Lancôme Magnifique Eau De Parfum Spray uploaded by Jackie R.Lancôme Magnifique Eau De Parfum Spray uploaded by Georgina R.Lancôme Magnifique Eau De Parfum Spray uploaded by Ness D.

BY LANCÔME

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

A passionate floral /woody fragrance for women, notes of seductive saffron, rose and sandlewood leave a seductive smoky trail. Perfumer oliver cresp created this fragrance using the unusual woody note of nagarmotha, an indian variety of papyrus.

Georgina R.
I am in love with this since it first came out a few years back! The fragrance is amazing and it doesn't leave an obvious scent to the person wearing it but rather to those around. I hate that it was discontinued but I was able to find it online even though it was very expensive it was Worth it.
Alyson H.
Denver, CO
Want a perfume that lasts all day and gives off a sexy, spicy aroma? Well, too bad, because Lancome discontinued this lovely fragrance several years ago. I was super dismayed, but had friends who worked for them so I'm still nursing quite a large bottle. There is just something super sexy about Magnifique! Notes of amber and spice, along with some fruity florals, make up the most unique fragrance I've ever owned.
Lei L.
Honolulu, HI
If you are looking for a light everyday scent, Lancome Magnifique may be the product for you. The container is sleek and elegant, with a modern feel. Gives you a little floral scent to be noticed but not enough to receive too much attention or being overwhelming. The florals comes from saffron, caraway, rose, jasmine, sandalwood and vetiver. It's very subtle and may be too subtle for a special evening or dinner event.
Ness D.
Temecula, CA
The Magnifique Eau De Parfum Spray is indeed a magnificent perfume. The convergence of the jasmin, rose, and wood smell makes me feel special. The packaging is very appealing due to it's red coloring and unique design. It is perfect for the holiday season. I anticipate purchasing this in the future and recommend it.
Lucy L.
Galveston , TX
I'm always skeptical when trying new smells out, I tested this fragrance with a simple outing; I attended a small party with a few of my coworkers and wore it and EVERYONE asked what I had on. They loved it ;)
Xakita I.
I have not tried this but I think it smells so Good and I joined this Wed this year so I am a first time user this is in a nice bottle it is traveling size and it is a good value for it and yeah.
Geisel M.
Me encantan las cremas los perfumes y los maquillaje de este producto es de muy buena calidad lo recomiendo además su precio es flexible
Loran M.
Daytona Beach, FL
I really really dislike this. It smells like an old lady (no offense but you know what i mean). Ugh lancome is so obnoxious sometimes.
Jessica W.
Southwick , MA
Too sweet of a smell for me but if you like sweet scents it would be nice! I think Lancome makes some strong scents.
Martha B.
I actually like this perfume, I would say it's more of a night perfume than a day, kind of strong.
Anika I.
Bronx, NY
How much is it?
Anileydis C.
Que tan Magnifique es este producto?? el olor dura mucho tiempo?
Thais G.
Hola ...por favor podrian decirme como es este producto y que aromas existen en el mercado.gracias
Thais G.