Lancôme Masque Pure Focus uploaded by Wilmy Marie R.Lancôme Masque Pure Focus uploaded by Jennifer M.Lancôme Masque Pure Focus uploaded by Mineru S.

BY LANCÔME

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

this formula features a blend of natural earth clays to help detoxify, cleanse, degrease and mattify. after just one application, skin is left more smooth, clear, purified and matte for a fresh complexion. how to use: apply the treatment mask as a fine layer to clean, dry skin. for the best results, exfoliate skin before applying the mask. then, apply to the t-zone area (forehead, nose, and chine) then spread over cheeks avoiding the eye contours. leave the mask on skin for 5 minutes and then rinse with warm water. use once or twice a week, depending on your skin needs.

• Since I recently turned 30 (ugh! Lol) I've decided to get...1 Answers
Lancôme Masque Pure Focus
  • "This face mask was amazing. I only had a sample of it and used it twice and I loved it. My skin is sensitive and this did not biter it atol it left my skin clean cleaned and feeling soft. After using it for the second time I noticed that my face wosent as oily as it usually was. If I had the money I would buy the full size for sure " in 4 reviews
Pamela S.
Santa Fe, NM
This mask is great for removing impurities. It is a clay mask but it does not dry out the skin. It also makes your skin soft and supple.
Emily F.
Englewood, CO
I love face masks and this brand is so luxurious I hate to even use it as I want it to last forever! It makes my face feel wonferful!
Chelsea W.
Rome, GA
Lanca me lanc is gold in a bottle, I've never seen such a difference in my skin after using it. I wish I had a never ending supply!
Lucy T.
Happy Camp, CA
Love this product so much. Works amazing and feels amazing on my skin. Lancome is a product that I would recommend to anyone.
adriana g.
Me encanta esta mascarilla, ayuda con el control de grasa perfecta para mi piel y sus detalles, buen producto recomendado
Dolores E.
Austin, TX
Revived this wirh gift with purchase and it worked surprisingly well. I find its non greasy and soaks in the skin quickly
Codie S.
SPRING GROVE
This product really works your skin to clean it... If you have sensitive skin this is good with that.. Highly recommend
Jenny Y.
Love this mask, soothing and the smell is very consistent. I buy from sephora. Leaves skin feeling soft and smooth
Melissa L.
Holy moly totally awesome, but really expensive totally worth it if you can afford to so it there are cheaper ones.
Emily M.
kirkland, WA
These feel so weird haha but I swear they work. I think they just leave your face feeling renewed and more fresh.
Katrina T.
Unadilla, NY
Since I recently turned 30 (ugh! Lol) I've decided to get serious about my skincare routine. I've been looking for a product like this, but have been scared to try. Does it dry your skin out at all? Does it leave a greasy film or anything like that?