BY LANCÔME

This creamy, liquid concealer hides flaws, blemishes and dark circles with full, natural-looking coverage.Enriched with a hydrating botanical complex, anti-oxidant protection, and light-diverting agents. Minimizes the appearance of undereye circles and wrinkles, while protecting against environmental damage. The Result: Covers imperfections with a natural-looking finish. see more...

Stevie E.
Stevie E.
Baltimore, MD
Beauty Junkie Expert
I just recently purchased this concealer and I absolutely love it. I don't have dark circles I basically just use it to highlight my under eye area and it is literally amazing. The only downside to this concealer is the price I think I paid about $31 for it which is pretty steep for a small concealer but I'm glad I have it a try. It blends very nicely and give my skin a flawless finish! Also let me just say the packaging is absolutely stunning.
Heather S.
Heather S.
This concealer has an incredible formula. It's super blendable, but covers my circles. I like that they have plenty of shades too so you're not just putting white everywhere. The shade I got is perfect for covering what I need to cover and blends so well with my skin and foundation. I love it! Highly recommend!
Leah W.
Leah W.
Providence , RI
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is PERFECT for me!! Recomended by my girl at Ulta i'm so glad she steered me this way.  Light coverage, highlighting, as in lightening (but not shiny), and doesn't settle into my fine lines. It  sets super quickly and stays in place alllll day.  If you just need a little boost under the eyes you must try.
Katheryne D.
Katheryne D.
Aventura, FL
This concealer is great for AM or daily usage to achieve a natural look and lightly cover imperfections (such as dark under eyes, acne, light spots or freckles) the down side is that is kind of pricy.
Nay D.
Nay D.
East Orange, NJ
Such a huge fan of this concealer! It's creamy, yet when it dries it stays put. It doesn't crease on me at all, which I enjoy for under eye circles. I also enjoy using this for blemishes. I can use this concealer alone with a bit of powder and be ready to walk out my house without foundation on. I love this concealer!
Saglara O.
Saglara O.
Hilo, HI
Beauty Junkie Expert
the formula is very creamy and easily blending, it doesn't dry out my under eye skin. However it does crease on me. I don't think I'll buy again.
Jasmyn R.
Jasmyn R.
Am I the only one?
I used this concealer around my eyes to cover up my dark circles & redness.. it was a complete disaster.. Yes it was creamy & very smooth & easy to apply. It blended like a dream! But once I left it there for about a minute my eye would start crying & it would get super irritated. I kept trying it after days & I got a pink eye & Inflammation.. I don't know if i was allergic to something the concealer has but it just did not work for me.. I wish it did:(
Kyli S.
Kyli S.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is my all time favorite full coverage concealer!! I got mine from jcpenny. It has a yellow undertone which is nice for warm toned skin
Williana C.
Williana C.
Florida FL
One of the best products I have bought in my repertoire of excellent lightweight makeup product and seals perfectly
Melissa C.
Melissa C.
It's really great as an underrate concealer I wouldn't try it necessarily for blemished unless it's just one blemish your trying to hide. It lasts a long time even though it is not waterproof.
janay m.
janay m.
Brooklyn, NY
Is this concealer full coverage?
Emilee G.
Emilee G.
Beauty Junkie Expert
How well does this concealer cover up redness?
¿Cuantos tonos hay en existencia?
Wendy T.
Wendy T.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Does this work well in oily skin?
Me gustaría probar este producto se ve muy bueno soy de Argentina