Lancôme Masque Pure Focus uploaded by Wilmy Marie R.Lancôme Masque Pure Focus uploaded by Jennifer M.Lancôme Masque Pure Focus uploaded by Mineru S.

BY LANCÔME

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

this formula features a blend of natural earth clays to help detoxify, cleanse, degrease and mattify. after just one application, skin is left more smooth, clear, purified and matte for a fresh complexion. how to use: apply the treatment mask as a fine layer to clean, dry skin. for the best results, exfoliate skin before applying the mask. then, apply to the t-zone area (forehead, nose, and chine) then spread over cheeks avoiding the eye contours. leave the mask on skin for 5 minutes and then rinse with warm water. use once or twice a week, depending on your skin needs.

• Since I recently turned 30 (ugh! Lol) I've decided to get...1 Answers
Lancôme Masque Pure Focus
  • "This face mask was amazing. I only had a sample of it and used it twice and I loved it. My skin is sensitive and this did not biter it atol it left my skin clean cleaned and feeling soft. After using it for the second time I noticed that my face wosent as oily as it usually was. If I had the money I would buy the full size for sure " in 4 reviews
juls C.
Skin has been dull lately and this product is a life savior. I can’t live without it. It is worth the price and highly recommend it to everyone. Make my skin so smooth afterwards. Would buy again
Mineru S.
The Lancôme Masque Pure Focus is one of the few masks I've tried that gave me immediate results. It claims to leave skin more matte, more even in complexion, and more refined in texture, and I feel that it does all three without leaving me overly dry. It *is* a clay mask, so do expect it to be a bit drying, especially for those with less oily skin! Some may find the smell off-putting as well--it does smell very much like clay. However, the effect it has on my skin for days afterward is amazing--I am less oily and any foundation I apply lasts longer throughout the day! Totally worth every penny!
Ashton o.
Brunswick, GA
Absolutely love this stuff. It's kind of on the pricey side but what good facial product isn't? It keeps my face feeling super smooth and I will never use anything else!
Brittany R.
Irving, TX
Such a nice product that goes on smooth and evenly without any difficult. Shake before use for sure. Smells incredible and gives skin back that natural glow.
Elizabeth G.
Tipp City, OH
Easily pulls dirt and oils from pores, I often can always tell the difference from my nose. This also helps any blemishes beginning to appear on my face.
Jessica B.
KILLEN, AL
I love this stuff. My face loves this stuff. Every about this product is amazing! I got a sample in one of my voxboxes and I ran out that day lol
Pamela S.
Santa Fe, NM
This mask is great for removing impurities. It is a clay mask but it does not dry out the skin. It also makes your skin soft and supple.
Emily F.
Englewood, CO
I love face masks and this brand is so luxurious I hate to even use it as I want it to last forever! It makes my face feel wonferful!
Chelsea W.
Rome, GA
Lanca me lanc is gold in a bottle, I've never seen such a difference in my skin after using it. I wish I had a never ending supply!
Lucy T.
Happy Camp, CA
Love this product so much. Works amazing and feels amazing on my skin. Lancome is a product that I would recommend to anyone.
Katrina T.
Unadilla, NY
Since I recently turned 30 (ugh! Lol) I've decided to get serious about my skincare routine. I've been looking for a product like this, but have been scared to try. Does it dry your skin out at all? Does it leave a greasy film or anything like that?