BY LANCÔME

An intense lip color that hydrates and gives lips dewy, non-sticky shine. Alluring lip color meets the moisturizing effects of a balm in Lancome's Lip Lover's three-in-one formula. The moisturizing base provides up to eight hours of hydration, a smoothing layer supports the reduction of fine lines, and the saturated pigments leave lips with intense color. This product is an Allure Best of Beauty winner. see more...

Shannon M.
Bartlett, IL
Beauty Junkie Expert
I don't know what I would do if this shade ever drops out of Lancome's lineup. It has been a signature color for me since I began using it 3 or 4 years ago. I LOVE the formula- perfectly glossy without being sticky. I LOVE the color saturation- it is perfect with my coloring and really makes my green eyes pop! And the scent is nice, too! <3
Brittney M.
Brownsville, TN
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is such a pretty color. It goes on smooth and lasts me all day. Its also from a brand I trust so I would definitely buy this again.
Melanie S.
Miami, FL, FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
Lancôme Lip Lover  es un brillo de Lancôme que le da brillo y colorea tus labios durante 8 horas.Lip Lover de Lancôme  en un solo producto las ventajas de un brillo, una barra de labios y un bálsamo: brillo, color y confort.Al aplicar  Lip Lover de Lancôme  sobre tus labios percibirás un agradable aroma de rosas, vainilla, iris, violeta y frambuesa.Consejos de utilización: si quieres dar más volumen a tus labios, aplica un tono más claro de Lip Lover en el centro de los labios.