BY LANCÔME

Use this dual ended stick to effortlessly and instantly enhance your favorite features.

• Use the contour shade to define and shape your features
  • Use the highlighting shade to illuminate and emphasize features

Available in 5 shades for all skin tones.

• Light: Ivoire, Buff

• Ci 77891 / Titanium Dioxide
  • Mica

Shelby B.
Riley, MI
Review for: Bisque more...
Omg I love this product and concept! You get the absolute right color for your skin tone and you don’t get any orange tones in the contour side! The pigment is all there and it gives you a seamless contour look you can go bold or subtle with this product !
Bonnie C.
Piscataway, NJ
I am a light east Asian and I got the color buff. I love this product. I think this is nicer than the NYX wonderstick because the contour color isn't as dark and the highlight has shimmer. Though this is about 3x the price of Nyx so keep that in mind! The colors are very blendable and you can use your fingers or beauty blender. I would recommend!
Lakyn P.
Russellville, AR
Purchased but took it back. I had high hopes for this product. The color look beautiful on my hand, in the store. But when I used it at home in my makeup routine I was so disappointed. The color is very sheer and doesn't blend very well. Would not recommend.
Allison A.
One of the few Lancôme products that I do not like. While these do come in a wider range of shades, these are not blendable whatsoever and end up dragging and pulling your makeup everywhere along with it when you do try to blend. I do like the contour shades, most of them are a cool toned that fits fair, medium, etc. skin tone but the highlight shades are sort of useless.
Jennifer B.
Northridge, CA
This contour highlight duo is perfect for an everyday look the shades are perfect although the highlight can be worn on it's own for a natural glow but me personally for a more blinding look I would more see it as a cream base for a powder highlight the contour shade is beautiful and can be worn on it's own for a day to night look all around perfect duo for the perfect contour
Allyson W.
Georgetown, TX
I purchased this product on a whim while picking up my foundation stick but I absolutely love it it's easy to blend so convenient to use I have pale skin but I think it would work with any tone I will definitely continue to restock this item in my makeup closet for sure!
Ashley G.
Vicksburg, MS
Review for: Dore more...
This is ok. It blends well and is convenient or travel but I think it's too wide to really do a good job. There are better products out there for this particular thing. I still enjoy mine but don't love the highlighter end. The contour is really nice though.
Cate M.
Saint Paul, MN
Review for: Ivoire more...
This did not work for me at all. The concept does not work for my skin tone and looked off. The makeup also failed to stay on my face, it slid and shifted throughout the day. I used a string powder but it did not work.
Marie S.
miami, FL
I love this kind of products, i don't know why but i think they are so good to portable makeup.Is not incomfortable at all. For my is amazing, I love both, contour and highlighter, they are so good. 100% recommended.
Amena Y.
Artesia, CA
This product is so easy to use. It's creamy and easy to blend out. You can use your fingers to carve out your contour or use a brush; either way it's easy to blend. I only really use the contour part because I didn't really love the highlighter part. Not really loving the color of the highlight. However, it's a great product overall! Love Lancôme!
Amy C.
I have read good reviews on this product, is this smooth and not cakey on wrinkled skin?
Lindsay N.
What is your skin tone and shade?
Amber L.
Does this feel heavy on the skin or look cakey?
Arianne D.
📍Manila, PH
How high would you recommend this product to us?
Hayley H.
Fox Island, WA
How well does this work for pasty skin?! I am nervous to try cream contour.