BY LANCÔME #10 in Eyelash Curlers

Introducing Le Curler, the latest lash curler innovation from Lancôme for instant lift and lasting, dramatic curl. Its specially designed hinge and no-slip grip give you ultimate control to prevent pinching and pulling for the most dramatic lash result.

So gentle on your lashes, the unique silicone pads guard against lash breakage and cushion every lash for a sweeping, crease-free curl. The precise curved design of the curler fits any eye shape and lash type, and easily captures all of your lashes.

This combination of hinge, curve and silicone pads will ensure you’re applying just the right amount of pressure every time for a beautiful lash look. Finally... effortless curling your lashes will love!

When to Replace:

For the ultimate in lash results, remember to replace the silicone pad every 3 months. Regularly clean the silicone rubber pad with a clean, dry tissue, and replace it with the accompanying refill pad once the initial silicone pad is worn down.

Once you’ve used the accompanying refill pad, make sure to replace the curler with a new one. This is important to ensure maximum precision and to avoid any damage to the eyes or lashes.

• What do you girls think. I don't really use an eyelash cu...9 Answers
  • Would this work for very rounded hooded eyes?1 Answers
  • Is this worth the price?1 Answers
Lancôme Le Curler Effortless Lash Design
  • "@LancomeUSA. This is the best eyelash curler I have ever used, and I have tried them all. I have stick straight eyelashes even after applying mascara. This is the only curlerI have ever used that not only curls my lashes well but keeps them curled after applying mascara. Lasts a long time! " in 163 reviews
Mariah T.
Detroit
I love the eyebrow liner  NYX Micro Brow PencilBarry M Cosmetic Take A Brow - Brow Gel and every one sould just enjoy and by from here i love this web site i love it soooo much i like it when i do my eyebrows its sooooooooooooooo goood buy it everyone please its a grate product to use. And good things to say about it !!!!!!!!!!!
Shantel T.
Las Vegas , NV
I finally found a great eyelash curler in Le Curler. I love Lancome. I find it absolutely ridiculous that refills are not available. So if you use your eyelash curler daily, you can imagine the wear and tear requires upkeep. I called the contact # for Lancome who states you must buy a new eyelash curler every time instead or just buying the refills because they can only give refills with the purchase of a new curler each time. I have tried other eye curlers, but have always come back to Lancome eye curler. It is the best by for. This eye lash curler is gentle, no need to press hard on the curler. Gives a beautiful curl. Follow with Defincils, Hypnose Drama or Grandiose Mascara and you will have long, curled beautiful lashes. This is the only eye lash curler I use.
Rachel N.
I've been curling my eyelashes with these for years and they work great. They're easy to hold onto so you won't rip out your eye lashes. They're super durable and they last for years if you take care of them. They lift and curl my lashes delicately and adding mascara makes them look even better and longer. Overall, if you need a little boost or want a little flare in your lashes, this is definitely worth a try!
Stefanie B.
W Hollywood, CA
Works just as well as the expensive eyelash curlers. Has the right curvature as my eyelids are rounded and cheap curlers are sometimes very shallow and require you to curl your lashes at different angles. Doesn’t yank out eyelashes and the pad only comes out when I remove it so it’s not getting lost in my bag constantly. I’ve been using/rebuying this curler for many years, definitely recommend it.
Madison Z.
I’M IN LOVE WITH AN EYELASH CURLER?!

I never thought I could be so hooked on a beauty product that wasn’t lipstick or a fancy face serum but this eyelash curler has me contemplating how I’ve lived without it. Do I use the word love because I finally ventured into this high end world of beauty tools or is it the crease-free curl? Maybe I’m obsessed due to the design that reaches every lash without pinching. But it’s really the fact that I am able to hold an all day lash lift with a few gentle squeezes without needing a finishing coat of mascara to hold. A true gentle eye lash curler that delivers a long-lasting lift and curl.
Cara S.
Daytona Beach
I got this eyelash curler as a gift a couple years ago. I never really curled my lashes before I didn't see the point. So I went to the Lancome table and she told me how to properly use them and I have been obsessed ever since. They're pretty pricey and I think you're just paying for the name but they are very good eyelash curlers and aesthetically pleasing to the eye.
Nicole R.
Palmetto Bay, FL
I think Lancôme has a rep for being for “older” clientele. I’m 20 and I love Lancôme!! I use their make up, skincare, and beauty tools! I love this eye lash curler and I know with Lancôme they will never let you down with quality. This is sturdy and will definitely last a while. It curls my lashes beautiful without and painful pulling or nipping my skin.
Diana M.
Fayetteville
I honestly thought all eyelash curlers were created equal. I was surprised at the lower price point for it being a lancome item and I needed something else to get the free gift so I decided to give it a go. IN LOVE!!! I would recommend this to everyone! It's so gentle and doesn't fall apart. I've had mine nearly two years and it's still going!
Melody H.
Cynthiana, KY
I love this eyelash curler! It is leaps and bounds better than any drug store eye lash curler and also out performs Sephora’s eyelash curler. It never pinches by eye or does any damage to my lashes. It has a dramatic curling effect that holds well if you apply some mascara. Definitely a product that I repurchase when I’m ready for a new one.
Khyree R.
Belmont
Funny story I just used this today at one of my performances. The nutcracker. Our director says we should have our eyelashes curled so then the audience could see them pop. My eyelashes were touching my upper lash. That’s how much it curled them. I’d totally recommend this to people who need a good eyelash curler. 👍👍
Laura G.
GREENFIELD, CA
What do you girls think. I don't really use an eyelash curler but i want a good one do you girls recommend this one
Andjoua R.
Does this actually curl your lashes?
Ruby P.
Does anyone know any tips on how to get the perfect curled eyelash?
Michelle F.
Lake Orion Mi
Does anyone prefer using this curler over the standard one you can find at CVS?
Lisa O.
Rocky Top, TN
I have never used an eyelash curler in my life! I have naturally long eyelashes but as I get older I may need to try it! Any recommendations on a brand or type?