BY LANCÔME

A full-coverage, metallic lip lacquer with a rich, creamy texture that hugs your lips like a gloss and leaves them feeling moisturized due. Infused with Vitamin E & Grapeseed Oil.

Get unbelievable metallic lip color in just one swipe with these intensely pigmented, longwear lip lacquers! The exclusive plexi-gloss polymers and metallic pearls gives lip color high-impact and multi-dimensional 3-D shine. The formula is infused with the perfect mixture of Vitamin E and Grapeseed Oil leaving lips feeling hydrated, Available in bold, trendy shades or more wearable neutrals.

High pigment. High Shine. Longwear Formula.

How To Use:

1. Outline lips with applicator tip
2. Use the flat surface of the applicator to fill in lips. Enjoy high-pigment color and shine!
Pro Tip: To amp up the look layer a lighter shade in the center of the lip for an instant ombre effect.

Use it with:
L'Absolu Rouge Lipstick
Le Lipstique Lip Liner
Juicy Shaker

Active Ingredients:
Vitamin E
Grapeseed Oil

All Ingredients:
POLYBUTENE ● POLYGLYCERYL-2 DIISOSTEARATE ● TRIDECYL TRIMELLITATE ● HYDROGENATED POLYISOBUTENE ● POLYGLYCERYL-2 ISOSTEARATE/DIMER DILINOLEATE COPOLYMER ● POLYGLYCERYL-10 DECAOLEATE ● PENTAERYTHRITYL TETRAISOSTEARATE ● CERA MICROCRISTALLINA / MICROCRYSTALLINE WAX ● TOCOPHERYL ACETATE ● SILICA DIMETHYL SILYLATE ● VITIS VINIFERA SEED OIL / GRAPE SEED OIL ● TIN OXIDE ● BIS-DIGLYCERYL POLYACYLADIPATE-2 ● OLEA EUROPAEA OIL / OLIVE FRUIT OIL ● CALCIUM ALUMINUM BOROSILICATE ● CALCIUM SODIUM BOROSILICATE ● OLEIC/LINOLEIC/LINOLENIC POLYGLYCERIDES ● SILICA ● ALUMINUM HYDROXIDE ● HYDROXYSTEARIC ACID ● ETHYLHEXYLGLYCERIN ● ORYZA SATIVA BRAN OIL / RICE BRAN OIL ● PHENOXYETHANOL ● [+/- MAY CONTAIN CI 15850 / RED 6 ● CI 17200 / RED 33 LAKE ● CI 19140 / YELLOW 5 LAKE ● CI 42090 / BLUE 1 LAKE ● CI 45410 / RED 28 LAKE ● CI 73360 / RED 30 LAKE ● CI 75470 / CARMINE ● CI 77400 / COPPER POWDER ● CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499 / IRON OXIDES ● CI 77891 / TITANIUM DIOXIDE ● MICA

Lancôme Le Metallique Metallic Lip Lacquer
  • "Just tried & I love these!!! They come in some beautiful colors too!! They are extremely shiny and pigmented!! Easy to apply too :) I recommend trying this product if you love metallic lip gloss!! " in 58 reviews
  • "I loveeee this new Metallic Lip Lacquer, it's so beautiful it's not a crazy looking Metallic it gives you a beautiful shine. It is a more high end brand price $22 each. Very long lasting. I own the shade Mirrored Nude and it's beautiful for everyday wear. " in 15 reviews
  • "Lancome is slowly becoming one of my favorite brands ! I love this metallic lip color it is absolutely beautiful! Wears super well ! I love it to spice up a natural looking face look ! " in 11 reviews
  • "Beautiful metallic lip gloss - Intensely pigmented, hydrating, and long lasting! Love the shade Mirrored Nude (09)." in 11 reviews
Nhat H.
Sugar Land, TX
I received this through a voxbox. I didnt enjoy it much at first, but since the glossy lips have been making a huge come back, i'm starting to find myself reaching for this more often. I especially like this becaue I prefer the metallic shine compared to the ultra watery/shiny gloss look.
Alba S.
Humble, TX
Review for: 06 Meteoric Violet more...
These are super cool. They are so metallic and go on super smooth. They also last longer than other lip glosses that I’ve tried. I have multiple colors and I love them all. The color pay off is intense!
Ashley G.
New Haven
Review for: 01 Polished Rose more...
This is a fantastic product I love the color and i have no other words for this other than fantastic I bought this in Lancôme and it met my expectations and I had really high expectations for this and I would definitely buy it again😊💄💋
Yana S.
Oakland, NJ
This lip gloss works wonderfully. I love the fact that I can use it without lipstick and still feel like I have some color on my lips. It's absolutely great to use in a pinch and I love how smoothly it goes on.
Christine F.
Bronx, NY
Review for: 04 Magnetic Mauve more...
I’m not a usual gloss girl but these glosses feel so luxurious on your lips. I picked this up for the first time a month ago and this lipgloss has been on repeat ever since. I now need ALL the colors!
Jessica P.
Cocoa, FL
I love this shade in the tube! It’s beautiful for my complexion but the color payoff wasn’t there. I think their products are good in general despite the price point. I would not recommend this lip shade however.
Jaymee P.
Valparaiso , IN
Review for: 13 Molten Magenta more...
I like the Lancôme line but didn’t care for the smell and stickiness of this gloss. The color was very pretty but For the cost it’s doesn’t seem worth it to me, I won’t be purchasing again, maybe try another type .
Les L.
Chatsworth, CA
Review for: 02 Lavender Patina more...
This was sent complimentary in a VoxBox for me, it was definitely bringing me back to the 90’s 2000’s vibe. It was also a plumper and made your lips feel cool and tingly which I kind of liked. But I’m not a huge gloss girl because my hair gets stuck to my lips .
Elizabeth C.
Louisville, KY
I honestly thought that I was way too old to pull off a metallic lip. I'm 26, a wife and a mother. Metallized lips? Seems pretty immature, but for the program, what I agreed to to get the free lancome box and in turn this lipstick from influenster and for my blog, vlog and social media followers I of course decided to give it a fair try. I wasn't sure at first look. It went on like a gloss but a bit less sticky and became less sticky as time went on. It has a more silky feel to it while still feeling like a gloss. I had received the nude color and was worried it would wash my pale, pink undertoned skin all the way out. Instead it gave me a nice, sparkly gloss look like was popular while I was a teen. I really love that because gloss makes you look younger, more fresh and makes your lips look larger with no extra work. As a gloss you will need to reapply every few hours and after eating but I've never seen a gloss last this long. The price is a bit high at $21 for me but still affordable considering a little goes a long way so this will last. The nude color would be universal for all skin tones since you can see your natural skin tone underneath and just get a nice gold glitter gloss top coat without that sticky, glue feeling. Bottom Line is I love this, would recommend and will be purchasing in more colors. Will post pics tonight when I get home.
Heather H.
Review for: 12 Iron Nude more...
These are pretty great lip glosses. I love the metallic shine these give off. The best part is they don't leave your lips all sticky every time you close your mouth. It is only a wash of color though and not very opaque.
Sumeet S.
Granada Hills, CA
On a scale of one to ten, how much would you recommend this?
Ana S.
Katy, TX
Does this lip laquer feel stick on the lips?
Brooklynn S.
Is this lipstick matte?
Tasha J.
Saskatoon, SK
The description says this lacquer has a creamy texture. Is this how you would describe this product?
Dana B.