Lancôme Le Crayon Poudre Powder Pencil for the Brows uploaded by Rosie O.Lancôme Le Crayon Poudre Powder Pencil for the Brows uploaded by hejer t.Lancôme Le Crayon Poudre Powder Pencil for the Brows uploaded by Elizabeth W.

BY LANCÔME

Lancôme's all-in-one essential for natural-looking, beautiful brows.At one end: a powder pencil to color-correct and contour. At the other: a handy brush to blend and groom for soft, subtly defined brows.

• How do you sharpen it? I'm almost out of the color and I need to ...2 Answers
  • I love these. What's your favorite, this or Goof Proof?2 Answers
  • Jfuejd1 Answers
Lancôme Le Crayon Poudre Powder Pencil for the Brows
  • "This is the top dog of brow pencils i have tryed so many different kinds in search for somthing very suttel and natural looking, i dont want crazy looking painted on brows , this pencil glides on like a powder and kind of turns to powder once applyed , end result very easy going natural looking brows !" in 8 reviews
  • "It's worth a pretty penny but trust me when I say you'll absolutely love this product natural looking and long lasting " in 5 reviews
Elizabeth C.
Louisville, KY
Review for: Taupe
Ive noticed taupe is a pretty good general color to choose if youre not sure about your eyebrow color. If you know your brows aren't bleach blonde or black taupe will usually always work. That goes here too.
I tried this pencil first on one of my playdays at sephora where I go in with a clean face and just try everything to my hearts content. I mean who doesn't want a sephora store as their makeup box from time to time.
I love lancome as a brand. At first I thought they were kind of an old lady brand that really had nothing unique to offer but in the last two years they've really stepped their game up and its given me the opportunity to try and buy some of their more long lived products. And this is one of them.
The pencil is a bit pricy but it is pretty unique. It's got the look of a powder so it looks super natural while filling in sparse areas without looking drawn in while still having the ability to define because it is a pencil.
Now this isn't your uber skinny pencil like the precisely my brow at all but with a good sharpening before each brow you can get a beautiful defined brow that looks like it's all naturally yours and isn't that what we all want? To be naturally pretty? I mean I go full glam daily because I have a passion for makeup art but if I can make something look naturally drop dead gorgeous I'm going to and thats why I go with a natural brow with a slight arch. It's just pretty.
This pencil allows you to be just pretty without looking too done up with crazy instabrows in the harsh light of day (because let me tell you, sunshine and fleurescent lights are not at all forgiving to those crazy looking over drawn brows).
I definitely recommend that everyone at least try this pencil. If you already know you love natural brows I think you will really like this.
My only qualms about it are the price but it does have a ton of product compared to product weight of other high end pencils. And to be honest I'm extremely and excruciatingly oily. It's abnormal really. Like wash my face and an hour later I'm slick and filling up 3 large blotting sheets oily. So this didn't last but a couple hours on me. Because of this I wouldn't recommend it to anyone with extreme oily skin unless you dont mind touching up constantly.
Suzette G.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is the best eyebrow pencil I've ever tried, and I've tried many. It is a bit expensive, but worth every penny. I was especially pleased with the fact that I put it on everyday and it lasted me approximately ten months. This pencil looks totally natural and is easy to use if you're a beginner. I do not pencil in my eyebrows, just fill in missing areas, and they do not look fake or drawn in whatsoever. I love the little comb/brush thing at the end to give my brows a final brush through when I'm done. Excellent! I have used the shade Sable for some time and I think that color is most flattering for my brow color.
Portia M.
Powell, OH
I have been using these brow pencils for years and will never switch to another product!! I have very thick brows that need a little help due to some bald spots from scars and this helps to cover them up perfectly.  It is very natural looking, easy to apply, and lasts me a long time.  I don't necessarily use this product to draw on my brows because I have big enough brows to begin with so I mainly use this product to fill them in.  Once I put it on I never have to reapply throughout the day.  They look just as good by the end as the did in the beginning.  What's nice about this product too is that it has a built in brush to tame your brows before putting on the pencil.  Like I said in the beginning I will never switch to another pencil this is it!!
Amena Y.
Artesia, CA
This is definitely one of the best eyebrow pencils I've used. It's a crayon powder pencil. I use the color Sable and naturally fill in my brows. I don't do too much to my brows, just fill in here and there. The spooly at the end of the pencil is great because it brushes your brows out and shapes them. If you're looking for a natural way to fill in brows without making them look like "Instagram brows" this is the best. Brows should definitely look effortless and not drawn on. Also, this pencil lasts forever!
Saglara O.
Hilo, HI
Beauty Junkie Expert
Easy to use, very blendable for natural looking brow. But I found myself without brows in like 4 hours... so you definitely need to use brow gel or brow primer to hold color in place. Other than that it does good job 👌 very nice selection of colors too.
Sayli T.
Beauty Junkie Expert
GAME changer. I have so much trouble finding a way to make my thin arched brows look good with out making it look fake and this is my golden ticket. That light color just adds the fullness without making it look bad!!!
Waverly P.
Anniston, AL
I love mine. I have trichotillomania so I don't have any eyebrows but I use this eyebrow pencil to draw them on and they look really nice. Still learning how to shape them but I like. Only thing is you have to sharpen it.
Amie M.
Dracut, MA
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is a heart product to have in your makeup bag. It's one of those pencils that no matter what they come out with next, you'll always fall back to this one! Goes on smooth, lasts all day, great pigmentation, need I go on? Definitely a five stars in my book!!!
Emily R.
I use this every single day!! It is so good!! It doesn't make my brows look fake or to dark, it makes them look just right!! I would recommend this for anyone who like natural looking brows that still look good.
Marcela T.
Palo Alto, CA
Review for: Taupe
I love this product. It is super pigmented if compare with the same product by Benefit in my opinion. The color is perfect to me. The negative part is the price, I think this product is expensive and you can find a similar product a little bit cheaper.
Joselyne P.
Omaha, NE
Is this a good product for the brows?
Jeannett R.
Is it really worth it?
Joselyne P.
Omaha, NE
Is this a good product for the brows?
Melissa S.
Southbury, CT
Is there a shade that will work on a natural redhead?
Guyenanh D.
Oakdale, MN
Beauty Junkie Expert
Does the blonde shade have a red tinge to it? Because whenever I put it on my eyebrows, it comes off a bit red and not so much of a cool blonde :/