Lancôme Le Makeup Pencil Sharpener uploaded by Krystal P.Lancôme Le Makeup Pencil Sharpener uploaded by Stacy S.

BY LANCÔME #61 in Cosmetic Pencil Sharpeners

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

"Lancme Le Sharpener Makeup Pencil Sharpener. Get to the point.This durable, quality-crafted design is the quickest and easiest way to sharpen Lanc?me makeup pencils."

Buy on Bloomin...
Bryanna M.
Lakewood, CA
One of my favorite sharpeners. I rarely have any issues with product getting caught or stuck in the blade. It comes in two options, single or double. It's lightweight like other sharpeners. Just better quality
Diana G.
Staten Island, NY
The only thing I don't like about this is you have to do it over a garbage can. Also you must clean it after each use or it WILL get all over your stuff. I wish it had a cover to it. However it is long lasting and works great !
Tiffany G.
Pasadena, TX
Yesss!!! I am so great full for this sharpener to go along with the eyeliner pencils i received in my voxbox. It sharpens well and it may be a tiny object but this tiny object is a valueable tool in order to help apply my makeup!
Destinie B.
Cheektowaga, NY
I honestly hated this pencil sharpener. Every time I would try and sharpen a pencil it would crack the pencil and make it very rigid. There was no even sharpening when using this, I felt as though it ruined my pencils.
Libby G.
new orleans, LA
This was a really good pencil sharpener. I like to stick with mechanical eyeliners but when I do get a great pencil, its nice to have an easy to use sharpener that won't ruin or over sharpen my pencil
Bethany H.
I don't think there's anything special about this sharpener besides the fact it says "Lancôme". I tried this sharpener when I worked in the cosmetics department. I'd rather buy one from Wal-Mart for WAY cheaper!!
Cristine L.
Best sharpener without sharpening off all your eyeliner/lip liner. Received this product complimentary of Influenster in one of their vox box, and I'm loving it!!! My go to sharpener and will buy again if I ever lose it or need an extra one for traveling
Stacy S.
Lake Zurich, IL
I received this item complementary in my influenster vox box by Lancome for testing purposes. This item is cost-effective and works very well. It sharpens my eyeliner pencils perfectly for that sharp point. I definitely recommend this if you were buying the eyeliner pencils.
Connie W.
Works well to keep my pencil liners sharp. Helps achieve a sleek look. Would recommend cleaning before using for another color though!

Complimentary from @Lancome @Influenster
Jeannie K.
Amarillo, TX
I got this in my voxbox and didn't care for it until I actually used it!! Great little tool to have, it's sharp and doesn't ruin my pencils by sharpening too much. It's super small too so it doesn't take up too much space in my makeup bag.