Jeannett R.
Mia D.
Mia D.
Nicholasville, KY
2 years, 9 months ago
Most definitely! This product is great! They also have a brow gel that you can use to put on top of this if you are concerned about fall out or smearing.
Stephanie W.
Stephanie W.
Honolulu, HI
3 years, 3 months ago
Yes! I swear by this product. Its amazing and lasts forever
Melissa S.
Melissa S.
Spokane, WA
5 years ago
Yes! I think it's worth every penny. It's not like a normal pencil at all...it's very powdery, hence the name. Mine has lasted me almost 2 years & I'm still using it every day!
Nina T.
Nina T.
Goodyear, AZ
5 years, 1 month ago
If you can somehow find it on sale, yes. Personally, I would not pay $20 for a brow pencil. I do use this particular one though because it was the only thing I needed at the time when I was trying to get the Lancome bonus bag. It has lasted me quite a while though since I only use it for going out and when I'm going to take pictures that day, so I've had it for over a year now. Once it's done, I'll probably try for a cheaper alternative.
Erica U.
Erica U.
Los Angeles, CA
5 years, 1 month ago
I don't think you have to spend more than $10 for a brow shader. Find a matte eyeshadow close to the shade of your eyebrows or a shade lighter and use that instead. If you prefer a pencil, wet n wild sells pencils marked for both eyeliner and eyebrow use.
Gabrielle O.
Gabrielle O.
Syracuse, NY
Way overpriced!
Alexandra D.
Alexandra D.
Pincourt, Quebec
5 years, 1 month ago
Yes but if you're short on budget i wont recommendit even though its the best
Kate S.
Kate S.
Baldwin, NY
5 years, 1 month ago
No, it's good but you can get the same effect from Maybelline or revlon.
Kaylie P.
Kaylie P.
Kansas City, MO
5 years, 1 month ago
No...there are others with better prices
Diana V.
Diana V.
Boca Raton, FL
5 years, 1 month ago
Yes is a really great product. I do recommended