Lancôme Le Crayon Poudre Powder Pencil for the Brows uploaded by Rosie O.Lancôme Le Crayon Poudre Powder Pencil for the Brows uploaded by hejer t.Lancôme Le Crayon Poudre Powder Pencil for the Brows uploaded by Elizabeth W.

BY LANCÔME

Lancôme's all-in-one essential for natural-looking, beautiful brows.At one end: a powder pencil to color-correct and contour. At the other: a handy brush to blend and groom for soft, subtly defined brows.

• How do you sharpen it? I'm almost out of the color and I need to ...2 Answers
  • I love these. What's your favorite, this or Goof Proof?2 Answers
  • Jfuejd1 Answers
Lancôme Le Crayon Poudre Powder Pencil for the Brows
  • "This is the top dog of brow pencils i have tryed so many different kinds in search for somthing very suttel and natural looking, i dont want crazy looking painted on brows , this pencil glides on like a powder and kind of turns to powder once applyed , end result very easy going natural looking brows !" in 8 reviews
  • "It's worth a pretty penny but trust me when I say you'll absolutely love this product natural looking and long lasting " in 5 reviews
Cierra C.
Rockmart, GA
This is one of the best eyebrow pencils I have used in a long time. Your able to smooth and shape then in all at the same time!
Julie Z.
San Francisco, CA
Gives you a very neat precise look. Works well.
Chelsea L.
Atlanta, GA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love this eye pencile! this is one of the most natrual looking penciles ive used. and i love the added spooly at the end!
Mollie W.
Pittsford, NY
Realllly great for eyebrows. It's very easy to blend and the brush helps a lot. It's great for shaping too.
Kristyn M.
Durham, NC
I love this eye brow pencil! It is so easy to apply! Once you apply it, the brush smooths everything out and makes it look incredibly natural. You should ask the make-up counter to recommend a color for you. I would have never thought I should use "natural blonde" (I have brown hair) but it is the perfect shade!
Jenna M.
Aurora, CO
Love this brow pencil works perfect for me
Elena R.
It works well, providing long-lasting natural results, but it's too pricey!
Danielle F.
Studio City, CA
Easy to use, does the job!
christie p.
Expensive for a eyeliner..
Rachel H.
Philadelphia, PA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I used this product many times for my sparse eyebrows that don't seem to grow. I use it to fill in and lengthen them and it lasts. Though it is a bit pricey the pencil lasts a long time. I get compliments quite often.
Joselyne P.
Omaha, NE
Is this a good product for the brows?
Jeannett R.
Is it really worth it?
Joselyne P.
Omaha, NE
Is this a good product for the brows?
Melissa S.
Southbury, CT
Is there a shade that will work on a natural redhead?
Guyenanh D.
Oakdale, MN
Beauty Junkie Expert
Does the blonde shade have a red tinge to it? Because whenever I put it on my eyebrows, it comes off a bit red and not so much of a cool blonde :/