BY LANCÔME

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Nicole F.
Atascadero, CA
This stuff is so creamy and pigmented. It just glides on and stays for hours. I can not get over how well this works for how soft and creamy it really is. I love lancome ans as always they hit the ball right outta the park with this one!
Lia X.
Lancome's eyeliners are wonderful! They're one of my favorite pencil eyeliners. They go on really smooth and you're able to smudge it if that's the look you're going for, but after it sets complete it won't budge until you take it off! 10/10
Heydi H.
Enumclaw, WA
My go to stays all day applies smoothly can't compare it to nothing else worth the price I used this when I'm going to need my makeup to last all day easy to use def will buy again
Paola M.
I just love this crayon. I typically use it for my eyebrows, and it goes perfect. Just chose the right color for you, and you will experience something new.
danielle l.
AUSTELL, GA
A lot of eyeliners smudge on the outer corner of my eyes but this one doesn't ! Plus you can do your brows with the same pencil that's a huge plus !
Marwa J.
Love the bow liner. Comes on very easily and smooth. Easy for any one to use and not complicated. Was first time user and loved it
laura a.
Mercedes, TX
I really want to try this product i hope it is good.lots of people say that it is good but i really hope i get to try it one day.
Gladys E.
Supper creamy and pigmented this stays on a long time and didn't move if your looking for something long lasting g its right here
Lindsey T.
Evansville, IN
Really like this product love how it really shows off my brows I have very thin brows and this feels them in. Tad pricey tho
Jasmin T.
2 in 1 thats great for me since i usually cant find neither, it works amazing, pigment is great for any eye color !
Olivia C.
Amston, CT
How does this compare to Anastasia products?
lorena p.
alguien lo ha usado, a mi me encanta es genial
Kaitlyn S.
Lakeland, FL
Is this product truly waterproof or how easy does it smudge?
Fevie M.
Fargo, ND
I just wanna ask if its easy to use than the liquid liner?
Ally L.