BY LANCÔME

High-Pigment, Comfort Matte Liquid Lipstick.

Finally, a matte liquid lipstick that wears comfortably without drying out your lips! A water-in-oil emulsion that's formulated with a patented Ultra Thin Film technology to deliver weightless texture and a second-skin feel without sacrificing intense color payoff. And it has Vitamin E for comfortable, non-drying wear.

Its unique cushion sponge allows for maximum absorption of the formula to deliver a precise, soft application onto the lips, and buildable color that dries without smudging or transfer.

Just shake to soak the applicator with formula, apply the cushion directly onto lips to build the saturated color... then wait for it to dry down to a lightweight, comfort matte finish.

• How long does this last? Does it taint your lips?Be the first to answer!
  • How long does the Lancôme Matte Shaker Lipstick stay on1 Answers
  • My gods- can this be true?! Lancôme has a new Matte liquid lippie...2 Answers
Dana M.
Dana M.
Belton, SC
To preface this, I am not a daily makeup wearer. If anything, I have just started putting on mascara {as of this weekend 4/15/17} 3..count em...THREEdays in a row and I'm starting to think I'm hot stuff... ha ha ha

I spend more of my money and time in the skin care department instead of perusing the makeup aisles. My husband, Houston, didn't like me wearing makeup when we were dating so I just went with the flow for the past 8 years and it just stuck!
When I received this matte lipstick, I was interested in trying it out as I enjoy a pop of color every now and then and this seemed like a great way to do that.

Boy was I impressed when I shook that little bottle and unscrewed what proved to be an innovative applicator. It is a little triangle looking sponge that is placed over a small grate inside the bottle.
Basically you shake it with the applicator in, the sponge soaks up the product and then you unscrew the cap and apply.
Insert adorable and practical hashtag here.. #ShakeApplyDry
My Beautiful Flaws ..
My Beautiful Flaws ..
Oakland, TN
I have been a huge Lancôme fan and customer for over 25 years. During that time, I have rarely found a product that I didn't love. Unfortunately, this is one of those rare products. I received this product complimentary from Influenster in return for my honest opinion. This opinion is my own. As you can see, I don't give good ratings just because a product was sent to me for free. I provide honest, unbiased, and often very blunt reviews on my blog.

A Lancôme representative told me that this product was developed in response to feedback received about the original Juicy Shakers, which are an oil-based lip product with a slight tint. Customers complained that the oil tints weren't pigmented enough, so Lancôme released these "liquid matte lipstick" shakers. I hardly think of these as a matte lipstick though. These have a very thin, watery consistency. They are very pigmented and very bright. That's the extent of the benefits.

This applied wet but felt like water sitting on my lips, not drying down until I finally had to dab it with tissue. It doesn't have the consistency of a regular liquid lipstick, which usually provides a coating of dry lipstick that sits on top of the lips. This is actually a lip stain. It left my lips feeling very dry throughout the day, probably from the alcohol in the ingredients list. Other than the dry feeling, I didn't feel the product on my lips. It doesn't sit "on top" of the lips like other lipsticks do. It just stains them, leaving them dry.

When I spoke to the Lancôme representative about my assessment, she agreed and said that you need to apply a gloss over it. At the end of the day, it doesn't come off easily when you remove the rest of your makeup. My lips were stained bright pink/red until the next day.

Overall, I personally don't recommend this product for someone looking for a traditional liquid matte lipstick. If you're looking for a lip stain that is easy to carry around and apply, perhaps for a casual day at home or out shopping, this may be an option for you. Try it out at the Lancôme counter first though before investing in a collection of these.

Sorry Lancôme. I love you, but I'll skip this product.
Brianna M.
Brianna M.
Butler, PA
I got my VoxBox in the mail today and received my Matte Lip Shaker in it! I received shade 378, Pink Power. It's...well, it's interesting. It's definitely not my color and not something I would ever choose to purchase for myself. When I opened it up I was extremely surprised by the bold color but thought hey, let's just give it a shot. I followed the instructions to #shakeapplydry, and as soon as I looked in the mirror I almost screamed. The color makes me look like Steve Buscemi's character in Billy Madison. You know, the dude who puts on lipstick after using it to scratch Billy Madison's name off of his "to kill" list? Anyway...I immediately knew it wasn't a shade I could wear out of the house. At this point it was already dry, so I put some makeup remover on a cloth and dabbed it on my lips to remove the lipstick. That was when the nightmare started. The lipstick smeared EVERYWHERE and stained the lower half of my face. I had to scrub fairly hard and use makeup remover multiple times to get it off. I can't even imagine how one would get it off after a full time of use. Needless to say, this product will be staying in my drawer until I get rid of it. It applied well and felt fairly soft, but those are the only pluses that I personally think it deserves.

**Side note...I saw a review from someone who also received this in their VoxBox, and in her review she talked about how this was a "sheer coverage product." I'm not sure if she was confused or something, but this is 100% NOT a sheer coverage lipstick. It's extremely pigmented. I mean...it's hot pink LIPSTICK.**

• I received this product for free for testing purposes from Influenster. This is my own opinion.•
Kat Z.
Kat Z.
Beacon, NY
Ahhhh the Lancome Shaker Lipsticks - I loooooooved the lip oils. As I have previously said my body is the Sahara, all surfaces of me are dry and dehydrated all the time so lip oils and balms are my jam - matte things scare me. These matte shakers, however, changed the game. They dry matte but feel invisible and lightweight on your lips. It is easy to forget you’re wearing anything at all. I have this in the shade Pink Power which is an intense bright magenta and definitely outside my comfort zone, they do make some more nude shades but with a matte lip having something more intense is the way to go. I put the durability to the test and ate a bowl of soup with this bright lip on and noticed it didn’t budge. I was wholly impressed with its staying power through things like food and drink. Oils will take this off, something greasy like a burger would probably be cause for reapplication but hour to hour wear and tear on your lips it holds up. Another plus? It doesn’t transfer (too much) I used my boyfriend as a guinea pig and kissed him all over his face and minor pink shadows were left. No messy, wet, pink splotches - always an exciting aspect of a lip color. Coming in at $22 it's pretty average for a higher end lip color and for the number of uses you will get out of it, plus the fun packaging I would say it is worth it. Even though I did receive this one for free I have, in the past, purchased the Lip Oil Shaker from Lancome and I will be getting some more of these matte colors as well (probably in nude shades because I am a weeny).
Overall, I have been very impressed with Lancome as a whole. I think I was previously a bit biased to it thinking it was a brand for old ladies but their products have incredible benefits and they hold up to their price point. There is nothing worse than throwing a lot of money into something and having it flop. I can say, from experience, that these are not flops. I would recommend going out and picking up some Lip Shakers and the Visionnaire Crescendo at once, the sunscreen I think you can find products that are equally as effective for less.
Michele W.
Michele W.
I did another review on my blog, Afitandfabulousmichele, but to but it simply, the product was definitely a must-have in my opinion.  Although it did contain other ingredients within the label that were unnatural and man-made, the product delivered in all that it was expected to do.  The gorgeous matte liquid lipstick went on perfectly with the cushion sponge applicator and left a smooth film on my lips that is not comparable to the nauseating texture and smell of other lipsticks.  Unlike other solid lipsticks that leave lips too bright or too dark with color, it allowed a controlled amount giving the ability to make the color lighter or darker, making it the perfect hue for myself.  At the end of my experience and looking at all my photos with it on, I would definitely say to buy as it not only gave me the confidence to get through my bad day, but left my lips feeling better than most formulas would!
Cara B.
Cara B.
Rockton, IL
Today I tried Lancôme's Matte Shaker High Pigment Liquid Lipstick (color: 378 Pink Power), which was gifted to me for #free by @lancomeofficial and @influenster in exchange for my honest review. These are described as having a high-pigment formula that "delivers intense color payoff in a comfort matte finish with an ultra-lightweight texture and second-skin feel," and I gotta say... that is like 95% accurate! I'm not sure I've ever worn a lighter or more comfortable long-wearing lipstick. I wore it today for 11 hours without reapplying, including eating and drinking, and only lost a little color in the center of my lips. The 5% difference, to me, is that, despite drying completely, it's not a TRUE matte finish (which is why I deducted 1 star in my rating). You can see a hint of sheen on my lips, and that stayed. But these are so thin & comfortable on your lips that they're definitely worth trying. My only other criticism would be the unique cushion applicator, which is a little different to work with and perhaps not quite as precise as traditional doe-foot applicators. Over all, I would highly recommend trying these! Available in 7 shades, $22 each, at Sephora!
Quiana B.
Quiana B.
Los Angeles, CA
I have tried a boat load of lipsticks that claimed long lasting wear. 95.5% of those lipsticks had my lips feeling dry and the freaking lipstick peeled or cracked during normal wear. Until LANCÔME sent me Matte Shaker in Pink Power to try I had completely given up on ALL lipsticks with long wear claims. The matte Shaker is the business. I love the application. You use the lipstick for both your lip liner and fill. I can put on as little or as much color as I like without the lipstick starting to get clunky on my lips. Not only that but the color does last.. hell unless you use some remover the lipstick will stay on even over night without feeling dry and brittle on your lips. I love the Pink Power color and look forward to adding a few more of the matte shakers to my collection. This is the perfect lipstick for me to wear @ work without having to worry about it coming off. The Matte Shaker was easy to use, no mess or hassle. I like the packaging as well because unlike regular lipstick I don't have to worry about the screw on top coming off in my purse or make-up bag. PS. This lipstick is also great for dates.. if you and your boo share a kiss you don't have to worry about getting lipstick all over him/her. I received this product free for testing purposes. The opinions I expressed of the matte Shaker are my own personal thoughts.
Jenna L.
Jenna L.
I received this item complimentary from Influenster but all opinions are my own. I was excited to try this product because it states it won't feel dry on your lips. With other matte lipsticks, it feels like chalk on your lips. This formula was definitely not a chalky feeling. But the formula did make my lips feel dry. I could see the cracks and lines in my lips. There wasn't a tight feeling like I had experienced with other matte lipsticks. It did stay put about 5 hrs. I did notice some transfer of product on my straw but nothing major. It was definitely more comfortable to wear than the other formulas. The pigment was great. One coat was enough for me and I didn't need to reapply. You can do multiple coats for deeper color but definitely allow drying time in between. The packaging was nice and reminded me of a nail polish! It has a metal shaker in it like nail polish bottles and requires you to shake before application. This is something I would wear for special occasions when I know I'm going to be photographed and greeting people. You don't have to worry about reapplying your gloss and it getting sticky. I don't think I would use this as an everyday lipstick because I don't need that kind of staying power. When I took it off I did still have some color staining my lips but they weren't super dry. I would recommend and would purchase on my own in a few classic colors I could wear forever.
ANA U.
ANA U.
I'm happy with this liquid lip of @LancomeOfficial, I really like its formula because unlike most of the lipstick that leaves a horrible sensation in the lips, this is very light, almost does not feel as if it had nothing applied in the lips. In addition, it stays on the lips and does not break, and the best thing is that it does not dehydrate the lips. But it has a point against it and it is its applicator, it is a very thick sponge that requires a greater precision and control when applying it so that it does not overflow the lips. The color I received is Pink Power. Although I like more to use nudes lipsticks, this one I liked a lot because it takes me out of my "comfort zone"; Is a vibrant and daring pink, ideal for the summer season. I reveived this liquid lipstick totally Free for testing purpose, but all opinions are mine. Thanks @Influenster & @LancomeOfficial for sending me it! #ShakeApplyDry #contest #skinintervals
Ashley R.
Ashley R.
Wilsonville, OR
To start,  I received this product complimentary from Influenster but all opinions are my own.

I think this is an adorable product; however, there are some issues I have with it. First and foremost, the applicator is VERY big. A lot of product comes out on the tip of the applicator which means you need to be extra careful; with an applicator this size, it's hard to be precise with the product. That being said, this product stains; if you mess up, it could get ugly. I tried it on the back of my hand and it took several washes to remove, so it will help to have a makeup remover meant for heavy duty or waterproof makeup or one specifically designed to tackle liquid lips. It takes a while to dry, so be careful not to do any activities that involve lips for a good 20 minutes after applying. I do think the colors and pigmentation are awesome, but the design of the package needs to be improved.  Another downfall is that you get .20 oz for $22 - comparing this to other popular liquid lipsticks, it just doesn't stack up. For example, Kat Von D liquid lipsticks have a sleek applicator for precise application, a larger color range, and are only $20 for .22 oz of product - a minimal increase, but it's something to think about. All in all, I think the product, the actual liquid lip is great, I just don't think the packaging is practical.
Beth-Ann S.
Beth-Ann S.
How do these differ from traditional Liquid Lipsticks? Are they thinner? Are they drying?
Norma D.
Norma D.
Mcallen, TX
Whats the different from regular lipsticks?
Jessica C.
Jessica C.
Hamilton, ON
Are these transfer proof?
Katelyn O.
Katelyn O.
E Stroudsburg, PA
Love lancomes cosmetics! How are these matte lipsticks?
shuntearia D.
shuntearia D.
atlanta
Is this a great brand of lipstick