BY LANCÔME

An intense lip color that hydrates and gives lips dewy, non-sticky shine. Alluring lip color meets the moisturizing effects of a balm in Lancome's Lip Lover's three-in-one formula. The moisturizing base provides up to eight hours of hydration, a smoothing layer supports the reduction of fine lines, and the saturated pigments leave lips with intense color. This product is an Allure Best of Beauty winner. see more...

Jane B.
Jane B.
Unfortunately, there is nothing special about this product. I received it in a sample size, and yet I still have most of it left 2 years later. If you want s long lasting lipstick, try the L' Oreal Infalliables. I don't recommend spending the money.
Nicholle W.
Nicholle W.
Owingsville , Ky
Love love love! It gives your lips the perfect natural tint and stays forever! It's not too thick and doesn't have a bad smell!
Melissa S.
Melissa S.
Poughkeepsie, NY
This was a great purchase! I loved the look of it not even going to pretend but it also is a fantastic lip gloss. Unlike most glosses that get my lips sticky or cause flaking this gloss does neither. It leaves a pretty pink hue on your lips that's never sticky, never dry and doesn't give you that unattractive dry look. I also really liked the applicator the shape made for even application.
Lisa P.
Lisa P.
Missouri City, TX
I love these and they leave a nice shade after fading. They are very moisturizing. For me, it last longer than other glosses. I bought this originally at Ulta in two shades. Then went to dilliards for another orange-y shade. I recommend! They are gorgeous and comfortable. I didn't feel stickiness. I can talk with this without any application.
Crystal H.
Crystal H.
I LOVE this lip gloss!! Great over a stain for at night or on bare lips by the pool during the day. Makes your lips shine and feel great for hours. They add just enough color and sparkle to set off your natural lips or to rock a lip stain. The packaging is beautiful. I certainly plan to buy more of these!!
Best lip gloss ever .... not sticky and super long lasting. The color is beautiful and looks great over lipstick or alone.
Kim D.
Kim D.
Spokane Vly, WA
Lancôme used to be synonymous with quality and I used to love their lip products, but now...I don't know what happened but this is a perfect example of it. I received a sample of this and as a lip gloss lover, I thought I would use it quite frequently. It's a pretty color, small packaging which is great for travel and my favorite type of applicator. The first thing I noticed was how streaky it applies. Instead of just depositing color, if I add more it picks up the color I have already applied. This one step forward two steps back type of lip product is a no go for me. Bright cherry color would have been perfect for spring and summer with a neutral eye, but this product won't be my go to. I may decide to use a lip liner and add this as a glossy top, but it just doesn't perform on it's own.
Tian L.
Tian L.
This is a nice lip gloss. As expected from Lancôme, their juicy tubes are to die for. The brush applicator is convenient and distributes the product evenly on the lips. It's a light feeling gloss, not sticky, with a pleasant fragrance. Lasts for about 3 hours on, with no eating. Overall, a nice product. Would recommend.
Eleonora F.
Eleonora F.
Roma
I bought this lip gloss because I've seen the advertiser with Emma Watson and it seems to be a very pigmented,  shiny, and amazing lip gloss. But in facts it was very delusional because it's not so beautiful as in the advertiser. I paid 21€ for a lip gloss that was no better than other any drugstore lipgloss.