Le Sharpener

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Lancome Le Sharpener!
Mia H.
I have used this eyeliner sharpener and it is tremendous quality. It is better quality than the one I purchased at my local pharmacy that has two sizes and a cover to hold the shavings. Even without these extra qualities it’s still a better quality product!
Leah B.
Lafayette, IN
Just your basic sharpener, it is really sharp! Doesn’t take but 2 turns and your product is back to good use!
Yulimar A.
Bountiful, UT
It is necessary in every makeup case but mine was lost, I should buy another right now
Claudia V.
Gladstone, OR
love all lancome products because they are of excellent quality, I recommend them 100% even though sometimes they are prices. expensive
Tamla F.
I love this little sharpener I’ve had this sharpener for over five years and it is still in perfect condition it always gets my pencils to the perfect point and never sheds The wood or wax around my product!!
Linda S.
Lake Zurich, IL
1,124 reviews
Lancome Le Sharpener uploaded by Linda S.
I received this item complementary in my influenster vox box by Lancome for testing purposes. This item is cost-effective and works very well. It sharpens my eyeliner pencils perfectly for that sharp point. I definitely recommend this if you were buying the eyeliner pencils.
Irina M.
New Castle, DE
Its a good eye pencil sharpener. Don’t brakes pencils but not every pencil is suitable for this sharpener. It’s a little one and can be putted in your cosmetics bag
Melissa I.
Wildomar, CA
Great sharpener. I've had mine for a long time. I always buy this product. I wouldn't improve this product at all. I definitely recommend this product for anyone.
Erika V.
San Jose, CA
Its the perfect size for both lip and eye products so it sharpens them perfectly without ruining the product.
Destiny  T.
You use need 1 of those for your  eyeliner an Lip liner so get your self one I always use it

Looking for your answer?