Jeannett R.
Jeannett R.

Is it really worth it?
Mia D.
Mia D.
Jan. 26, 2015, 12:10 p.m.
Most definitely! This product is great! They also have a brow gel that you can use to put on top of this if you are concerned about fall out or smearing.
Stephanie W.
Stephanie W.
Aug. 2, 2014, 3:47 a.m.
Yes! I swear by this product. Its amazing and lasts forever
Melissa S.
Melissa S.
Nov. 16, 2012, 7:32 p.m.
Yes! I think it's worth every penny. It's not like a normal pencil at all...it's very powdery, hence the name. Mine has lasted me almost 2 years & I'm still using it every day!
Nina T.
Nina T.
Oct. 16, 2012, 8 p.m.
If you can somehow find it on sale, yes. Personally, I would not pay $20 for a brow pencil. I do use this particular one though because it was the only thing I needed at the time when I was trying to get the Lancome bonus bag. It has lasted me quite a while though since I only use it for going out and when I'm going to take pictures that day, so I've had it for over a year now. Once it's done, I'll probably try for a cheaper alternative.
Erica U.
Erica U.
Oct. 8, 2012, 6:01 p.m.
I don't think you have to spend more than $10 for a brow shader. Find a matte eyeshadow close to the shade of your eyebrows or a shade lighter and use that instead. If you prefer a pencil, wet n wild sells pencils marked for both eyeliner and eyebrow use.
Gabrielle O.
Gabrielle O.
Oct. 6, 2012, 11:20 p.m.
Way overpriced!
Alexandra D.
Alexandra D.
Oct. 5, 2012, 6:03 p.m.
Yes but if you're short on budget i wont recommendit even though its the best
Kate S.
Kate S.
Oct. 5, 2012, 3:23 p.m.
No, it's good but you can get the same effect from Maybelline or revlon.
Kaylie P.
Kaylie P.
Oct. 5, 2012, 3:18 p.m.
No...there are others with better prices
Diana V.
Diana V.
Oct. 5, 2012, 12:20 p.m.
Yes is a really great product. I do recommended
Elena R.
Elena R.
Oct. 4, 2012, 10:39 p.m.
It's good but you can always find a cheaper option. I prefer mineral brow powders
Antonya D.
Antonya D.
Oct. 4, 2012, 4:06 p.m.
This particular product not really, but there are many other things that can be used to give your brows a groomed look. Even just using a matte eye shadow that is 2 shades lighter if your brows are dark to black to 2 shades deeper if your brows are very light.
Dr. G M.
Dr. G M.
Oct. 4, 2012, 3:57 p.m.
Yes if you want defnined brows and don't want to pay for department store brand pencils

Join Now