BY LANCÔME

A full-coverage, metallic lip lacquer with a rich, creamy texture that hugs your lips like a gloss and leaves them feeling hydrated. Get unbelievable metallic lip color in just one swipe with these intensely pigmented, long-wearing lip lacquers. They’re infused with exclusive plexi-gloss polymers and metallic pearls that give each lip color high-impact and multi-dimensional, 3-D shine. The formula is infused with the perfect blend of vitamin E and grapeseed oil so that lips feel hydrated. They’re available in bold, trendy shades to more wearable neutrals.

Buy on Sephora*
  • "Just tried & I love these!!! They come in some beautiful colors too!! They are extremely shiny and pigmented!! Easy to apply too :) I recommend trying this product if you love metallic lip gloss!! " in 58 reviews
  • "I loveeee this new Metallic Lip Lacquer, it's so beautiful it's not a crazy looking Metallic it gives you a beautiful shine. It is a more high end brand price $22 each. Very long lasting. I own the shade Mirrored Nude and it's beautiful for everyday wear. " in 15 reviews
  • "Lancome is slowly becoming one of my favorite brands ! I love this metallic lip color it is absolutely beautiful! Wears super well ! I love it to spice up a natural looking face look ! " in 11 reviews
  • "Beautiful metallic lip gloss - Intensely pigmented, hydrating, and long lasting! Love the shade Mirrored Nude (09)." in 11 reviews
Nhat H.
Sugar Land, TX
I received this through a voxbox. I didnt enjoy it much at first, but since the glossy lips have been making a huge come back, i'm starting to find myself reaching for this more often. I especially like this becaue I prefer the metallic shine compared to the ultra watery/shiny gloss look.
Christine F.
Bronx, NY
Review for: 04 Magnetic Mauve more...
I’m not a usual gloss girl but these glosses feel so luxurious on your lips. I picked this up for the first time a month ago and this lipgloss has been on repeat ever since. I now need ALL the colors!
Jessica P.
Cocoa, FL
I love this shade in the tube! It’s beautiful for my complexion but the color payoff wasn’t there. I think their products are good in general despite the price point. I would not recommend this lip shade however.
Jaymee P.
Valparaiso , IN
Review for: 13 Molten Magenta more...
I like the Lancôme line but didn’t care for the smell and stickiness of this gloss. The color was very pretty but For the cost it’s doesn’t seem worth it to me, I won’t be purchasing again, maybe try another type .
Les L.
Chatsworth, CA
Review for: 02 Lavender Patina more...
This was sent complimentary in a VoxBox for me, it was definitely bringing me back to the 90’s 2000’s vibe. It was also a plumper and made your lips feel cool and tingly which I kind of liked. But I’m not a huge gloss girl because my hair gets stuck to my lips .
Amanda G.
Pittsburgh, PA
Review for: 02 Lavender Patina more...
Lancôme has always been a fantastic brand and this lippie is no exception. Great gloss, sheen, and a very smooth texture. Great stay power, slightly pricey but you get what you pay for! This color is great for a pale lavender but blends in well as a nude-ish
Elizabeth C.
Louisville, KY
I honestly thought that I was way too old to pull off a metallic lip. I'm 26, a wife and a mother. Metallized lips? Seems pretty immature, but for the program, what I agreed to to get the free lancome box and in turn this lipstick from influenster and for my blog, vlog and social media followers I of course decided to give it a fair try. I wasn't sure at first look. It went on like a gloss but a bit less sticky and became less sticky as time went on. It has a more silky feel to it while still feeling like a gloss. I had received the nude color and was worried it would wash my pale, pink undertoned skin all the way out. Instead it gave me a nice, sparkly gloss look like was popular while I was a teen. I really love that because gloss makes you look younger, more fresh and makes your lips look larger with no extra work. As a gloss you will need to reapply every few hours and after eating but I've never seen a gloss last this long. The price is a bit high at $21 for me but still affordable considering a little goes a long way so this will last. The nude color would be universal for all skin tones since you can see your natural skin tone underneath and just get a nice gold glitter gloss top coat without that sticky, glue feeling. Bottom Line is I love this, would recommend and will be purchasing in more colors. Will post pics tonight when I get home.
Heather H.
Review for: 12 Iron Nude more...
These are pretty great lip glosses. I love the metallic shine these give off. The best part is they don't leave your lips all sticky every time you close your mouth. It is only a wash of color though and not very opaque.
Kristin K.
Stockton, CA
Review for: 09 Mirrored Nude more...
This gloss is amazing! It stays on for a long time and it’s not too sticky or tacky. It’s got fine glitter in it so it’s pretty but not overpowering. I would definitely recommend this gloss to anyone.
Madison C.
Fstrvl Trvose, PA
I never use lip gloss type products. But this one was so pretty and I had to try it! I'm glad I did because it's not very sticky. It glides on and has the most amazing shine. I want to pick up more colors!
Sumeet S.
Granada Hills, CA
On a scale of one to ten, how much would you recommend this?
Ana S.
Katy, TX
Does this lip laquer feel stick on the lips?
Brooklynn S.
Is this lipstick matte?
Tasha J.
Saskatoon, SK
The description says this lacquer has a creamy texture. Is this how you would describe this product?
Dana B.