Lancôme Le Stylo Waterproof Eyeliner uploaded by Madison L.Lancôme Le Stylo Waterproof Eyeliner uploaded by Allison G.

BY LANCÔME

Formulated for an intense eye look to withstand everything from tears to inclement weather, this waterproof eyeliner has a unique twist tip that never needs sharpening. It won't skip, smudge or streak. The easy-glide, creamy texture helps you create... see more...

Buy on Lancôme
Alexandra W.
Savannah, GA
HANDS DOWN BEST EYELINER ON THE MARKET. I'm always so skeptical about trying new eyeliners because I don't want smudges/makeup dripping down my face! This stuff doesn't move! I literally jumped into a waterfall on Oahu in the pouring rain and my makeup stayed put. It was incredible. It's worth every penny.
Maria C.
My absolute favorite eyeliner!!! It is waterproof and is so easy to use. I suck at putting on eyeliner but this makes it so much simpler. It is also Matte like which I appreciate and I like it doesn’t smudge as easily,
Allison G.
Baltimore, MD
I really enjoy this eyeliner! I have it in rosy Gris and it really brightens up the eye and glides on really well! Although it is really great, I don't think it does anything that my drugstore eyeliners can't do. If you love Lancôme and need a pretty eyeliner, then I would pick it up! But it's definitely not a necessity.
Madison L.
Blair, NE
I just got this eyeliner in Rosy Gris and oh my gosj it is the best. It looks amazing! It really is high quality eyeliner. Definitely worth the buy.
salha b.
Tunisia
Who can say makeup with eyeliner ??! here the best and the best product that you will use everrrrr♥♥♥♥ all you need is eyeliner to look like a queen ! ♥  Stylo Waterproof Eyeliner from Lancôme make your eyes so attractive yeah girl ♥ I just can't stop using it and recommend already it ! you need to discouver sooner!