Introducing Le Curler, the latest lash curler innovation from Lancôme for instant lift and lasting, dramatic curl. Its specially designed hinge and no-slip grip give you ultimate control to prevent pinching and pulling for the most dramatic lash result.

So gentle on your lashes, the unique silicone pads guard against lash breakage and cushion every lash for a sweeping, crease-free curl. The precise curved design of the curler fits any eye shape and lash type, and easily captures all of your lashes.

This combination of hinge, curve and silicone pads will ensure you’re applying just the right amount of pressure every time for a beautiful lash look. Finally... effortless curling your lashes will love!

When to Replace:

For the ultimate in lash results, remember to replace the silicone pad every 3 months. Regularly clean the silicone rubber pad with a clean, dry tissue, and replace it with the accompanying refill pad once the initial silicone pad is worn down.

Once you’ve used the accompanying refill pad, make sure to replace the curler with a new one. This is important to ensure maximum precision and to avoid any damage to the eyes or lashes.

is it likr the normal curlers or the quality changes
Has anyone used this???
is this worth it?
Start your review of Lancôme Le Curler Effortless Lash Design!
Product Highlights
“...my lashes well but keeps them curled after applying mascara. Lasts a long time! ” in 163 reviews
FANTASTIC I love this eyelash curler. its a classic, and not too expensive. Its so effective and doesn't smudge my mascara if I need a little touch up after I apply my mascara. my eyes are super sensitive and kind of a weird shape (they're small) and I have never had any issues with this
Thin, Straight / Dark Blonde
White Haven
Works very well and will last you a lifetime. With a price point of $23 it's a great investment. I've had mine about 15 years so I can say it will last. I just wish they sold the silicon pads so we could replace them. I'm very satisfied with this purchase.
Long / Dark Brown
I honestly have no complaints about this one. It doesn’t yank or tug at my lashes and the curl holds up pretty well. My only improvement point is that it could be a little better at grabbing my teeny, tiny baby lashes in the corners of my eye but that’s honestly nitpicking.
Full / Black
Durham, NC
It works just like every other eye lash curler on the market. I’m not really sold on the idea of a premium eye lash curler. This one is more dense than a drug store one and the curler pads are sturdier but I don’t know if it is worth the price
Full, Straight / Strawberry Blonde
Brownstown, MI
Love it! Love everything Lancôme. Works great even though I don’t curl my lashes too often. I still love using it and plan on using it more often since It works so well. Yes I’d totally recommend the product to friends and family!
Oklahoma City
I’ve tried so many lash curlers and I always go back to this one. It’s the only one that doesn’t hurt and provides a great lasting curl. I’ve had my lashes get stuck on other ones and it’s so painful. Definitely repurchasing.
Springfield, PA
This eyelash curler is so great it doesn’t pull out any of my eyelashes it’s so easy to use so super easy to clean I highly recommend this so next time you go to the counter and buy a mascara Definitely add this to your purchase
Short, Straight / Dark Brown
Centerton, Arkansas
I use this eyelash curler daily on my eyelashes because I have short and stiff lashes. This eyelash curler not only volumizes my eyelashes but it also lifts them and curls them! I recommend to anyone!
Short, Straight / Black
San Antonio, TX
This works just like any other curler it's just a little heavier then other ones but to me it does the same as one from a dollar store and the price point is crazy $42 for a curler
Full, Thin / Dark Brown
Dallas
Love this eye curled it is very easy to use and it makes your lashes go out of this world it is very great and the lash curler makes your lashes look like the fake ones
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
10 months ago
Safi U. • 10 months ago
The reason you’re not supposed to curl after you apply mascara is b/c that can cause breakage to your lashes since mascara makes them harder/more brittle. I usually curl the lashes on one eye and apply mascara to that one right away before I move on to the other eye so it holds the curl when it’s freshly done.