Lancôme Masque Pure Focus uploaded by Wilmy Marie R.Lancôme Masque Pure Focus uploaded by Jennifer M.Lancôme Masque Pure Focus uploaded by Mineru S.

BY LANCÔME

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

this formula features a blend of natural earth clays to help detoxify, cleanse, degrease and mattify. after just one application, skin is left more smooth, clear, purified and matte for a fresh complexion. how to use: apply the treatment mask as a fine layer to clean, dry skin. for the best results, exfoliate skin before applying the mask. then, apply to the t-zone area (forehead, nose, and chine) then spread over cheeks avoiding the eye contours. leave the mask on skin for 5 minutes and then rinse with warm water. use once or twice a week, depending on your skin needs.

• Since I recently turned 30 (ugh! Lol) I've decided to get...1 Answers
Lancôme Masque Pure Focus
  • "This face mask was amazing. I only had a sample of it and used it twice and I loved it. My skin is sensitive and this did not biter it atol it left my skin clean cleaned and feeling soft. After using it for the second time I noticed that my face wosent as oily as it usually was. If I had the money I would buy the full size for sure " in 4 reviews
Jeanne K.
This mask is amazing! I love the fact that is really intense because sometimes I feel like clay masks does not do much to my skin.But this one is almost painful (in a good way ) when you use it.You really feel that it is clearing out your skin.When you wash it you see right away that your skin look more even and clear.
Itzel L.
mexico city
I love this cream, when you apply it in your free you start feeling super fresh the cream and then it will become hard. But after you removed the product your skin will feel really smoothie. I really recommend it
Stephany H.
Forest hill , LONDON
Absolutely amazing! Super great for the skin, especially dry skin like mine the bottle is so big it won’t be running out anything soon. Really gentle on the skin and leave and lovely illuminated face
Chloe E.
I heard that Kim Kardashian uses this and after trying it out I can see why!! It's so good, it did wonders for my skin, I feel like my face has never been so clear.
Stephanie Marie d.
MIAMI, FL
excelente producto me enamore de ellos  mi expectativas es de volverlo a usar mes a mes  para tener una cara perfecta los califico con 5 estrellas para su uso es muy bonito el paquete para el uso del publico es mi marca de productos favoritos de desmaquillantes al igual que otros.
Horváth M.
Well, the product is great and works out well, I think it is a bit overpriced. I have used items which were this good but half for the price.
Ciara J.
Ladysmith drive, East Kilbride
Amazing, lovely creamy texture, skin feels so soft after just one use. Noticeably better results after continued use. Would recommend
luna t.
My hands tend to be very dry and they cracks often. This cream keeps them nice and mosturized. And it also has a good smell too
Reem A.
(E.G, Albuhairah,Shoubrakhiet)
I liked this product because it is very watery . easy to use and easy to apply . very very effective . not disappointing
Nicola D.
Love this product!, makes my skin feel amazing after using it, it also makes your make up go on alot smoother
Katrina T.
Unadilla, NY
Since I recently turned 30 (ugh! Lol) I've decided to get serious about my skincare routine. I've been looking for a product like this, but have been scared to try. Does it dry your skin out at all? Does it leave a greasy film or anything like that?