BY LANCÔME

High-Pigment, Comfort Matte Liquid Lipstick.

Finally, a matte liquid lipstick that wears comfortably without drying out your lips! A water-in-oil emulsion that's formulated with a patented Ultra Thin Film technology to deliver weightless texture and a second-skin feel without sacrificing intense color payoff. And it has Vitamin E for comfortable, non-drying wear.

Its unique cushion sponge allows for maximum absorption of the formula to deliver a precise, soft application onto the lips, and buildable color that dries without smudging or transfer.

Just shake to soak the applicator with formula, apply the cushion directly onto lips to build the saturated color... then wait for it to dry down to a lightweight, comfort matte finish.

• Who wants try it for free ??6 Answers
  • I am very interested in this lipstick. I was wondering if...2 Answers
  • Opinions on the Lancôme Matte Shaker Lipstick and Lancôme...5 Answers
Lancôme Matte Shaker Lipstick
  • "Absolutely love this product! I personally am not a huge fan of liquid lip sticks due to their drying nature and also due to the fact that they can be a bit messy and crusty (note: I am not a professional makeup artist, I just love makeup) However, these shakers are soooo effortless and have such high pigmentation compared to the juicy shaker. I just wish they had more color selections" in 139 reviews
  • "First impression is I LOVE the smell of this lipstick. This is definitely worth the price and the applicator / case is so cute. This is my first time trying this type of lipstick, it applies almost like a stain and is long lasting. I put it on in the morning and it lasted even through my gym session. Fantastic color. Love!" in 118 reviews
  • "Definitely going to be wearing this all summer '17! Ok so let me be the first to say, I'm a beauty product review enthusiast. Before I buy a product I'm usually standing in the isle searching reviews about it just to make sure I'm not wasting my money - so needless to say, I take reviews seriously and I think it's best to be honest. I received this free from Influenster otherwise I probably never would have thought to try it. Whoever came up with this applicator is GENIUS. I wish all my matte lip stain/creams had this applicator because you can apply it perfectly and it's buildable af. Definitely will be wearing this all summer, it's light weight and actually hydrating and actually matte. (I hate when they say matte and it doesn't dry matte!) Note: I have dry lips so it is really hard for me to find matte lip products that I would rate 5 stars. Packaging was adorable and this will be the first product I've ever received for free that I will definitely repurchase in other shades. 100% worth it. [product:lancome-matte-shaker-lipstick]" in 40 reviews
Savannah R.
Dalton
Review for: Other more...
These are a really great concept. The scents of each individual color are nice and not too overpowering. Pretty and sheer pigmentation for a very minimal look, or I also like to layer over a similar lipstick shade for a bit more drama. They do not have a lot of staying power, there is a need for reapplication fairly often if wearing alone without lipstick, but they do feel hydrating on bare lips. Plus, the packaging is so cute they're fun to pull out and shake and apply and sensation of the soft/spongy tip is enjoyable on the lips. I know, sounds weird, but try it, it's strangely soothing! Ha! Most importantly, I love that you get a nice sheen without all the stickyness of pretty much all lip glosses. Also, a little trick I picked up, to get more color for each application, unscrew cap a little, then shake and you'll get more of the pigment on sponge tip. I purchased three shades: Vanilla Pop, Meli Melon and Apri-cute. Like all three shades for different moods/occasions. Vanilla pop is deeper in shade and gives my lips a nice flush. Meli-Melon is a really pretty pinky nude and Apri-cute is a lovely orange perfect for bronze summer looks. Happy with the shades I chose and think they're the perfect "gloss" for summer: fresh and hydrating. Reason for four instead of five stars only because of the lack of staying power.
jordanne k.
Citrus Hts, CA
Purchased at: ULTA
Review for: 377 Pink Pocket more...
When I first picked this up, it was on the recommendation from a counter girl at my local Ulta. I thought the color was beautiful and it looked fantastic on her - so I thought, why not? It’s beautiful, and the price point isn’t bad. When I tried it, there was a bit of trial and error in regards to using it but I’d definitely pick it up again! It stays in place all day and I’d definitely purchase it again!
Jillian C.
Clarkston, MI
I picked up one of these lipsticks because my friend is a Lancôme rep and urged me to try it. The first shade I got was Kiss Me Cherie, which is a stunning blue based red. For this color, it definitely has buildable pigment; I can apply one coat and have a nice sheer red that’s perfect for everyday wear. When I apply two coats, I get a full pigment, but still lightweight, red that is perfect for a more glam look. It also leaves behind a lovely stain that sticks around (sometimes even after I remove my makeup)! If I was rating these solely on that shade alone, it would get 5 stars. However, the other shades aren’t as great as that one. I also only Completely Nut!, Magic Orange, and Energy Peach. The latter two look extremely similar on me, which is a bit of a bummer. All three of these shades are more sheer, and take a long time to dry down, so I never bother to build them up. I do still like the effect of them so I do think they are nice, I just don’t reach for them if I want a more bold look.
Jessica K.
I love matte shakers soooo much. I used to be a lover of traditional lip stains with the felt tip marker feel, but those have kind of left the market. I do like a matte look, but I hate how drying typical matte liquid lipsticks are or how thick the formula ends up looking on my lips. I am always looking for something long lasting and these are so great. They're not transfer proof, but there has to be some trade off because usually transfer proof lip products are so drying. The matte shaker formula is super hydrating and applies really thin, almost like an oil. I love that you can sheer out the color, or build it up in opacity. These end up wearing away similar to the old lip stains I use to love, and I don't really feel them on my lips. Not that the bright colors look natural, but the appearance on the lips just looks more natural than traditional matte products that tend to look way too distinct on my lips.  On top of that, I feel like the color selection is awesome- some perfect everyday nudes and bolder colors! I have Beige Vintage (coral/rosey), Kiss me Cherie (blue-red), and VIPeach (peachey/coral). Dying to buy more, because these are my current faves.
BreAnne H.
I'd like to just start this review with the fact that I won't be repurchasing this product because Lancome is not cruelty free. I didn't orinally purchase this because it was a gift. And I'm really bummed about that because this product is amazing. I have it in the shade Nude Delhi which is a beautiful nudie pink. It's the perfect everyday pink shade and this formula is the perfect everyday matte lip. It's just super comfortable and easy to wear. It may even be my wedding day color honestly. I just hate that it's not a cruelty free product and I hope that Lancome reviews their policies and makes some changes so that I can enjoy their products in the future.
Vanessa M.
Atlantis
Review for: Other more...
I forgot exact shade I had, but it was peachy/coral color. I did not like this product because I felt like I can taste the perfume from it. It has a strong Lancôme scent that I usually don't mind, but with this formula on my lips, I just can't stand it.
Helen H.
Chicago
Review for: Other more...
I have the 182 shade, chili manjaro. I love the color application for WOC. The color stays for a few hours. However, the taste does leave a lipstick like taste in the mouth and it does@dry down the lip. This can be solved with a balm underneath.
Lindsey K.
This is the lightest, most comfortable and non-drying liquid lipstick I have ever owned. It comes in a little shaker applicator that you have to shake to saturate the sponge inside (yes, I'm probably the only one who didn't realize this at first but that's just how I roll). The applicator is a conical-shaped fuzzy sponge that despite its large size applies pretty precisely. The best part about this product is that it feels like nothing- actually, it feels BETTER than nothing. Almost like a creamy powder. It is so light and glides on so smooth it is unbelievable. I wanted something neutral and long-lasting for everyday use and this doesn't disappoint. The shade "Sea, Sand & Sun" almost matches my natural lips perfectly which is something I've never been able to find. Like all liquid lipsticks, it does fade after you eat something greasy but it is a gradual fade. It is expensive, but if you're looking for something you can wear every day that will last this is your lipstick. LOVE.
Safi U.
These are some of the most comfortable liquid lipsticks I’ve tried! It’s a very thin formula and feels like nothing on the lips. It feels very cooling and wet when you first apply it and dries down after a few minutes but never looks super dry, cracked or thick. I like that you can control the opacity of the color by how much you shake it, it can go from a very soft color to very intense and pigmented. The sponge applicator is nice because it creates a soft and diffused lip line but you would definitely need a liner for something more defined.
Nicole M.
Absolutely in love with this lipstick. I bough this on a limb at Sephora and Im glad I did. The only complaint I have is that it is a bit pricey for the amount of product you are obtaining but I can understand why because this brand is high end. As for its formula It is an interesting  because although it is matte, it is NOT drying like many other mattes. This product its easy to apply and  leaves a beautiful tint behind on your lips. If you can get your hands on this product, DEFINITELY try it.
Illy H.
What is the applicator like on this product?
marie m.
Antioch, CA
Who wants try it for free ??
Krystal B.
What is the price of this liquid lipstick?
Peyton A.
Opinions on the Lancôme Matte Shaker Lipstick and Lancôme Juicy Shaker Pigment Infused Bi-Phased Lip Oil anyone? Would love to hear honest opinions before I buy one!
Andressa L.