BY LANCÔME

Turn sparse, barely-there brows into ones that appear fabulously full. This dual-ended brow pencil and brush shape, shade and groom for a perfectly polished look every time. The silky-soft, long-wearing formula of this all-in-one-essential is easy to apply and smoothes on blendable color that always looks natural.

• Polymethyl Methacrylate

• How do you sharpen it? I'm almost out of the color and I need to ...2 Answers
  • I love these. What's your favorite, this or Goof Proof?2 Answers
  • Jfuejd1 Answers
Lancôme Le Crayon Poudre Powder Pencil for the Brows
  • "This is the top dog of brow pencils i have tryed so many different kinds in search for somthing very suttel and natural looking, i dont want crazy looking painted on brows , this pencil glides on like a powder and kind of turns to powder once applyed , end result very easy going natural looking brows !" in 8 reviews
  • "It's worth a pretty penny but trust me when I say you'll absolutely love this product natural looking and long lasting " in 5 reviews
The color is perfect and I am in love with the brush, but I'm beginning to realize that my unruly brows need more love and deserve a full brow kit. This is a great product for on the go if your brows are already shaped and set. I'll still never leave home without it.
Willow T.
Birdsboro, PA
I loved the way this allowed me to really control the shape of my eye brows. I don't like how the brush that it comes with kind of moves he powder around and outside of the lines that you drew for your brows and at the end of the day the lines don't look as sharp.
Britni Rose G.
Memphis, NY
It's a great eyebrow pencil that looks natural- not waxy or shiny looking. It's a power pencil, meaning it give a natural look without feeling heavy. It's super opaque and absolutely gorgeous.
Karmin C.
Denver,CO
It is such a useful product because it came with a eyebrow brush and I use this for other peoples makeup but it always worked the best thing is they have different colors it glides perfectly and I totally recommend this,and of course it is soo natural!
Mac W.
Great pencil for the brows. I honestly don't use the brush on the end since my brows are so thin to begin with.
I've found cheaper brands that do the same thing.
Melissa A.
Grand Jct, CO
Don't let the name Le Crayon fool you, this pencil truly is a powder, unlike the cheaper brands which ARE like crayons. The quality of this product more than makes up for the price.
Cheryl T.
Lake Stevens, WA
This product works well. But its expensive compared to so many other brands that make these and give off similar results. I wouldn't spend this much money just for my eyebrows.
Mandy W.
Schaumburg, IL
One of the best eyebrow pencil I've bought! Its a perfect match color without being too dark or too light. it blends smoothly and the brush ends makes it convenient too!
Amy T.
Lockport, IL
I appreciated how easy this was to use. You do not need a heavy hand to get the color to fill in which was nice, but it is not very long lasting. It will rub off easily
Jackie G.
Marble, PA
I use Lancome eye shadow and brow pencil almost exclusively. This particular brow pencil works very well and is worth the price, doesn't go on cakey making you look odd.
Joselyne P.
Omaha, NE
Is this a good product for the brows?
Jeannett R.
Is it really worth it?
Joselyne P.
Omaha, NE
Is this a good product for the brows?
Melissa S.
Southbury, CT
Is there a shade that will work on a natural redhead?
Guyenanh D.
Oakdale, MN
Does the blonde shade have a red tinge to it? Because whenever I put it on my eyebrows, it comes off a bit red and not so much of a cool blonde :/