BY LANCÔME

Turn sparse, barely-there brows into ones that appear fabulously full. This dual-ended brow pencil and brush shape, shade and groom for a perfectly polished look every time. The silky-soft, long-wearing formula of this all-in-one-essential is easy to apply and smoothes on blendable color that always looks natural.

• Polymethyl Methacrylate

• How do you sharpen it? I'm almost out of the color and I ...2 Answers
  • I love these. What's your favorite, this or Goof Proof?2 Answers
  • Jfuejd1 Answers
Lancôme Le Crayon Poudre Powder Pencil for the Brows
  • "I love this pencil. It matches my brows perfectly and doesn't wear off. Glides on easy for the perfect polished look." in 26 reviews
  • "This is the top dog of brow pencils i have tryed so many different kinds in search for somthing very suttel and natural looking, i dont want crazy looking painted on brows , this pencil glides on like a powder and kind of turns to powder once applyed , end result very easy going natural looking brows !" in 8 reviews
  • "It's worth a pretty penny but trust me when I say you'll absolutely love this product natural looking and long lasting " in 5 reviews
Rachel H.
Philadelphia, PA
I used this product many times for my sparse eyebrows that don't seem to grow. I use it to fill in and lengthen them and it lasts. Though it is a bit pricey the pencil lasts a long time. I get compliments quite often.
Ashleigh I.
This eyebrow pencil is nice and I like that it has the attached brush, especially good for travel because i don't have to take an extra eyebrow brush. However, I prefer to use powder because it looks more natural and seems to last longer and wear better.
Samaria F.
Greensboro, NC
I absolutely love all things Lancome and this is no exception! The color is true to my brows and the application is seamless. It is a breeze in the morning and the quality is much better than others I have tried. Well worth the $25 and it lasts forever.
Melissa V.
Wrentham, MA
Review for: Natural Blonde more...
Lancomes brow pencils are one of the best out their and so underrated. I am a make up artist and any time I use these on a client they are dying to know what I just used. They glide on and blend in with the hair so naturally.
Katie H.
Greensboro, NC
Review for: Taupe more...
Once I learned how to use the product, I am more convinced this product is amazing. The color is accurate to the description although I could use a darker color (dark brown hair and brows)
Madison B.
Los Angeles, CA
THIS! This pencil is by far the best, most natural color matching eyebrow pencil I have yet to find. Fabulous in every way, besides that you have to sharpen it, the built in brush is awesome for brushing stray hairs.
Nice S.
Three Rivers, CA
Absolutely love this. It defines my eyes without looking too intense. Perfect for everyday use. I also have this in black and I love it just as much. Pricey but really worth it!
Kim T.
I use this to fill, not to draw the shape of my eyebrows. I find that because this acts like more a pencil, I can only define eyebrows when it is sharp. Great touch up though!
Quynh P.
Spartanburg, SC
I really like this. I had seen reviews on it prior to buying it was was really hoping for good results. I love the ease of use and the brush on the end blends well to create more natural looking brows.
The color is perfect and I am in love with the brush, but I'm beginning to realize that my unruly brows need more love and deserve a full brow kit. This is a great product for on the go if your brows are already shaped and set. I'll still never leave home without it.
Joselyne P.
Omaha, NE
Is this a good product for the brows?
Jeannett R.
Is it really worth it?
Joselyne P.
Omaha, NE
Is this a good product for the brows?
Melissa S.
Southbury, CT
Is there a shade that will work on a natural redhead?
Guyenanh D.
Oakdale, MN
Does the blonde shade have a red tinge to it? Because whenever I put it on my eyebrows, it comes off a bit red and not so much of a cool blonde :/