BeautyFaceFace MakeupLancôme
Maqui-Libre Skin Liberating Natural Wear Fluid Makeup

Lancôme Maqui-Libre Skin Liberating Natural Wear Fluid Makeup

Buy Lancome Foundations - Lancome Maqui-Libre Skin Liberating Makeup Natural Wear Fluid Makeup 05 Cognac. How-to-Use: Apply to one area of face at a time. Blend quickly for a flawless matte finish.

Has this made anyone else’s eyes water?
Start your review of Lancôme Maqui-Libre Skin Liberating Natural Wear Fluid Makeup!
How would you rate this product?
Yadira G.
Garden Grove
I would definitely recommend this product I love how it gives me like a matte look my face looks so clean and nice its worth every dollar!:D
wendy G.
Tomball, TX
This make up is great I use something but is my daughter favorite and I have to buy for her 🐩🌸🌷🐞🐝🍬👄💄
Leelo E.
Middletown, DE
Lancôme foundation is very long wearing, comfortable, and it looks flawless on the skin. Their shade range is incredible! My skin is very dry and the foundation didn't cling onto any dry patches or problem areas.
Yonca G.
beringen
It’s like the porselein effect. Its easy to apply. Gives you an amazing glow. Its very lightweight. But the most important to my it stays very natural on the face.
member-93399
I love this foundation it is so good and when you set it it is so flawless so you can’t see any pours and it doesn’t grab dry skin also it has an amazing coverages that’s not to heavy on the skin as well as being a good foundation it’s also a very good costlier if you get a lighter shade
Ask a question to the Influenster community...