BY LANCÔME

A magical, long-lasting scent Captures sensuality in a pure floral fragrance Embodies the spirit of a contemporary woman see more...

Demetrice J.
Demetrice J.
New Orleans, LA
I love the smell of this product. I will tell everybody to go out and buy this product. It is very awesome to use. This product have you smelling so good through out the day. I love that is priced reasonable and in my price range. I would recommend this to everyone I know. Lancome Magie Noire Eau de Toilette 75ml
Nataliia B.
Nataliia B.
A beautiful fragrance is not for every day - I think it's good for older women for an evening dinner. Deep floral scent, there is clearly a rose and currant, a sweet rich flavor. I can not say that I like it - it's too cloying.
Emanuela N.
Emanuela N.
I just purchased Magic Noire from Lancome, and it came today. All I can say is, boy did it take me back. This new version is lighter, but still packs a punch. Since I just got it, I'm not sure how long it will last on me. I will do an update review. For now, I will just bask in the lovely fragrance. The bottle is pretty, but i do miss the black top bottle that was on the original fragrance.