BY LANCÔME

Receive deluxe samples of Rénergie Lift Multi-Action Moisturizer Cream SPF 15 (0.5 oz.), Bi-Facil Double-Action Eye Makeup Remover (1.7 oz.) and Génifique Yeux Youth Activating Eye Cream (0.2 oz.) with your $65 Lancôme purchase.

Online only. One per person, while supply lasts. Will be added automatically in Checkout and shipped to the same address as your order. If associated with a Buy & Pick Up in Store order, gift cannot be picked up and will be shipped to the address of your choice. Gifts cannot be shipped internationally. Past purchases do not apply. If you return the qualifying item(s), please return the gift.

Katie P.
Lexington, KY
I received this product as a gift and was so impressed by all of the products!! The quality of the eyeshadows in the eyeshadow palette is crazy good! I think these might be some of the best shimmer shadows I've ever had!!
Melody M.
I got this and it was a super good deal and a way to try out a brand without a lot of commitment. The eyeshadow palette is really good quality and the eye shadows are very blendable and very versatile. I would definitely purchase it again.
Hannah G.
Seven Fields , PA
i am so angry because unfortunately i have lost quite a bit from this collection. The products are great and highly pigmented. It exceeded all the expectations i had and was the best christmas gift too!
Nhia L.
Just received this awesome Lancôme Le Parisian Warm Beauty Box as a early Christmas gift and I love love it. Especially the mascara and primer! The eye shadows are pretty and I love the lip sticks. Got this from lord and tarlor.
Amy K.
Cordova, TN
This set is really awesome and a great deal for the price! I received it as a gift and have really enjoyed using it. The eyeshadows and the bronzer/blush are insanely pigmented. The eye makeup remover is also AMAZING!!
Chaya B.
I got this during the holiday season for such a steal, I couldn't resist! I also got the other one as well, with the cool toned eyeshadow palette. Such amazing, top quality products! Love it!!!!!!!!!!!!
Koren K.
Westover, WV
I love everything about all they're products. The makeup is just about all I buy. I have never won a box and would love to have one like this.
Salvandy P.
I love that make up remover work great ! And that primer mascara totally make a difference! I love everything it bring
Natalie L.
My favorite thing to use when getting ready for the holidays! #holidaycountdown it's great and easy to use, easy to apply
Felicity T.
Wow I need this product asap right now 😂 I'll appreciate receiving this product for free immediately thanks
Sami T.
Swanton, OH
Is this a good value?????
Cheryl D.
Inez, KY
What age is this best for?
Stormy G.
Grifton , NC
How do you subscribe ?
Ben Amor Z.
I wanna try it 😢😢😢😢😢😢😢
I nee one this i love the colors