Lancôme Masque Pure Focus uploaded by Wilmy Marie R.Lancôme Masque Pure Focus uploaded by Jennifer M.Lancôme Masque Pure Focus uploaded by Mineru S.

BY LANCÔME

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

this formula features a blend of natural earth clays to help detoxify, cleanse, degrease and mattify. after just one application, skin is left more smooth, clear, purified and matte for a fresh complexion. how to use: apply the treatment mask as a fine layer to clean, dry skin. for the best results, exfoliate skin before applying the mask. then, apply to the t-zone area (forehead, nose, and chine) then spread over cheeks avoiding the eye contours. leave the mask on skin for 5 minutes and then rinse with warm water. use once or twice a week, depending on your skin needs.

• Since I recently turned 30 (ugh! Lol) I've decided to get...1 Answers
Lancôme Masque Pure Focus
  • "This face mask was amazing. I only had a sample of it and used it twice and I loved it. My skin is sensitive and this did not biter it atol it left my skin clean cleaned and feeling soft. After using it for the second time I noticed that my face wosent as oily as it usually was. If I had the money I would buy the full size for sure " in 4 reviews
Alicia T.
Brighton
Controls oil all day, my favorite mask to use once a week. Dillard’s is where I purchase all my Lancôme products.
Kim T.
mt hope
Love, love, love this masque!! It is the best I have ever used. It tightens my pores and takes the dead skin off
rachel s.
This is a great product for all skin types. I like the way it feels and smells. It is very gentle on the skin.
Sheila G.
Nunca e utilizado productos lamcome pero me gustaria, e escuchado muchos ellos de ellos y tienen bueno reviews.
Naimely S.
Spring City, TN
Me encanta un producto de excelente calidad y deja el rostro impecable y hermoso como terciopelo .
Emily B.
Jackson
A great mask to use and another luxurious product by Lâncome. Works great on my sensitive skin.
Waithera M.
Dubai, Dubai marina
Havent used it as much as I would like but so far so good. The mask is not super stripping or leaves you feeling like you ripped out your skin. Dries quite fast compared to other masks that would be drying after 3 days but this is good. I got this as a gift at sephora and would buy it once it runs out
aseel s.
Haifa
It does hurt a little while drying on the face. It matches old skin not young oily one. It’s gentle and harsh at the same time. I used it like 8 times but i didn’t like it so much. It’s not the worst or the best.
Jeanne K.
This mask is amazing! I love the fact that is really intense because sometimes I feel like clay masks does not do much to my skin.But this one is almost painful (in a good way ) when you use it.You really feel that it is clearing out your skin.When you wash it you see right away that your skin look more even and clear.
Stephanie Marie d.
MIAMI, FL
excelente producto me enamore de ellos  mi expectativas es de volverlo a usar mes a mes  para tener una cara perfecta los califico con 5 estrellas para su uso es muy bonito el paquete para el uso del publico es mi marca de productos favoritos de desmaquillantes al igual que otros.
Katrina T.
Unadilla, NY
Since I recently turned 30 (ugh! Lol) I've decided to get serious about my skincare routine. I've been looking for a product like this, but have been scared to try. Does it dry your skin out at all? Does it leave a greasy film or anything like that?