BY LANCÔME

Instant Extensions Lenghthening Mascara> Exclusive Fibrestretch™ formula with supple fibers extends lashes to the extreme. see more...

• Does this mascara flake off thought the day?1 Answers
  • Has anyone seen it in different colors beside black and brown?2 Answers
Jessica E.
Kearney, NE
This mascara did WONDERS for my lashes! I liked this compared to others because it separated my lashes and gave me volume without them looking spidery. I purchased this at the Lancôme counter in my mall. I would absolutely repurchase this product and recommend it to all of you!
Johanna M.
Honestly, Lancôme mascaras never hesitate to amaze me. The wands are very good for getting into harder to reach lashes. The formula itself lengthens, thickens, and volumizes the lashes. They come off easily when washing so I never have to scrub at my eyes.
Natalie B.
Sewell, NJ
I love most Lancôme products and this is a great natural mascara. I personally prefer a fuller brush.
Jahan B.
Marietta , GA
I absolutely LOVE this mascara. I love how it gives volume and length to my eyelashes at the same time! It doesn't leave clumps and makes them look very natural. Definitely worth the money!
tara h.
Benson, AZ
Excellent lash length and full coverage without having to use to much. Not clumpy and the curved handle is a cool feature. It's a must for any beauty bag.
Macey C.
Springfield, MO
One of my favorite mascaras! Lancôme is always great quality, but I especially love this brush!
Julie C.
Chino Hills, CA
Great mascara if your looking for just long simple type look on your eyes not big
Ariel C.
Love this mascara. I honestly love all Lancôme products but this mascara is by far the best. Perfect volume and length
Jaklin S.
Oak Lawn, IL
Excellent mascara , gives great volume and length. I love Lancôme . One of my favorites.
Best mascara ever without leaving your lashes looking to fake and clumpy 👍🏼
Jahan B.
Marietta , GA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Has anyone seen it in different colors beside black and brown?
Kallee P.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Does this mascara flake off thought the day?