Lancôme Masque Pure Focus uploaded by Wilmy Marie R.Lancôme Masque Pure Focus uploaded by Jennifer M.Lancôme Masque Pure Focus uploaded by Mineru S.

BY LANCÔME

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

this formula features a blend of natural earth clays to help detoxify, cleanse, degrease and mattify. after just one application, skin is left more smooth, clear, purified and matte for a fresh complexion. how to use: apply the treatment mask as a fine layer to clean, dry skin. for the best results, exfoliate skin before applying the mask. then, apply to the t-zone area (forehead, nose, and chine) then spread over cheeks avoiding the eye contours. leave the mask on skin for 5 minutes and then rinse with warm water. use once or twice a week, depending on your skin needs.

• Since I recently turned 30 (ugh! Lol) I've decided to get...1 Answers
Lancôme Masque Pure Focus
  • "This face mask was amazing. I only had a sample of it and used it twice and I loved it. My skin is sensitive and this did not biter it atol it left my skin clean cleaned and feeling soft. After using it for the second time I noticed that my face wosent as oily as it usually was. If I had the money I would buy the full size for sure " in 4 reviews
luna t.
My hands tend to be very dry and they cracks often. This cream keeps them nice and mosturized. And it also has a good smell too
Reem A.
(E.G, Albuhairah,Shoubrakhiet)
I liked this product because it is very watery . easy to use and easy to apply . very very effective . not disappointing
Nicola D.
Love this product!, makes my skin feel amazing after using it, it also makes your make up go on alot smoother
Erin R.
This Lancome product is really good I have rated it 5/5 stars due to the performance of the product!!!!!!
Katrina T.
Unadilla, NY
Since I recently turned 30 (ugh! Lol) I've decided to get serious about my skincare routine. I've been looking for a product like this, but have been scared to try. Does it dry your skin out at all? Does it leave a greasy film or anything like that?