BY LANCÔME

An enigmatic power. The most oriental of all orientals, the most spellbinding of all potions, Magie Noire is all the mystery and charm of the Orient in a bottle, to enchant and bewitch the senses.

Women give into it as they would to the most impassioned of love affairs and men are unable to resist its captivating power.

Notes:

• Top Notes: Bulgarian Rose, Blackcurrant Bud
  • Heart Notes: Jasmine, Ylang-Ylang
  • Base Notes: Amber, Sandalwood, Patchouli

Bottle: A curvilinear and modern structure resembling a figure eight, so that the fully revealed fragrance curves into a surprising change, reverses direction, and returns to its original revelation.

What makes the difference:

An oriental mystery in a bouquet of white flowers.

Buy on Nordstrom
Tyler S.
Tampa, FL
I chose to use Novalash because of their adhesive...it is formaldehyde-free and has a strong but flexible bond! I feel it is the safest lash adhesive on the market, and therefore, is the best for my clients. After 3 years of using Platinum Bond, I still love it and wouldn't recommend anything else!
Hana A.
Hickory Hills
Really love this stuff it doesn't make me feel uncomfortable it goes on smoothly and most of all it's very healthy I really like it the value of this isn't the best but it's good thanks for everyone's attention
Demetrice J.
New Orleans, LA
I love the smell of this product. I will tell everybody to go out and buy this product. It is very awesome to use. This product have you smelling so good through out the day. I love that is priced reasonable and in my price range. I would recommend this to everyone I know. Lancôme Magie Noire Eau de Toilette Spray
Nataliia B.
A beautiful fragrance is not for every day - I think it's good for older women for an evening dinner. Deep floral scent, there is clearly a rose and currant, a sweet rich flavor. I can not say that I like it - it's too cloying.
Chelsea W.
Revived this perfume as a birthday gift and I like the smell of it. But I feel it wears off quickly.. the scent is a very pleasant elegant smell. Don't know how else to explain it. I think the mister should be a different nozzle.
Heather R.
I love this scent! I get so many compliments on it as well. My mother in law bought it for me last Christmas and I use it almost everyday. Still have a ton left!
Sydney T.
Dadeville, AL
Oh, fantastic! I just wore Magie Noire last night myself! It was a little cool here and we had a fire in the fireplace, and I love the smell of Magie Noire's incense smoke mixed with the smell of our fire. It WAS the perfect scent to conclude our evening!
Jennifer J.
I love this classic scent! It is such a nice warm spicy scent! In love with this since i was in my early 20's. Perfect for winter. Give it a try you won't be sorry you did!
Nicole C.
Alamo, TX
Really beautifully smelling perfume for work. I got a sample and absolutely loved it which convinced me to buy the whole bottle, I am already 1/3 through it.
Zari B.
Round Lake Beach
The smell of this fragrance will leave your body feeling and smelling fresh. I highly recommend this for those who love fruity smells.