BY LANCÔME

Two tools in one: a soft, creamy, waterproof pencil for gorgeous, professional-looking lips on one end; and a brush for blending on the other. Worn alone or under lipstick, color stays in place no feathering or bleeding. Unique brush tip blends and applies lipstick beautifully.

Buy on Sephora*
Michelle G.
Flushing, NY
Beauty Junkie Expert
Lancome has done it again with another great lip product! I use this as a lip liner and as a full lip color. It works perfectly both ways! As a lip liner, it lines the lips perfectly and prevents feathering during the day. As a lip color, it gives a great matte finish that does not dry out my lips!
Elizabeth R.
Allegan, MI
Review for: Bronzelle
I love how smooth and creamy this applies but also stays on all day. Some days I will only wear this lip liner and people will ask me what lipstick I'm wearing. I also love this in the shade "ideal".
Morgan P.
Dallas, TX
Review for: Portelle
Imagine one of the creamiest liners with long-lasting staying power that packs a punch of perfect, saturated color - that's this liner. The brush on the opposite end allows you to smooth it out or ombré it into your lip so there's no definitive line. Genius!
Sierra K.
Shreveport, LA
Review for: Ideal
I wish I could 5 star this. The colors are wonderful and super pigmented and wears a long time, but I find it dries out a little more than I want. I have to put a balm over it after about 30 minutes and keep applying throughout the day which makes it less and less pigmented and begins to fade.
keren a.
Lake Arthur, LA
Review for: Bronzelle
I love this lip liner. It is easy to use and the color is amazing. It is super soft and creamy and yes it is a little pricey but it is totally worth it.
Marcella A.
El monte, CA
Review for: Bronzelle
Lancomr liners are Soo cute I love the way they make my lips look I would highly recommend to anyone who wants you try them
Amber M.
Hopkinsville, KY
Review for: Bronzelle
Absolutely love this. Easy on and stays on. The color is absolutely fabulous. It is long lasting and worth every dime.
Chelsea R.
Review for: Bronzelle
This is water resistant. The colors are unique. The formula is nice and smooth. One of my favorite liners
Nisha T.
Review for: Bronzelle
One star down bc their products are pricey. I only splurge on brands that I know I like the most and are on my top list. Their products are pigmented and all...and I did get this as part of a gift and it's actually very good. It's soft and applies very smoothly. And the fact that it's waterproof is a huge bonus. This product doesn't make u bleed through for sure. Keeps ur favorite lippies in place. 100% recommendation.
FOUZI C.
Bouira sour el ghozlane city de 20 aout
Review for: Bronzelle
Hello . i really love all the products of this company. If you allow me to review the product i would be grateful to you . i can help you promote your products by reviewing them on my videos & my instagram. For the purpose of encouraging people to buy from the internet & on the same time to help the company to promote good news
Best regards. Fouzi
Alli D.
How long would this last??