Lancôme Masque Pure Focus uploaded by Mineru S.Lancôme Masque Pure Focus uploaded by Jennifer M.

BY LANCÔME

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

this formula features a blend of natural earth clays to help detoxify, cleanse, degrease and mattify. after just one application, skin is left more smooth, clear, purified and matte for a fresh complexion. how to use: apply the treatment mask as a fine layer to clean, dry skin. for the best results, exfoliate skin before applying the mask. then, apply to the t-zone area (forehead, nose, and chine) then spread over cheeks avoiding the eye contours. leave the mask on skin for 5 minutes and then rinse with warm water. use once or twice a week, depending on your skin needs.

• Since I recently turned 30 (ugh! Lol) I've decided to get serious...1 Answers
Erika S.
Tampa, FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
I seriously wish this product got a lot more attention and admiration than it's currently receiving! So I have a tan complexion and I have always suffered from hyper pigmentation especially around the eyes  (I'm sure a lot of my brown girls can relate to this). I decided to do something about it about a year back and have been trying various products ever since. I am ecstatic. If you are looking for a miracle, this is it!
Kristina A.
Saint Charles, MO
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love essentially all Lancome products and this is no different. It’s a great addition to my skin care routine. I have very oily skin and this is key to helping minimize how often I have to blot throughout the day. It’s reasonably priced for how much you get. A little goes a long way and you only need to use it 1-3x per week. Highly recommend!
Shehzeen S.
This product leaves my skin glowing and extremely soft, this is actually the first time I have purchased it and I am totally in love! The texture is comfortable and not sticky at all-it does not leave any sensitivity problems. I would definitely recommend it to anyone that can afford it as it is a bit pricey but totally worth it.
Dario R.
This face mask was amazing. I only had a sample of it and used it twice and I loved it. My skin is sensitive and this did not biter it atol it left my skin clean cleaned and feeling soft. After using it for the second time I noticed that my face wosent as oily as it usually was. If I had the money I would buy the full size for sure
Jennifer M.
Cumming, GA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I really like this mask. It's perfect for my sensitive combination to oily skin. It gives me a radiant and more even complexion and I can use daily or a few times a week without stripping my skin of its natural oils.
Keri D.
Starke, FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
I usually put this on right before I put a charcoal mask on. Its got a good thick texture I like and I like how it feels like it fills my little crinkles!! Its a little expensive for my eye creams. So thanks sephora play for my trial size!!!
Anita P.
Valley village
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love this product because it made my skin feel super soft and I have to go buy some again since I’m running out of it! Honestly it works very well with my skin and I’m so glad I use this and I recommend this to everyone
juls C.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Skin has been dull lately and this product is a life savior. I can’t live without it. It is worth the price and highly recommend it to everyone. Make my skin so smooth afterwards. Would buy again
Ali F.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I truly love this clay mask. It deeply cleanses my pores leaving them noticeably smaller and my skin more refined. I agree with the first reviewer that it's worth every penny!
Mineru S.
Berkeley, CA
The Lancôme Masque Pure Focus is one of the few masks I've tried that gave me immediate results. It claims to leave skin more matte, more even in complexion, and more refined in texture, and I feel that it does all three without leaving me overly dry. It *is* a clay mask, so do expect it to be a bit drying, especially for those with less oily skin! Some may find the smell off-putting as well--it does smell very much like clay. However, the effect it has on my skin for days afterward is amazing--I am less oily and any foundation I apply lasts longer throughout the day! Totally worth every penny!
Katrina T.
Unadilla, NY
Since I recently turned 30 (ugh! Lol) I've decided to get serious about my skincare routine. I've been looking for a product like this, but have been scared to try. Does it dry your skin out at all? Does it leave a greasy film or anything like that?