BY LANCÔME

Buy now on Sephora
and get 4.0% CASH BACK with
powered by

Finally, a matte liquid lipstick that wears comfortably without drying out your lips! A water-in-oil emulsion that's formulated with a patented Ultra Thin Film technology to deliver weightless texture and a second-skin feel without sacrificing intense color payoff. And it has Vitamin E for comfortable, non-drying wear.

Its unique cushion sponge allows for maximum absorption of the formula to deliver a precise, soft application onto the lips, and buildable color that dries without smudging or transfer.

Just shake to soak the applicator with formula, apply the cushion directly onto lips to build the saturated color... then wait for it to dry down to a lightweight, comfort matte finish.

In an independent study:

• 95% felt the product delivered an intense color payoff
  • 94% found the texture of the product to be smooth
  • 93% thought the product was comfortable on the lips
  • 92% felt the product was lightweight, almost as if "it wasn't there"
  • 92% said the product did not leave a sticky sensation on the lips
  • 87% described the texture of the product as a second-skin finish

Aqua / Water Dimethicone Isododecane Octyldodecanol Butylene Glycol Alcohol Acrylates/Polytrimethylsiloxymethacrylate Copolymer Cetyl Peg/Ppg-10/1 Dimethicone Trimethyl Pentaphenyl Trisiloxane Disteardimonium Hectorite Polyglyceryl-4 Isostearate Tin Oxide Peg/Ppg-18/18 Dimethicone Calcium Aluminum Borosilicate Calcium Sodium Borosilicate Silica Alumina Aluminum Hydroxide Magnesium Silicate Magnesium Sulfate Colophonium / Rosin Disodium Stearoyl Glutamate Propylene Carbonate Synthetic Fluorphlogopite Tocopherol Pentaerythrityl Tetra-di-t-butyl Hydroxyhydrocinnamate Phenoxyethanol Limonene Hexyl Cinnamal Parfum / Fragrance

May Contain:

Ci 15850 / Red 6 Ci 15850 / Red 7 Ci 15850 / Red 7 Lake Ci 15985 / Yellow 6 Lake Ci 17200 / Red 33 Lake Ci 19140 / Yellow 5 Lake Ci 42090 / Blue 1 Lake Ci 45380 / Red 22 Lake Ci 45410 / Red 28 Lake Ci 75470 / Carmine Ci 77120 / Barium Sulfate Ci 77491, Ci 77492, Ci 77499 / Iron Oxides Ci 77742 / Manganese Violet Ci 77891 / Titanium Dioxide Mica

Buy on Sephora*
  • "These juicy matte lipshakers are one of my most favorite liquid lipstick formulas! The colors are so Chic and vibrant and they are so not drying at all! The color selection is amazing for medium to dark skin tone too!" in 16 reviews
  • "This is such a beautiful color it compliments my skin tone and is very pigmented and long lasting. Would definitely recommend" in 12 reviews
  • "Good basic quality product. Would recommend to friends and family. Natural colour with good stain which suites and clothing" in 6 reviews
  • "I love this product.It is so easy to apply and feels great on.And so many colors to choose from.I dont mind paying extra for a product this great.It more than met my expectations and I recomnend it to everyone." in 5 reviews
Anna M.
Review for: Other more...
The first matte liquid lipstick i ever purchased was the double ended tube with the color and gloss from the drugstore. It was terrible. This is nothing like that. It is pigmented, comfortable, long lasting, doesn’t flake, comfortable, non-drying, comfortable, doesn’t bleed, and comfortable. This is the best matte liquid lipstick I’ve ever tried. The shades are beautiful, the formula is incredible. It’s worth the price without a doubt. I want them all! Currently living in energy peach. Perfect for spring and summer!
Nora H.
East lansing
Review for: 264 Completely Nut more...
This is my all-time favorite liquid lipstick formula! The matte shakers are SO extremely comfortable on the lips that sometimes I even forget I am wearing lipstick. These are long wearing and very flattering too. The sponge tip applicator is something that might take a little bit to get used to but once you have used it a few times application is very easy.
Dawn C.
Los Angeles, CA
I love the Matte shakers! These are a nice, long lasting liquid lipsticks that feels good on the lips and doesn't crack or dry out the lips. The colors are vibrant and lightweight. I forget I'm wearing anything sometimes. If i go to reapply after lunch most of, if not all, the color is still there. And the applicator is fun! I got these in Pink Power (absolute favorite), Magic Orange, Kiss me Cherie and Beige Vintage. Lancôme Matte Shaker Lipstick
Elina G.
Kings Park
Review for: 480 Rosemantic more...
I tried this product on in store before purhasing as my lips are sensitive to most products marketed as liquid lipsticks. I’ve been trying to find a product that did not dry my lips out, flake off, and extenuate the lines in my lips and I was very impressed with how this product went on and felt with the initial application. I loved the color I chose and it was very pigmented while feeling like NOTHING on my lips. For me the applicator was a downside, it makes it hard to get into the edges of your lips and be able to apply it super precise like I’m used to doing with most of my liquid lipsticks. I believe it was about 4 hours before it wore away on the inside of my mouth and had to reapply but this did not bother me. Overall I’m very happy I found a liquid lipstick that did not dry my lips out!! Lancôme Matte Shaker Comfort Matte High Pigment Liquid Lipstick
Elle S.
Ralston
Review for: 262 Sea Sand And Sun more...
I love matte lipsticks/stains and creams. I am a matte JUNKIE. I picked this up last week from the recommendation from my local Ulta strore. I pretty much love the feel of this on my lips. My lips stay smooth and don't feel like they are dry at all.

The applicator is one of my favorite things! I loved it, glides on smoothly, it did take a few tries to get the hang of but once I had it I was good to go.

The color I have is Sea Sand and Sun, I give that 4 out of 5 stars. It is a nude color (you can never have enough nude colors) but I need something with more pigment to see how the color actually looks on my lips. I know it sounds crazy to say this but I like my nude colors to have a little or pigment than this has.

I have faith though I'll find this with other colors, which I am picking up on my lunch hour!
Halle C.
Bryan, TX
The shade Sand Surf and Sea is almost the exact same shade as my lips but slightly more pink, so I have been really loving it as an everyday MLBB shade. What I really like about the Matte Shakers is that they are pigmented and long-wearing on the lip without feeling really heavy or sticky, which is a big reason why I tend to avoid liquid lipsticks in general. I am really curious to try out more shades! I would definitely plan on stopping by Sephora to grab more and I would definitely recommend this product to a friend.
Becky H.
usa
The shade Red'y in 5 is my all time favorite red lipstick. Every time I wear it, I get loads of compliments. My only issue with the Matte Shakers is that the formula seems different between the shades. Some are more oily (typically the lighter shades) and some are more drying ( typically the nudes). I would definitely stick to the richer and darker shades.
Jeniffer Lee C.
Bronx, NY
Let's start with the applicator...it is so fun! These colors are so smooth and creamy and pigmented and the best part is they dry matte. But not matte in a way that it dries out your lips. It actually leaves your lips pretty moisturized believe it or not. For me it's sort of like a lip stain so I would recommend to go light with the application at first and then build up. It does last you awhile you might have to reapply let's say throughout a work day which is typically 8 hours once probably mid day or so. All in all a great product.
Valeria F.
Review for: 382 Pink Wink more...
I have received this product to try and I have to say that I enjoyed the texture of this lipstick, light but at the same time it lasts for several hours. It is also very easy to apply and I used this color the whole summer. I am curious to try a different color for the fall. I'd definitely recommend this lipstick.
Cloe S.
Phoenix, AZ
I'll likely update this review in a day or two...so far I like it. I loved the original Juicy Shakers but for some reason I don't seem to get the "matte" finish....the only time mine's shown pigment or dried down matte is when I apply it over a lip liner or another matte liquid lipstick. I like how hydrating it is, but so far it's not "matte" at all.
marie m.
Biskra, Biskra
Who wants try it for free ??
Andressa L.
Everett, MA
This product is good?
Krystal B.
What is the price of this liquid lipstick?
Illy H.
What is the applicator like on this product?
Jeannine L.
PHILADELPHIA, PA
Whats your favorite shade?

back