Lancôme Le Stylo Waterproof Long Lasting EyeLiner uploaded by Bonnie M.Lancôme Le Stylo Waterproof Long Lasting EyeLiner uploaded by Jenny C.Lancôme Le Stylo Waterproof Long Lasting EyeLiner uploaded by Angela B.

BY LANCÔME

At last, eyeliner that’s here to stay. Formulated for an intense eye look to withstand everything from tears to inclement weather, this waterproof eyeliner has a unique twist tip that never needs sharpening. Won't skip, smudge or streak. The easy-glide, creamy texture helps you create any look you like.

• Cyclopentasiloxane

• Need waterproof i live in florida does this melt2 Answers
  • Always afraid to buy eyeliner, just wondering if it's really pigm...3 Answers
Veronica M.
Moreno Valley
Love this! Use in my waterline and this does not budge! Goes on super black.. lasts all day! Def recommend!
Kirsten  B.
Enfield, CT
Review for: Fumee more...
This eyeliner is amazing makes a smooth line on upper lid and lasts for hours. One of my top liners.
Christine M.
Elmira, ON
Review for: Other more...
I probably would have loved this product if I had gotten a different color.

I was sent this product in a gift set from a contest that I won on twitter. I had no idea how much it cost until I came on here to do a review. I don't think it's worth $27.

Nonetheless the formula is smooth when applying and the pigment is really good. I got the cafe noir color and it doesn't do anything for me.

I won't purchase this if I ever run out of the one I have.
Bettyna C.
High Wycombe, Buckinghamshire
I've been wearing this eyeliner for 3 years now and it's still my favorite from all the other high end liners I've tried. I only wear this in my waterline and it literally stays on all day. I don't wear this on my lid bc I normally do a winged liner so liquid or gel is best for that. But if you want a liner that last on your waterline all day, I highly recommend the le stylo.
Reeja I.
Review for: Noir more...
This eyeliner isn't as pigmented but if you want a light eye look, this is the one to go for! the packaging is great as well.
Leoni S.
Dublin, Ireland
Always afraid to buy eyeliner, just wondering if it's really pigmented , I hate eyeliners that are weak
laura s.
Port St Lucie, FL
Need waterproof i live in florida does this melt
Amy w.