BY LANCÔME

Long-lasting, moisture-enriched lip colour.

Meredith H.
I love this product. However, I feel that to maintain the color I have to reapply throughout the day. It has a lot of moisture in it so my lips feel fresh. I never have a dry cracked look.
Andrea A.
Gillette, WY
Such a wonderful product! It definitely is a long lasting and extremely moisturizing. It's so easy to apply for a girl on a girl! I would consider this to be a luxury purchase but well worth it. I would recommend it to anyone who loves lipgloss.
Marian A.
Lip Brio is highly pigmented. The applicator holds enough product where you only need to apply to the lips once. However for the pricepoint, you can definitely find comparable products for a cheaper price.
Melody C.
El Paso, TX
Love this product very very Usable and use it to use love how easily it Glines yes it to me all my expectations and it's my first time using it
Julia D.
This product is quite long lasting. It is also smudge proof. It has definitely met my expectations because it is high end.
Vivian S.
This is a strange product... it really does have the consistency of slighty watery cake frosting. I also don't particularly like the smell of rose that emanates from it. I'll never plunk down my hard-earned money for this Again.