Lancôme Le Crayon Poudre Powder Pencil for the Brows uploaded by Rosie O.Lancôme Le Crayon Poudre Powder Pencil for the Brows uploaded by hejer t.Lancôme Le Crayon Poudre Powder Pencil for the Brows uploaded by Elizabeth W.

BY LANCÔME

Lancôme's all-in-one essential for natural-looking, beautiful brows.At one end: a powder pencil to color-correct and contour. At the other: a handy brush to blend and groom for soft, subtly defined brows.

• How do you sharpen it? I'm almost out of the color and I need to ...2 Answers
  • I love these. What's your favorite, this or Goof Proof?2 Answers
  • Jfuejd1 Answers
Lancôme Le Crayon Poudre Powder Pencil for the Brows
  • "This is the top dog of brow pencils i have tryed so many different kinds in search for somthing very suttel and natural looking, i dont want crazy looking painted on brows , this pencil glides on like a powder and kind of turns to powder once applyed , end result very easy going natural looking brows !" in 8 reviews
  • "It's worth a pretty penny but trust me when I say you'll absolutely love this product natural looking and long lasting " in 5 reviews
mariem a.
mariem a.
LAOUINA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Review for: Brunet, Expert Eye Brows Mahagany, Lancome, Natural Blonde, Taupe, Sable
This is one of my favorite brow pencils that I use. it goes on very easy and blends beautifully. I use the taupe color such is the most universal and natural looking.
I purchased it a Dillard's and it lasts about 5 to 6 months with everyday use. I have repurchased this item several times and would recommend this to everyone
Choubaila M.
Choubaila M.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I CANNOT LIVE WITHOUT THIS!!! for some unknown reason, my eyebrows HATE ME!! and they have stopped growing nice and even and full.... So now, I have these crazy sparse sad brows... UNTIL I stumbled across this! I was a complete skeptic at first thinking my hair was way to dark and it would NEVER match, but I was soooo wrong! It matches! The spoolie is perfect in size and strength (its not cheap and falling apart) and the tip is flat, so you can make thin hairlike lines. Which is important unless you are a fan of the marker look....(I'm not) I ran out on accident (didn't order soon enough) and tried others while waiting for this to come and nothing compared! I recommend this to anyone wanting natural looking brows that just need a little filling out! My only complaint is that when I sweat it comes off, but hey, so does every other make up in the world so I still give it 5 stars! ...read less
Amie M.
Amie M.
Dracut, MA
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is a heart product to have in your makeup bag. It's one of those pencils that no matter what they come out with next, you'll always fall back to this one! Goes on smooth, lasts all day, great pigmentation, need I go on? Definitely a five stars in my book!!!
Julia K.
Julia K.
Sound Beach, NY
Beauty Junkie Expert
Love this brow pencil! It stays all day!! It can be a little difficult to work with because you have to keep sharpening it so you can get a precise brow. And the colors match my brows perfectly. I would recommend this!!!
Portia M.
Portia M.
Powell, OH
I have been using these brow pencils for years and will never switch to another product!! I have very thick brows that need a little help due to some bald spots from scars and this helps to cover them up perfectly.  It is very natural looking, easy to apply, and lasts me a long time.  I don't necessarily use this product to draw on my brows because I have big enough brows to begin with so I mainly use this product to fill them in.  Once I put it on I never have to reapply throughout the day.  They look just as good by the end as the did in the beginning.  What's nice about this product too is that it has a built in brush to tame your brows before putting on the pencil.  Like I said in the beginning I will never switch to another pencil this is it!!
Amena Y.
Amena Y.
Artesia , CA
This is definitely one of the best eyebrow pencils I've used. It's a crayon powder pencil. I use the color Sable and naturally fill in my brows. I don't do too much to my brows, just fill in here and there. The spooly at the end of the pencil is great because it brushes your brows out and shapes them. If you're looking for a natural way to fill in brows without making them look like "Instagram brows" this is the best. Brows should definitely look effortless and not drawn on. Also, this pencil lasts forever!
Suzette G.
Suzette G.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is the best eyebrow pencil I've ever tried, and I've tried many. It is a bit expensive, but worth every penny. I was especially pleased with the fact that I put it on everyday and it lasted me approximately ten months. This pencil looks totally natural and is easy to use if you're a beginner. I do not pencil in my eyebrows, just fill in missing areas, and they do not look fake or drawn in whatsoever. I love the little comb/brush thing at the end to give my brows a final brush through when I'm done. Excellent! I have used the shade Sable for some time and I think that color is most flattering for my brow color.
Emily R.
Emily R.
I use this every single day!! It is so good!! It doesn't make my brows look fake or to dark, it makes them look just right!! I would recommend this for anyone who like natural looking brows that still look good.
deborah s.
deborah s.
Jackson Hts, NY
I love this pencil, I have the same for two years and I use it often and the duration is very good. I sleep with this and I wake up the same. I recommend
Sayli T.
Sayli T.
Beauty Junkie Expert
GAME changer. I have so much trouble finding a way to make my thin arched brows look good with out making it look fake and this is my golden ticket. That light color just adds the fullness without making it look bad!!!
Omaha, NE
Is this a good product for the brows?
Jeannett R.
Jeannett R.
Is it really worth it?
Omaha, NE
Is this a good product for the brows?
Melissa S.
Melissa S.
Southbury, CT
Is there a shade that will work on a natural redhead?
Guyenanh D.
Guyenanh D.
Oakdale, MN
Beauty Junkie Expert
Does the blonde shade have a red tinge to it? Because whenever I put it on my eyebrows, it comes off a bit red and not so much of a cool blonde :/