright. That's the extent of the benefits.

This applied wet but felt like water sitting on my lips, not drying down until I finally had to dab it with tissue. It doesn't have the consistency of a regular liquid lipstick, which usually provides a coating of dry lipstick that sits on top of the lips. This is actually a lip stain. It left my lips feeling very dry throughout the day, probably from the alcohol in the ingredients list. Other than the dry feeling, I didn't feel the product on my lips. It doesn't sit "on top" of the lips like other lipsticks do. It just stains them, leaving them dry.

When I spoke to the Lancôme representative about my assessment, she agreed and said that you need to apply a gloss over it. At the end of the day, it doesn't come off easily when you remove the rest of your makeup. My lips were stained bright pink/red until the next day.

Overall, I personally don't recommend this product for someone looking for a traditional liquid matte lipstick. If you're looking for a lip stain that is easy to carry around and apply, perhaps for a casual day at home or out shopping, this may be an option for you. Try it out at the Lancôme counter first though before investing in a collection of these.

Sorry Lancôme. I love you, but I'll skip this product.
becky P.
Beauty Junkie Expert
The colors are beautiful, especially the new Fall shades but the application is not convenient. The packaging is made to be a cocktail shaker but the applicator is a sponge that does not allow for precise precision unless you keep a lip brush on hand. Thumbs up for color and feel. Thumbs down for a “on the go” product. Lancôme Matte Shaker Lipstick
Brianna M.
Butler, PA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I got my VoxBox in the mail today and received my Matte Lip Shaker in it! I received shade 378, Pink Power. It's...well, it's interesting. It's definitely not my color and not something I would ever choose to purchase for myself. When I opened it up I was extremely surprised by the bold color but thought hey, let's just give it a shot. I followed the instructions to #shakeapplydry, and as soon as I looked in the mirror I almost screamed. The color makes me look like Steve Buscemi's character in Billy Madison. You know, the dude who puts on lipstick after using it to scratch Billy Madison's name off of his "to kill" list? Anyway...I immediately knew it wasn't a shade I could wear out of the house. At this point it was already dry, so I put some makeup remover on a cloth and dabbed it on my lips to remove the lipstick. That was when the nightmare started. The lipstick smeared EVERYWHERE and stained the lower half of my face. I had to scrub fairly hard and use makeup remover multiple times to get it off. I can't even imagine how one would get it off after a full time of use. Needless to say, this product will be staying in my drawer until I get rid of it. It applied well and felt fairly soft, but those are the only pluses that I personally think it deserves.

**Side note...I saw a review from someone who also received this in their VoxBox, and in her review she talked about how this was a "sheer coverage product." I'm not sure if she was confused or something, but this is 100% NOT a sheer coverage lipstick. It's extremely pigmented. I mean...it's hot pink LIPSTICK.**

• I received this product for free for testing purposes from Influenster. This is my own opinion.•
Randi K.
New York City
Beauty Junkie Expert
These are the most amazing matte lip products available. They go on so creamy and smooth but dry as a matte color that does bleed and lasts extremely long. All of the colors looks so amazing on any lip color. I also really love the feel of the applicator and it's fun shaking the shaker.
Kat Z.
Beacon, NY
Ahhhh the Lancome Shaker Lipsticks - I loooooooved the lip oils. As I have previously said my body is the Sahara, all surfaces of me are dry and dehydrated all the time so lip oils and balms are my jam - matte things scare me. These matte shakers, however, changed the game. They dry matte but feel invisible and lightweight on your lips. It is easy to forget you’re wearing anything at all. I have this in the shade Pink Power which is an intense bright magenta and definitely outside my comfort zone, they do make some more nude shades but with a matte lip having something more intense is the way to go. I put the durability to the test and ate a bowl of soup with this bright lip on and noticed it didn’t budge. I was wholly impressed with its staying power through things like food and drink. Oils will take this off, something greasy like a burger would probably be cause for reapplication but hour to hour wear and tear on your lips it holds up. Another plus? It doesn’t transfer (too much) I used my boyfriend as a guinea pig and kissed him all over his face and minor pink shadows were left. No messy, wet, pink splotches - always an exciting aspect of a lip color. Coming in at $22 it's pretty average for a higher end lip color and for the number of uses you will get out of it, plus the fun packaging I would say it is worth it. Even though I did receive this one for free I have, in the past, purchased the Lip Oil Shaker from Lancome and I will be getting some more of these matte colors as well (probably in nude shades because I am a weeny).
Overall, I have been very impressed with Lancome as a whole. I think I was previously a bit biased to it thinking it was a brand for old ladies but their products have incredible benefits and they hold up to their price point. There is nothing worse than throwing a lot of money into something and having it flop. I can say, from experience, that these are not flops. I would recommend going out and picking up some Lip Shakers and the Visionnaire Crescendo at once, the sunscreen I think you can find products that are equally as effective for less.
Norma D.
Mcallen, TX
Whats the different from regular lipsticks?
Beth-Ann S.
How do these differ from traditional Liquid Lipsticks? Are they thinner? Are they drying?
Jessica C.
Hamilton, ON
Are these transfer proof?
Natalia D.
Burlington, NJ
Cute packaging. Easier to apply? Too big?
Katelyn O.
E Stroudsburg, PA
Love lancomes cosmetics! How are these matte lipsticks?