Lancôme Le Crayon Poudre Powder Pencil for the Brows uploaded by Rosie O.Lancôme Le Crayon Poudre Powder Pencil for the Brows uploaded by hejer t.Lancôme Le Crayon Poudre Powder Pencil for the Brows uploaded by Elizabeth W.

BY LANCÔME

Lancôme's all-in-one essential for natural-looking, beautiful brows.At one end: a powder pencil to color-correct and contour. At the other: a handy brush to blend and groom for soft, subtly defined brows.

• How do you sharpen it? I'm almost out of the color and I need to ...2 Answers
  • I love these. What's your favorite, this or Goof Proof?2 Answers
  • Jfuejd1 Answers
Lancôme Le Crayon Poudre Powder Pencil for the Brows
  • "This is the top dog of brow pencils i have tryed so many different kinds in search for somthing very suttel and natural looking, i dont want crazy looking painted on brows , this pencil glides on like a powder and kind of turns to powder once applyed , end result very easy going natural looking brows !" in 8 reviews
  • "It's worth a pretty penny but trust me when I say you'll absolutely love this product natural looking and long lasting " in 5 reviews
Barbara R.
Barbara R.
Allen, TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
This pencils works really well, it has a dual ended application with smudger. I find the pigmentation perfect for applying a naural eye look. Another awesome job Lancome!!!
Aish T.
Aish T.
Albany, NY
Review for: Brunet
Red undertones weird doesn't look good . Not the best texture or the best way to do brows . Would go with something else
Sara H.
Sara H.
Pico Rivera, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Transform, barely-there brows into fuller, natural-looking arches with this brow pencil. This dual-ended pencil and brush let you shape, shade, and groom arches to give them subtle definition every time. Its ultra-soft, long-wearing formula has the look of a powder with the ease of a pencil that delivers effortless, perfect brows
Talar A.
Talar A.
Torrance, CA
Review for: Expert Eye Brows Mahagany
Brown eye liner is great! It gives your eyes a little pop. Its a subtly pop for your eyes! People will think, "Wow! Where did she get her eye liner?!"
Christian C.
Christian C.
Waco, TX
Most amazing eyebrow pencil I have ever used. I have tried many brands from high end to drugstore and I am obsessed with this one.
Kim T.
Kim T.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I use this to fill, not to draw the shape of my eyebrows. I find that because this acts like more a pencil, I can only define eyebrows when it is sharp. Great touch up though!
Willow T.
Willow T.
Birdsboro, PA
I loved the way this allowed me to really control the shape of my eye brows. I don't like how the brush that it comes with kind of moves he powder around and outside of the lines that you drew for your brows and at the end of the day the lines don't look as sharp.
Emily R.
Emily R.
I use this every single day!! It is so good!! It doesn't make my brows look fake or to dark, it makes them look just right!! I would recommend this for anyone who like natural looking brows that still look good.
The color is perfect and I am in love with the brush, but I'm beginning to realize that my unruly brows need more love and deserve a full brow kit. This is a great product for on the go if your brows are already shaped and set. I'll still never leave home without it.
Diana V.
Diana V.
Boca Raton, FL
I've been using this pencil for years now and it's still one of the best ones. The color match is perfect it gives great coverage and is an excellent value for the money. I will definitely continue to purchase this product!
Omaha, NE
Is this a good product for the brows?
Jeannett R.
Jeannett R.
Is it really worth it?
Omaha, NE
Is this a good product for the brows?
Melissa S.
Melissa S.
Southbury, CT
Is there a shade that will work on a natural redhead?
Guyenanh D.
Guyenanh D.
Oakdale, MN
Beauty Junkie Expert
Does the blonde shade have a red tinge to it? Because whenever I put it on my eyebrows, it comes off a bit red and not so much of a cool blonde :/