18 colors available

BY LANCÔME

What it is: A highly pigmented matte liquid lipstick that delivers intense color payoff with a lightweight, second-skin feel that wears comfortably throughout the day without drying.

What it does: Its pillow-like cushion applicator allows for precise application without any streaks or smudges. It's a water-in-oil emulsion formulated with patented Ultra Thin Film technology to deliver weightless texture without sacrificing color payoff. Vitamin E provides comfortable, nondrying wear, and the buildable color dries without transferring.

Research results: In an independent study:

- 95% of participants felt the product delivered intense color payoff

- 94% of participants found the texture of the product to be smooth

- 93% of participants thought the product was comfortable on the lips

- 92% of participants felt the product was lightweight, almost as if it wasn't there

- 92% of participants said the product did not leave a sticky sensation on the lips

- 87% of participants described the texture of the product as a second-skin finish.

How to use:

In order to maximize the product's effectiveness, shake the bottle prior to application and saturate the cushion with the formula. Allow for 90 seconds of drying time post application for a comfort-matte dry-down effect.

Pro tips: For a barely there stain, lightly dab the cushion applicator onto the lips. For more intensity, dab and swipe the formula onto the lips, building as desired to full coverage. Wait for it to dry for a beautiful matte result that stays

Buy on Sephora*
Valeria F.
Valeria F.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I have received this product to try and I have to say that I enjoyed the texture of this lipstick, light but at the same time it lasts for several hours. It is also very easy to apply and I used this color the whole summer. I am curious to try a different color for the fall. I'd definitely recommend this lipstick.
Paola c.
Paola c.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Much nicer than the oilier prototype, the matte shaker shows more pigmented and stays on longer. I particularly like energy peach which is pinky enough to wear with that color family. Great for when you want some color on your lips but don't want to go through the full makeup thing. I use it right out of the shower.
Kamia S.
Kamia S.
Perry
Purchased this item.. on sephora... and I got it on sale.... but I love this product application is very easy.... and simple.... the packaging is just beautiful... long lasting... no transfer... I Emily's recommend this product.... very great product.... I will be repurchasing this item in other shades...
Erin Z.
Erin Z.
Pontiac, MI
Beauty Junkie Expert
I have two of these and I absolutely love the color pay off and smooth application. I have the juicy shakers too, just glides on effortlessly and doesn't leave your lips cracked and dry like typical matte lips. Long wear and I maybe reapply it once a day, usually after eating. Looks great on.
Danielle H.
Danielle H.
This lip product is actually really nice! It's like a high pigmented lip stain. It wears well without drying out or losing its color when you eat or drink anything. I would 10/10 recommend this to someone who is looking for a long wearing lip stain.
Michelle V.
Michelle V.
Camas
Just got this today and so glad I did!  I was surprised how pigmented the color was and delighted it didn't dry it out my lips.  Lancome had an event at my local Ulta, definitely will buy another color and would recommend.
Victoria S.
Victoria S.
Beauty Junkie Expert
The color is so so pretty and it's so dark and it's great to wear with a little black dress it's suppaaa pigmented and I love it !! It's an ok price point and it's totally recommendable for my friends who love makeuo just as much as me
Rose P.
Rose P.
Ashburn , GA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Omg I just love this matte shaker. I brought 5 shades when it came out it’s expensive for me. But I m very happy that I received 3 brush and blush. It’s very easy to apply and stay all day. But after eating my lunch it’s fades away little.
Gabriela D.
Gabriela D.
Bradley, IL
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is the most sheer and pretty pink gloss I've every tried. The packaging is a little gimicky but I love the product more than the packaging so I will repurchase. Easy to apply and compact enough to carry in your purse. I love the taste and I love the extensive line!
Chelsea T.
Chelsea T.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Love my Lancôme! Love their lippies! This matte lippie dries so smooth and dewy! It doesn't leave the dry/cracked look. This is amazing. Got mine at Ulta! You can get this multiple places though. 10/10 would recommend!!
Christina A.
Christina A.
Las Vegas, NV
Beauty Junkie Expert
Is liquid lipstick long lasting?
Garibay P.
Garibay P.
Puebla
Beauty Junkie Expert
Is applicator practical? It gives me the impression of which it is a bit big for the lips...
McKenna F.
McKenna F.
Winsted, MN
Beauty Junkie Expert
How much product do you get? And is the applicator made of fabric?
Sue E.
Sue E.
Binford, ND
takoua c.
takoua c.
Beauty Junkie Expert
All this shades looks amazing i can't wait to get one of these