BY LANCÔME #12 in Eyelash Curlers

A gentle eyelash curler that delivers dramatic, lasting curl. Lancôme’s Le Curler offers ultimate control with its specially designed no-slip grip to suit any eye shape and lash type. Its unique silicone pads guard against breaking and gently cushion every lash to create a sweeping, crease-free curl. The Lancôme eyelash curler will perform consistently until the silicone rubber pad wears down. With daily use, one silicone rubber pad will last approximately three months. After the accompanying refill is used, please replace the curler with a new one to assure maximum precision and to avoid damage to the eyes or lashes.This set contains:- Eyelash curler- Silicone refill pad see more...

• What do you girls think. I don't really use an eyelash curler but i...7 Answers
  • Does this actually curl? I have small lashes so would it work?2 Answers
  • I have never used an eyelash curler in my life! I have naturally lo...3 Answers
Buy on Sephora*
Ashley S.
Ashley S.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I did not really see anything special about this eyelash curler. I received it as a gift, but I believe it retails for around $20. IMO, there are curlers at the drugstore that are just as good. One of the things that I did not like about this curler is that you can't buy refills for it. Also, the curler isn't that quality. It feels exactly like the off-brand one at Target that is around $4.
Gill T.
Gill T.
This is one of the best eyelash curlers I've used. I've never had a problem with it cutting off my eyelashes like I know some other eyelash curlers can. This is also why I recommend investing in higher end eyelash curlers like this one because some of the cheaper ones can do really bad things to your eyelashes. I've been using this one almost everyday for about 7 months and I love it!
Alex
Alex
Lowell, MA
Okay so I kinda didn't see the big deal on splurging for an eyelash curler when they all do the same thing until I was gifted this and it changed my life lol it curls sooooo well and it just kinda stinks that theres no replacement sponge and mine keeps falling out but it was still worth the struggle for me haha
Kahealani S.
Kahealani S.
Las Vegas, NV
I've always curled my lashes and have never had any issues before . When I used this curler it took more than one time to curl my lashes. I have very thick and straight lashes and this curler just didn't do the job. I did get this for free so I was glad that I didn't spend any money on it.
Anasophia L.
Anasophia L.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This eyelash curler is amazing. It keeps my lashes curled all day with or without mascara. The value is worth the outcome. I have had my curler for about 5 years and only swap out the pad. I have never had any pinching or lashes fall out, which is essential for a good eyelash curler.
Brittney G.
Brittney G.
Minneapolis, MN
I am obsessed with this curler. Initially, I purchased it because I was sick of the cheap curlers. This works well, doesn't pull out my lashes, and it super easy to use. I love that's it metal and I can easily clean it after several uses. It's a staple in my makeup collection.
Daisy G.
Daisy G.
Really great. Hold up my eyelashes for a long time. Also I saw that some comments said Lancôme doesn't sell extra refill pads but when I purchased my Lancôme Le Curler Le Curler it come with an extra one in a plastic baggie so it does come with an extra one in the box.
Becky W.
Becky W.
Racine , OH
I was forever searching for a replacement for my eyelash curler after the company stopped selling them in the US. After searching the web I read that Lancôme had starting making the identical curler! I bought it and was thrilled! It's the same curler! Thanks Lancôme!
Karen M.
Karen M.
Augusta, GA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love my lash curler. This helps my lashes appear longer and fuller. Easy to use, hold and clean. Just simply slide onto your lashes press for about five seconds and release! Your lashes will look amazing! I highly recommend this eyelash curler! Worth every penny!
Yeju H.
Yeju H.
Chicago
This is an absolutely easy-to-use eyelash curler. It doesn't have the awkward vertical curl when you use it. Especially as someone with very straight eyelashes, this curler works just fine for me. I would recommend it to anyone with shorter, straight lashes.
Laura G.
Laura G.
Greenfield, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
What do you girls think. I don't really use an eyelash curler but i want a good one do you girls recommend this one
Andjoua R.
Andjoua R.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Does this actually curl your lashes?
Lisa O.
Lisa O.
Rocky Top , TN
Beauty Junkie Expert
I have never used an eyelash curler in my life! I have naturally long eyelashes but as I get older I may need to try it! Any recommendations on a brand or type?
Ruby P.
Ruby P.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Does anyone know any tips on how to get the perfect curled eyelash?
sakshi p.
sakshi p.
Does this actually curl? I have small lashes so would it work?