BY LANCÔME

At last, eyeliner that’s here to stay. Formulated for an intense eye look to withstand everything from tears to inclement weather, this waterproof eyeliner has a unique twist tip that never needs sharpening. Won't skip, smudge or streak. The easy-glide, creamy texture helps you create any look you like.

• Cyclopentasiloxane

• Ci 77742 / Manganese Violet
  • Ci 77891 / Titanium Dioxide
  • Mica

Lancôme Le Stylo Waterproof Long Lasting EyeLiner
  • "In my quest to find a waterproof eyeliner that could survive my kickboxing workout, I came across this gem. Not only did it not smudge or sweat off, but it also looked as good after an hour of heavy sweat, as it did when I first applied it. If you are searching for a quality waterproof eyeliner, then look no further." in 21 reviews
  • "Love this! Use in my waterline and this does not budge! Goes on super black.. lasts all day! Def recommend! " in 10 reviews
  • "I've been wearing this eyeliner for 3 years now and it's still my favorite from all the other high end liners I've tried. I only wear this in my waterline and it literally stays on all day. I don't wear this on my lid bc I normally do a winged liner so liquid or gel is best for that. But if you want a liner that last on your waterline all day, I highly recommend the le stylo." in 9 reviews
  • "I really like this eye liner. It's easy to use, gives you a precise line as long as you've got a steady hand and doesn't smudge like I find some do. When applying some eyeliners add the line and also a bit more comes onto it which can completely mess up a eye make up look. The colour on this is great a very sharp, strong colour. One of my favourite eye liners." in 5 reviews
Cate M.
Saint Paul, MN
This is a great waterproof mascara, smooth application and last all day without flaking. I just wish it was easier to remove. None of my makeup removers can get it off completely.
Tiffany V.
Review for: Noir more...
This liner is great for beginners; it is very easy to use compared to liquid liners and looks better than a typical pencil liner. It lasts all day and doesn't really smudge with time. It is also handy and comes with a blending sponge on the other end in case you mess up. However, I do think it is kind of pricy for what it does. I have found a few alternatives at the drug store that hold up just as well for significantly less money. The price is the only bad part of the product.
Kristin A.
Huntington, WV
Review for: Noir Intense more...
New favorite eyeliner. I love the way this product dispenses, it's a classic twist design, but you have to put slight pressure on it for the product to come out. This is awesome for me, because I can't unintentionally dispense more eyeliner out(I'm super good at doing this and breaking the tip off). It applies smoothly, a little bit goes a long way. It lasts ALL day and will ONLY come off withe makeup remover. It's rather pricey, but for the effect and length of wear, totes worth it.
Allison G.
Nashville, TN
I really enjoy this eyeliner! I have it in rosy Gris and it really brightens up the eye and glides on really well! Although it is really great, I don't think it does anything that my drugstore eyeliners can't do. If you love Lancôme and need a pretty eyeliner, then I would pick it up! But it's definitely not a necessity.
Amena Y.
Artesia, CA
This eye liner is everything! It's waterproof, it's creamy and glides on easily. It stays put and doesn't smear. It's perfect for tight lining the eye. It's easy to use. It's my go-to pencil eyeliner. I love that there are more colors to choose from and they are just as creamy as the black one without it smudging everywhere.
Alyssa M.
Kaukauna, WI
This is a really pretty color but it was dry and crumbly when I got it what little I can get to work does stay on very nicely and has great pigment. I will definitely not be buying this again it was very disappointing.
Kai D.
Raleigh, MS
My favorite eyeliners everrr!!!!! They are long wearing, waterproof, and extremely creamy. Little pressure is needed to get an opaque application. So, when used on the waterline, there is no pulling or tugging. Also, the shade range is amazing. There are tons of shades to choose from.
Maria C.
Absolutely obsessed with this eye liner. It doesn't fade, super easy to apply and use, it is a great price compared to other water proof eyeliners. It is long lasting. I love how you can use it as a pencil to draw out the winged eye make up. I would definitely use again!
Teerath B.
Review for: Sapphire more...
LONG LASTING! This eyeliner is amazing. Not only does this color stand out, it lasts and does not smudge. I would defiantly recommend this to others 100%. I am excited to try the other colors that are available. The best colored eyeliner I have bought!
Jasmine M.
Sanford, NC
Review for: ROSE BLANCHE more...
I love Lancôme products! This eyeliner is one of my favorites. It is long lasting and very easy to apply and use. It doesn't make it hard to apply with the angle. I recommend this to others because it lasts long and also the color is super pigmented.
Leoni S.
Dublin, Ireland
Always afraid to buy eyeliner, just wondering if it's really pigmented , I hate eyeliners that are weak
Amy w.
Chicago Heights, IL
How long does it last?
laura s.
Port St Lucie, FL
Need waterproof i live in florida does this melt
alyssa k.