Lancôme LE LIPSTIQUE - LipColouring Stick with Brush uploaded by Morgan P.

BY LANCÔME

Two tools in one: a soft, creamy, waterproof pencil for gorgeous, professional-looking lips on one end; and a brush for blending on the other. Worn alone or under lipstick, color stays in place—no feathering or bleeding. Unique brush tip blends and applies lipstick beautifully. see more...

• Is there a good variety of color for deeper skin tones?2 Answers
  • Where can I purchase3 Answers
  • Has anyone tried this? Seems okay for price paid but pretty expe...1 Answers
Mayra G.
Phoenix , AZ
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is a very creamy, pigmented lipliner. It stays pit and lines beautifully plus it is so easy to fill in your lips because of the creaminess. Both lipstick and lipgloss apply nicely on top and the fact that this has a brush attached makes it so easy.
Karen D.
Gretna, LA
Review for: Raisinberry
I bought this because I love this shade raisin Berry, but I find the brush to be kind of pointless. The color applies nicely and last a long time but there are cheaper options out there that would be just as good
Lynette R.
Lawrenceburg, KY
Review for: Sheer Raspberry
I LOVE THIS LIP COLOR!! I wear it every single day! It's not drying and it stays on for a long while even when you're eating! I got mine of the Lancôme website. It's definitely worth the $30! Highly recommend!
Susan A.
Milwaukee , WI
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love this lip liner it's feels like literally silk on your lips I like because it has the brush on there too to blend it if you want you don't have to go and find it it's right there on the lip liner
Kamille D.
Olympia, WA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love this lipliner and was the only one I was using for the longest. It is just a bit pricey but you can got to The Cosmetic Store and get it so much cheaper! Love it.
Juliane H.
Great lip liner. It lasts all day, sometimes even longer than the lipstick I have on! I typically buy this at lord and taylor when they have the package deals.
Taylor P.
Charleston, WV
Review for: Lancome Sheer Lipcolouring In Sheer Plum
This lip liner is my all-time favorite! It goes on great, stays put, all while giving my lips that perfect 'something extra!'
Carolyn Y.
Review for: Sheer Raspberry
Love this lip liner, stays out when applied! I have never had any complaints with this brand of makeup! Love it!
Ana V.
Chula Vista, CA
Review for: Grape
A good pigmentation, but don't like that you have to sharpen it, it makes it kind of rough.
Kanchan J.
Columbus, OH
I can't use lipstick without lip liner because it shapes my lips and give a best look...
carly k.
GUELPH, ON
Where can I purchase
Jada M.
Far Rockaway, NY
Beauty Junkie Expert
Is there a good variety of color for deeper skin tones?
danielle n.
Appleton, WI, WI
Has anyone tried this? Seems okay for price paid but pretty expensive I want to know how it is quailty wise before spending that much.