Lancôme Le Duo Stick Contouring and Highlighting

Use this dual ended stick to effortlessly and instantly enhance your favorite features.

• Use the contour shade to define and shape your features
  • Use the highlighting shade to illuminate and emphasize features

Available in 5 shades for all skin tones.

• Light: Ivoire, Buff

• Ci 77510 / Ferric Ferrocyanide
  • Ci 77742 / Manganese Violet
  • Ci 77891 / Titanium Dioxide
  • Mica

Will this work on dry skin? Anyone have swatch pictures with flash and no flash?
I see that many people say that this product is very good, I already bought one long time ago. But I want to get a new one now and I want to know if it really is as good as they say? Because when I used it it was a long time ago I do not really remember much how it was with the product
This looks like heaven, is it as smooth to glide on as it looks?
Start your review of Lancôme Le Duo Stick Contouring and Highlighting!
Saugus, MA
1,196 reviews
Purchased at: Macy's
Review for: Buff
Another great product by Lancome that exceeded my expectations! Buff is the perfect combination to give my face a natural, daytime contour. It blends seamlessly and is totally buildable.
Piscataway, NJ
Lancôme Le Duo Stick Contouring and Highlighting uploaded by Bonnie C.
I am a light east Asian and I got the color buff. I love this product. I think this is nicer than the NYX wonderstick because the contour color isn't as dark and the highlight has shimmer. Though this is about 3x the price of Nyx so keep that in mind! The colors are very blendable and you can use your fingers or beauty blender. I would recommend!
Little Rock, AR
Purchased but took it back. I had high hopes for this product. The color look beautiful on my hand, in the store. But when I used it at home in my makeup routine I was so disappointed. The color is very sheer and doesn't blend very well. Would not recommend.
One of the few Lancôme products that I do not like. While these do come in a wider range of shades, these are not blendable whatsoever and end up dragging and pulling your makeup everywhere along with it when you do try to blend. I do like the contour shades, most of them are a cool toned that fits fair, medium, etc. skin tone but the highlight shades are sort of useless.
Northridge, CA
This contour highlight duo is perfect for an everyday look the shades are perfect although the highlight can be worn on it's own for a natural glow but me personally for a more blinding look I would more see it as a cream base for a powder highlight the contour shade is beautiful and can be worn on it's own for a day to night look all around perfect duo for the perfect contour
Georgetown, TX
I purchased this product on a whim while picking up my foundation stick but I absolutely love it it's easy to blend so convenient to use I have pale skin but I think it would work with any tone I will definitely continue to restock this item in my makeup closet for sure!
Vicksburg, MS
Review for: Dore
This is ok. It blends well and is convenient or travel but I think it's too wide to really do a good job. There are better products out there for this particular thing. I still enjoy mine but don't love the highlighter end. The contour is really nice though.
MIAMI, FL
I love this kind of products, i don't know why but i think they are so good to portable makeup.Is not incomfortable at all. For my is amazing, I love both, contour and highlighter, they are so good. 100% recommended.
Van Buren, MO
Lancôme Le Duo Stick Contouring and Highlighting uploaded by Paula P.
Lancôme Le Duo Stick Contouring and Highlighting uploaded by Paula P.
Review for: Buff
Another great Lancôme product, two in one. I do have sensitive, dry mature skin. You get a dark contour color that I do under cheek bone, it makes the jawline so easy to do. This is creamy & blends well. I will set it with contour powder & it stays on all day & night. I use my finger then a brush to blend in with my blush. The Highlighter I always use on my Cupid’s Bow & nose. When I use it on my cheeks I will put it on a small sponge & then blend it on. It just goes on nicer & it does not move your foundation around. Then I set it with a powder Highlighter
Artesia, CA
This product is so easy to use. It's creamy and easy to blend out. You can use your fingers to carve out your contour or use a brush; either way it's easy to blend. I only really use the contour part because I didn't really love the highlighter part. Not really loving the color of the highlight. However, it's a great product overall! Love Lancôme!
Ask a question to the Influenster community...