Lancôme Le Crayon Poudre Powder Pencil for the Brows
Turn sparse, barely-there brows into ones that appear fabulously full. This dual-ended brow pencil and brush shape, shade and groom for a perfectly polished look every time. The silky-soft, long-wearing formula of this all-in-one-essential is easy to apply and smoothes on blendable color that always looks natural.
- Polymethyl Methacrylate
- Dimethylimidazolidinone Rice Starch
- Distarch Phosphate
- Diethylhexyl Sodium Sulfosuccinate
- Argilla / Magnesium Aluminum Silicate
- Peg-4 Montanate
- Hydroxypropyl Cyclodextrin
- Aqua / Water / Eau
- Sodium Methylparaben
- Sodium Propylparaben
- Imidazolidinyl Urea
- Ppg-2 Methyl Ether
- Ethylene/Methacrylate Copolymer
- Isopropyl Titanium Triisostearate
- Ci 77491 / Ci 77499 / Ci 77492 / Iron Oxides
- Ci 77891 / Titanium Dioxide
- Ci 77163 / Bismuth Oxychloride
Top Questions See all 65 Q&A
- "I love this pencil. It matches my brows perfectly and doesn't wear off. Glides on easy for the perfect polished look." in 26 reviews
- "This is the top dog of brow pencils i have tryed so many different kinds in search for somthing very suttel and natural looking, i dont want crazy looking painted on brows , this pencil glides on like a powder and kind of turns to powder once applyed , end result very easy going natural looking brows !" in 8 reviews
- "It's worth a pretty penny but trust me when I say you'll absolutely love this product natural looking and long lasting " in 5 reviews
I tried this pencil first on one of my playdays at sephora where I go in with a clean face and just try everything to my hearts content. I mean who doesn't want a sephora store as their makeup box from time to time.
I love lancome as a brand. At first I thought they were kind of an old lady brand that really had nothing unique to offer but in the last two years they've really stepped their game up and its given me the opportunity to try and buy some of their more long lived products. And this is one of them.
The pencil is a bit pricy but it is pretty unique. It's got the look of a powder so it looks super natural while filling in sparse areas without looking drawn in while still having the ability to define because it is a pencil.
Now this isn't your uber skinny pencil like the precisely my brow at all but with a good sharpening before each brow you can get a beautiful defined brow that looks like it's all naturally yours and isn't that what we all want? To be naturally pretty? I mean I go full glam daily because I have a passion for makeup art but if I can make something look naturally drop dead gorgeous I'm going to and thats why I go with a natural brow with a slight arch. It's just pretty.
This pencil allows you to be just pretty without looking too done up with crazy instabrows in the harsh light of day (because let me tell you, sunshine and fleurescent lights are not at all forgiving to those crazy looking over drawn brows).
I definitely recommend that everyone at least try this pencil. If you already know you love natural brows I think you will really like this.
My only qualms about it are the price but it does have a ton of product compared to product weight of other high end pencils. And to be honest I'm extremely and excruciatingly oily. It's abnormal really. Like wash my face and an hour later I'm slick and filling up 3 large blotting sheets oily. So this didn't last but a couple hours on me. Because of this I wouldn't recommend it to anyone with extreme oily skin unless you dont mind touching up constantly.
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos