BY LANCÔME

Turn sparse, barely-there brows into ones that appear fabulously full. This dual-ended brow pencil and brush shape, shade and groom for a perfectly polished look every time. The silky-soft, long-wearing formula of this all-in-one-essential is easy to apply and smoothes on blendable color that always looks natural.

• Polymethyl Methacrylate

• How do you sharpen it? I'm almost out of the color and I ...2 Answers
  • I love these. What's your favorite, this or Goof Proof?2 Answers
  • Jfuejd1 Answers
Lancôme Le Crayon Poudre Powder Pencil for the Brows
  • "I love this pencil. It matches my brows perfectly and doesn't wear off. Glides on easy for the perfect polished look." in 26 reviews
  • "This is the top dog of brow pencils i have tryed so many different kinds in search for somthing very suttel and natural looking, i dont want crazy looking painted on brows , this pencil glides on like a powder and kind of turns to powder once applyed , end result very easy going natural looking brows !" in 8 reviews
  • "It's worth a pretty penny but trust me when I say you'll absolutely love this product natural looking and long lasting " in 5 reviews
Kristyn M.
Durham , NC
I love this eye brow pencil! It is so easy to apply! Once you apply it, the brush smooths everything out and makes it look incredibly natural. You should ask the make-up counter to recommend a color for you. I would have never thought I should use "natural blonde" (I have brown hair) but it is the perfect shade!
Waverly P.
Anniston, AL
I love mine. I have trichotillomania so I don't have any eyebrows but I use this eyebrow pencil to draw them on and they look really nice. Still learning how to shape them but I like. Only thing is you have to sharpen it.
Catherine O.
Schenectady, NY
This is the top dog of brow pencils i have tried so many different kinds in search for somthing very suttel and natural looking, i don't want crazy looking painted on brows , this pencil glides on like a powder and kind of turns to powder once applyed , end result very easy going natural looking brows !!
Lauren P.
Review for: Natural Blonde more...
This product was perfect for my eyebrow color and was very affordable. The packaging was small and it met all of my expectations. The first time I used this product I fell in love with it. I would recommend to others.
Emily L.
I have very VERY blond eyebrows that never show up on camera. This pencil that is almost a perfect match for my hair color which is a personal plus.
I have had a bit of an issue in which I end up sweating it off during strenuous activities.
Brittany M.
Monongahela, PA
Review for: Mahogany more...
I think the quality of the product is great but there are good alternatives out there. Sephora's brow pencil is my favorite and about half the price. I like Lancôme but I'll be sticking with Sephora.
Barbara R.
Allen, TX
This pencils works really well, it has a dual ended application with smudger. I find the pigmentation perfect for applying a naural eye look. Another awesome job Lancome!!!
Jasmine N.
I have been using this product for over 7 years. I really think it's pretty fool proof. It's the easy of a pencil without the harsh lines because it's not like an eyeliner it powder. You can "draw" natural looking hairs in and the spoolie on the end smooths it all out.
Laura M.
Greenville, SC
This is a great product for a soft or a really defined brow. It lasts all day, even through heat and humidity without running down my face. I love when you can use a product with minimum effort and maximum color payoff.
Diana V.
Boca Raton, FL
I've been using this pencil for years now and it's still one of the best ones. The color match is perfect it gives great coverage and is an excellent value for the money. I will definitely continue to purchase this product!
Joselyne P.
Omaha, NE
Is this a good product for the brows?
Jeannett R.
Is it really worth it?
Joselyne P.
Omaha, NE
Is this a good product for the brows?
Melissa S.
Southbury, CT
Is there a shade that will work on a natural redhead?
Guyenanh D.
Oakdale, MN
Does the blonde shade have a red tinge to it? Because whenever I put it on my eyebrows, it comes off a bit red and not so much of a cool blonde :/