BY LANCÔME

Lucy L.
Galveston , TX
I'm always skeptical when trying new smells out, I tested this fragrance with a simple outing; I attended a small party with a few of my coworkers and wore it and EVERYONE asked what I had on. They loved it ;)
Xakita I.
I have not tried this but I think it smells so Good and I joined this Wed this year so I am a first time user this is in a nice bottle it is traveling size and it is a good value for it and yeah.
Lei L.
Honolulu, HI
If you are looking for a light everyday scent, Lancome Magnifique may be the product for you. The container is sleek and elegant, with a modern feel. Gives you a little floral scent to be noticed but not enough to receive too much attention or being overwhelming. The florals comes from saffron, caraway, rose, jasmine, sandalwood and vetiver. It's very subtle and may be too subtle for a special evening or dinner event.
Fiorella A.
Puuees eestee ees uun perfuumee muuy agraadablee ami pareceer muyy bonitoo aademaas , lo recomiendoi y ya eeso seeria todo , pruebenloo
Brittany L.
Hampton, ga
I love the smell of this!!! everyone always asks what I'm wearing when i wear it!
Anileydis C.
Que tan Magnifique es este producto?? el olor dura mucho tiempo?