Lancôme L'extreme Instant Extensions Lengthening Mascara uploaded by Jéssica S.Lancôme L'extreme Instant Extensions Lengthening Mascara uploaded by jasmin m.

BY LANCÔME

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Extend your lashes up to 60 percent, instantly! This exclusive Fibrestretch formula takes even the smallest natural lashes to dramatic lengths. The patented Extreme Lash brush attaches supple fibers to every eyelash for an instant lash extension effect.

• Does this mascara flake off thought the day?1 Answers
  • I LOVED this mascara then they discontinued it. Anyone know a goo...1 Answers
  • Has anyone seen it in different colors beside black and brown?2 Answers
Lancôme L'extreme Instant Extensions Lengthening Mascara
  • "I absolutely LOVE this mascara. I love how it gives volume and length to my eyelashes at the same time! It doesn't leave clumps and makes them look very natural. Definitely worth the money! " in 9 reviews
  • "We all know what Lancôme means, right? So, I guess this would be my favorite mascara, incredible lashes at night and very usefull even at daylight if you have not-so-long lashes as me 😆" in 3 reviews
jasmin m.
Warner Robins, GA
Of all my mascara, this one is probably my favorite! I have the definicils one but this L'extreme gives me a fuller eyelashes look. The consistency is just right. It is not messy to apply at all. The applicator is bigger than the definicils but it is very comfortable to use.
Tracy T.
Bartlett, IL
Ive been using this product for a few months and ive been really liking this mascara. I notice that this mascara makes my lashes look longer and i like that this formula is not too thick. I noticed that some mascara with a thick formula will clump my lashes together. This gives me a natural finish.
Jessica E.
Kearney, NE
This mascara did WONDERS for my lashes! I liked this compared to others because it separated my lashes and gave me volume without them looking spidery. I purchased this at the Lancôme counter in my mall. I would absolutely repurchase this product and recommend it to all of you!
Johanna M.
Honestly, Lancôme mascaras never hesitate to amaze me. The wands are very good for getting into harder to reach lashes. The formula itself lengthens, thickens, and volumizes the lashes. They come off easily when washing so I never have to scrub at my eyes.
Maria V.
I love Lancome mascara, but this one was a bit too messy for me. It felt really goopy on my eyes with a just couple swipes and instantly left clumps in my lashes. I eventually got them out by building a second layer which really made my lashes pop, however I didn't like the look. Sure, in filtered photos and from afar it looks nice but up close my lades look cakey and kind of messy. I expected better. The brush was just awkward for me as well. Not buying this particular one again!
Acadia C.
I can never find a good mascara that doesn't clump my lashes or make them just weird. EVERYTIME I get the same flawless long lashes with this mascara. I keep recommending it to all of my friends! It is definitely worth buying!
Jahan B.
Brookhaven, GA
Hafsah I.
Chester, VA
I really liked this product!! It made my eyelashes super long, but that's all it did. it doesn't volumize lashes at all but I guess that can't be expected
tara h.
Benson, AZ
Excellent lash length and full coverage without having to use to much. Not clumpy and the curved handle is a cool feature. It's a must for any beauty bag.
Awilda F.
Personally this Lancome mascara give you a natural look. nothing to volume or long long lashes. I felt thatdoes not make my eyes fully big.
Jahan B.
Brookhaven, GA
Has anyone seen it in different colors beside black and brown?
Marissa M.
Maple Grove, MN
I LOVED this mascara then they discontinued it. Anyone know a good replacement?? I've been using benefit they're real, and it's okay but it leaves mascara on my brow bone. Blah.
Maddie T.
Is this product good?
Mar P.
Firmat, Santa Fe
Lovely mascara! Is is available just in black?
Kallee P.
Does this mascara flake off thought the day?