BY LANCÔME

Le Lipstique Lip Liner - The comfortable, smudge-resistant formula glides on effortlessly and prevents lipstick from feathering and bleeding, for a look that's always fresh. Wear alone or under your favorite Lanc?me Lip Color. - Le Lipstique Lip Liner

Buy on Lancôme
Veronica T.
Saugus, MA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Love the wear on this lip liner. It's called Le lipstique because it really could be a liner or lipstick! Whatever I put over it lasts all day long and it's comfortable. Will purchase again!
Sineah A.
Whangarei
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love Lancôme and applying make up is my favourite thing to do! So of course I would not miss out on this product in my daily make up routine. It is just amazing I would recommend this product to all and everyone.
Celine M.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Love this lipliner. You don't have to wear it with lipstick. Love that it comes with another side at the bottom. Price is actually quite good for being a high-end product.
Maria P.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Ahhh! Super smooth . It flows so flawlessly. I love it and I am obsessed with all the colors. Super smooth and fine finish love it to the core lol.