Lancôme Le Crayon Poudre Powder Pencil for the Brows uploaded by Rosie O.Lancôme Le Crayon Poudre Powder Pencil for the Brows uploaded by hejer t.Lancôme Le Crayon Poudre Powder Pencil for the Brows uploaded by Elizabeth W.

BY LANCÔME

Lancôme's all-in-one essential for natural-looking, beautiful brows.At one end: a powder pencil to color-correct and contour. At the other: a handy brush to blend and groom for soft, subtly defined brows.

• How do you sharpen it? I'm almost out of the color and I need to ...2 Answers
  • I love these. What's your favorite, this or Goof Proof?2 Answers
  • Jfuejd1 Answers
Lancôme Le Crayon Poudre Powder Pencil for the Brows
  • "This is the top dog of brow pencils i have tryed so many different kinds in search for somthing very suttel and natural looking, i dont want crazy looking painted on brows , this pencil glides on like a powder and kind of turns to powder once applyed , end result very easy going natural looking brows !" in 8 reviews
  • "It's worth a pretty penny but trust me when I say you'll absolutely love this product natural looking and long lasting " in 5 reviews
Sonia C.
Sonia C.
Riverside, CA
GREAT EYE PENCIL
Samaria F.
Samaria F.
Greensboro, NC
Beauty Junkie Expert
I absolutely love all things Lancome and this is no exception! The color is true to my brows and the application is seamless. It is a breeze in the morning and the quality is much better than others I have tried. Well worth the $25 and it lasts forever.
Christian C.
Christian C.
Waco, TX
Most amazing eyebrow pencil I have ever used. I have tried many brands from high end to drugstore and I am obsessed with this one.
Amy T.
Amy T.
This pencil blends so well,and I love that it has a lil Brush on the end. Great for making your eyebrows natural. Expensive but worth it
Cameryn
Cameryn
Marrero, LA
I use this product everyday for my brow,s love it alot.
Willow T.
Willow T.
Birdsboro, PA
I loved the way this allowed me to really control the shape of my eye brows. I don't like how the brush that it comes with kind of moves he powder around and outside of the lines that you drew for your brows and at the end of the day the lines don't look as sharp.
Emily R.
Emily R.
I use this every single day!! It is so good!! It doesn't make my brows look fake or to dark, it makes them look just right!! I would recommend this for anyone who like natural looking brows that still look good.
Cheryl T.
Cheryl T.
Seattle, WA
This product works well. But its expensive compared to so many other brands that make these and give off similar results. I wouldn't spend this much money just for my eyebrows.
Lesley H.
Lesley H.
Toms River, NJ
Beauty Junkie Expert
I truly love this product! Smooth application and realistic color. The application is also long-lasting! Great product!
Diana V.
Diana V.
Boca Raton, FL
I've been using this pencil for years now and it's still one of the best ones. The color match is perfect it gives great coverage and is an excellent value for the money. I will definitely continue to purchase this product!
Omaha, NE
Is this a good product for the brows?
Jeannett R.
Jeannett R.
Is it really worth it?
Omaha, NE
Is this a good product for the brows?
Melissa S.
Melissa S.
Southbury, CT
Is there a shade that will work on a natural redhead?
Guyenanh D.
Guyenanh D.
Oakdale, MN
Beauty Junkie Expert
Does the blonde shade have a red tinge to it? Because whenever I put it on my eyebrows, it comes off a bit red and not so much of a cool blonde :/