Lancôme Le Lipstique Lip Colouring Stick with Brush uploaded by Janiette leidy H.Lancôme Le Lipstique Lip Colouring Stick with Brush uploaded by Morgan P.Lancôme Le Lipstique Lip Colouring Stick with Brush uploaded by Bridget C.

BY LANCÔME

Le Lipstique Lip Liner - The comfortable, smudge-resistant formula glides on effortlessly and prevents lipstick from feathering and bleeding, for a look that's always fresh. Wear alone or under your favorite Lanc?me Lip Color. - Le Lipstique Lip Liner

Lancôme Le Lipstique Lip Colouring Stick with Brush
  • "Super creamy and pigmented. Really nice I don't care for the lip brush but worth it." in 21 reviews
Suzanne C.
Santee, CA
Review for: Golden Nude more...
I love this product! It lasts forever and stays on too. A little goes a long way and it wears and blends great. The color goes with lots of neutrals as well as darker colors and works well for an ombré look. I buy it at Macy's.
taryn e.
Review for: Charme more...
I like the color payout and the application is smooth, but dried out quickly- lasted about 6 months before I had to replace and I didn't fid the brush did much to blend the pencil, so I used it as lip brush to pack extra and cap my fav lipstick that matched so i didn't have to carry the tube.
Schyler C.
So pigmented, creamy, and goes on smoothly, even on my usually dry lips. Doesn't pull on application. It isn't long wear, but it doesn't portray itself to be, so that's not a concern. It blends well with lipstick. Just an all-around solid lipliner that I would recommend.
Morgan P.
Dallas, TX
Imagine one of the creamiest liners with long-lasting staying power that packs a punch of perfect, saturated color - that's this liner. The brush on the opposite end allows you to smooth it out or ombré it into your lip so there's no definitive line. Genius!
Sierra K.
Shreveport, LA
I wish I could 5 star this. The colors are wonderful and super pigmented and wears a long time, but I find it dries out a little more than I want. I have to put a balm over it after about 30 minutes and keep applying throughout the day which makes it less and less pigmented and begins to fade.
Mayra G.
Phoenix , AZ
This is a very creamy, pigmented lipliner. It stays pit and lines beautifully plus it is so easy to fill in your lips because of the creaminess. Both lipstick and lipgloss apply nicely on top and the fact that this has a brush attached makes it so easy.
lizbeth E.
Avondale, AZ
The color looks good its very cute and it la at long time i have onlu borrowed it from a friend but i will be purchasing as soon as possible because its amazing the texture its pretty cool n i would recommend to everyone because its an amazing lip liner and worth its money
Melissa N.
Los Angeles , CA
My favorite lipliner literally ever ! It pares really well with any pink/brown/red lipstick or gloss. It's easy to apply and the brush makes it so much more fun to do the whole lip just with a pencil. I've bought it twice.
Missy L.
Best lip liner with a wide range of colors. Last all day. Great colors that match any lipstick. One end has a feathering brush and the other end has a liner. This lip liner lasts forever!
Echo C.
Review for: Mauvelle more...
Lancome le lipstique lip coloring stick with brush-natural mauve is fantastic. I can't live without this. I mix it with my chapstick for day wear. I love the pop of color it gives me.
Ashley G.
Columbia, SC
What is the best color to get in this brand ?
carly k.
GUELPH, ON
Where can I purchase
Jada M.
Far Rockaway , NY
Is there a good variety of color for deeper skin tones?
danielle n.
Appleton, WI, WI
Has anyone tried this? Seems okay for price paid but pretty expensive I want to know how it is quailty wise before spending that much.
Alli D.
How long would this last??

Sephora