Lancôme Le Crayon Poudre Powder Pencil for the Brows uploaded by Rosie O.Lancôme Le Crayon Poudre Powder Pencil for the Brows uploaded by hejer t.Lancôme Le Crayon Poudre Powder Pencil for the Brows uploaded by Elizabeth W.

BY LANCÔME

Lancôme's all-in-one essential for natural-looking, beautiful brows.At one end: a powder pencil to color-correct and contour. At the other: a handy brush to blend and groom for soft, subtly defined brows.

• How do you sharpen it? I'm almost out of the color and I need to ...2 Answers
  • I love these. What's your favorite, this or Goof Proof?2 Answers
  • Jfuejd1 Answers
Lancôme Le Crayon Poudre Powder Pencil for the Brows
  • "This is the top dog of brow pencils i have tryed so many different kinds in search for somthing very suttel and natural looking, i dont want crazy looking painted on brows , this pencil glides on like a powder and kind of turns to powder once applyed , end result very easy going natural looking brows !" in 8 reviews
  • "It's worth a pretty penny but trust me when I say you'll absolutely love this product natural looking and long lasting " in 5 reviews
Elena R.
It works well, providing long-lasting natural results, but it's too pricey!
Kalia Y.
Fairfield, CA
Give eyebrow a natural look and easy to apply. not chalky and doesn't smear off throughout the day. awesome buy!!
Karla C.
Los Angeles, CA
They leave my eyebrows so perfect
Sharray L.
Tracy, CA
I recently changed my hair color from black back to brown and was looking for a new brow pencil. I searched high and low for the right color and came upon this awesome pencil and fell in love. The coverage is great and not too heavy and the brush on the end blends the color really well leaving a great finish. I plan and buying many more in the future!
christie p.
Expensive for a eyeliner..
Jordan
Plano, TX
I really do like this eye brow pencil, the only thing is, is that since it is such a soft pencil, it dulls pretty quickly.
Angelique D.
Oakland Park, FL
I really liked having this pencil. Convenient when you're on the go.
Alexandra G.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Leaves them looking all natural
Marcela P.
Glen cove, NY
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love that it stays on most of the day, and it really comes in nice shades!
Rose J.
Columbus, GA
On my oily skin, this pencil stays in place and doesn't budge. I used it daily and it lasts me 6-8 months. Creamy. Glides on.
Joselyne P.
Omaha, NE
Is this a good product for the brows?
Jeannett R.
Is it really worth it?
Joselyne P.
Omaha, NE
Is this a good product for the brows?
Melissa S.
Southbury, CT
Is there a shade that will work on a natural redhead?
Guyenanh D.
Oakdale, MN
Beauty Junkie Expert
Does the blonde shade have a red tinge to it? Because whenever I put it on my eyebrows, it comes off a bit red and not so much of a cool blonde :/