Lancôme Masque Pure Focus uploaded by Wilmy Marie R.Lancôme Masque Pure Focus uploaded by Jennifer M.Lancôme Masque Pure Focus uploaded by Mineru S.

BY LANCÔME

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

this formula features a blend of natural earth clays to help detoxify, cleanse, degrease and mattify. after just one application, skin is left more smooth, clear, purified and matte for a fresh complexion. how to use: apply the treatment mask as a fine layer to clean, dry skin. for the best results, exfoliate skin before applying the mask. then, apply to the t-zone area (forehead, nose, and chine) then spread over cheeks avoiding the eye contours. leave the mask on skin for 5 minutes and then rinse with warm water. use once or twice a week, depending on your skin needs.

• Since I recently turned 30 (ugh! Lol) I've decided to get serious...1 Answers
Lancôme Masque Pure Focus
  • "This face mask was amazing. I only had a sample of it and used it twice and I loved it. My skin is sensitive and this did not biter it atol it left my skin clean cleaned and feeling soft. After using it for the second time I noticed that my face wosent as oily as it usually was. If I had the money I would buy the full size for sure " in 4 reviews
adriana g.
Me encanta esta mascarilla, ayuda con el control de grasa perfecta para mi piel y sus detalles, buen producto recomendado
Codie S.
SPRING GROVE
This product really works your skin to clean it... If you have sensitive skin this is good with that.. Highly recommend
Jenny Y.
Love this mask, soothing and the smell is very consistent. I buy from sephora. Leaves skin feeling soft and smooth
Melissa L.
Holy moly totally awesome, but really expensive totally worth it if you can afford to so it there are cheaper ones.
Alicia T.
Brighton
Controls oil all day, my favorite mask to use once a week. Dillard’s is where I purchase all my Lancôme products.
Emily M.
Kirkland, WA
These feel so weird haha but I swear they work. I think they just leave your face feeling renewed and more fresh.
Kim T.
mt hope
Love, love, love this masque!! It is the best I have ever used. It tightens my pores and takes the dead skin off
Sheila G.
Nunca e utilizado productos lamcome pero me gustaria, e escuchado muchos ellos de ellos y tienen bueno reviews.
rachel s.
This is a great product for all skin types. I like the way it feels and smells. It is very gentle on the skin.
Naimely S.
Spring City, TN
Me encanta un producto de excelente calidad y deja el rostro impecable y hermoso como terciopelo .
Katrina T.
Unadilla, NY
Since I recently turned 30 (ugh! Lol) I've decided to get serious about my skincare routine. I've been looking for a product like this, but have been scared to try. Does it dry your skin out at all? Does it leave a greasy film or anything like that?