BY LANCÔME

Turn sparse, barely-there brows into ones that appear fabulously full. This dual-ended brow pencil and brush shape, shade and groom for a perfectly polished look every time. The silky-soft, long-wearing formula of this all-in-one-essential is easy to apply and smoothes on blendable color that always looks natural.

• Polymethyl Methacrylate

• How do you sharpen it? I'm almost out of the color and I need to ...2 Answers
  • I love these. What's your favorite, this or Goof Proof?2 Answers
  • Jfuejd1 Answers
Lancôme Le Crayon Poudre Powder Pencil for the Brows
  • "I love this pencil. It matches my brows perfectly and doesn't wear off. Glides on easy for the perfect polished look." in 26 reviews
  • "This is the top dog of brow pencils i have tryed so many different kinds in search for somthing very suttel and natural looking, i dont want crazy looking painted on brows , this pencil glides on like a powder and kind of turns to powder once applyed , end result very easy going natural looking brows !" in 8 reviews
  • "It's worth a pretty penny but trust me when I say you'll absolutely love this product natural looking and long lasting " in 5 reviews
Jenny C.
Review for: Sable more...
Expensive....it works well but not worth the price when compared to the amount of product you are getting. I've found a new product that works for me so I stopped buying this product. I wouldn't go out of my way to but this
Leila V.
Los Angeles
Review for: Sable more...
This was the very first eyebrow pencil I ever got in my life and I never went back. In the beginning it too me a while to not over do it. It’s highly pigmented and it covers very well, so if you don’t want really dark eyebrows you gotta be careful with it. The brush on the other ends helps a lot diffusing the product, which works wonders.
Elizabeth C.
Louisville, KY
Review for: Taupe more...
Ive noticed taupe is a pretty good general color to choose if youre not sure about your eyebrow color. If you know your brows aren't bleach blonde or black taupe will usually always work. That goes here too.
I tried this pencil first on one of my playdays at sephora where I go in with a clean face and just try everything to my hearts content. I mean who doesn't want a sephora store as their makeup box from time to time.
I love lancome as a brand. At first I thought they were kind of an old lady brand that really had nothing unique to offer but in the last two years they've really stepped their game up and its given me the opportunity to try and buy some of their more long lived products. And this is one of them.
The pencil is a bit pricy but it is pretty unique. It's got the look of a powder so it looks super natural while filling in sparse areas without looking drawn in while still having the ability to define because it is a pencil.
Now this isn't your uber skinny pencil like the precisely my brow at all but with a good sharpening before each brow you can get a beautiful defined brow that looks like it's all naturally yours and isn't that what we all want? To be naturally pretty? I mean I go full glam daily because I have a passion for makeup art but if I can make something look naturally drop dead gorgeous I'm going to and thats why I go with a natural brow with a slight arch. It's just pretty.
This pencil allows you to be just pretty without looking too done up with crazy instabrows in the harsh light of day (because let me tell you, sunshine and fleurescent lights are not at all forgiving to those crazy looking over drawn brows).
I definitely recommend that everyone at least try this pencil. If you already know you love natural brows I think you will really like this.
My only qualms about it are the price but it does have a ton of product compared to product weight of other high end pencils. And to be honest I'm extremely and excruciatingly oily. It's abnormal really. Like wash my face and an hour later I'm slick and filling up 3 large blotting sheets oily. So this didn't last but a couple hours on me. Because of this I wouldn't recommend it to anyone with extreme oily skin unless you dont mind touching up constantly.
Lucy L.
Lebanon
The pencil has very little pigment and it has to either be heated up or wetted to show much color. The bristles on the brush can get caught in the cap and be pushed down, ultimately making it useless for its intended purpose.
Alecaryelis J.
Review for: Chataigne more...
this crayon is also very practical, has a good stroke at the time of applying, having the comb on the bottom is very practical if you want to put your eyebrows, I can only recommend it nice. I recommend
Natalienatalie S.
Louisville
The BEST brow pencil out there!! The shade perfectly matches my lighter brow and skin tone. Lasts a long time and is easy to sharpen. Very high quality and worth the price. Only brow pencil i will buy!
Gabriela C.
Nashville
This is the most wonderful pencil ever, I just love the colors and the way it looks, so natural and since this one has the brush I don't need to have a bunch of stuff. Love it
Portia M.
Powell, OH
I have been using these brow pencils for years and will never switch to another product!! I have very thick brows that need a little help due to some bald spots from scars and this helps to cover them up perfectly.  It is very natural looking, easy to apply, and lasts me a long time.  I don't necessarily use this product to draw on my brows because I have big enough brows to begin with so I mainly use this product to fill them in.  Once I put it on I never have to reapply throughout the day.  They look just as good by the end as the did in the beginning.  What's nice about this product too is that it has a built in brush to tame your brows before putting on the pencil.  Like I said in the beginning I will never switch to another pencil this is it!!
Erica K.
Peoria, AZ
Review for: Chataigne more...
I had a choice between this brow pencil and the Anastasia brow gel, and I wish I would have chosen the brow gel. I had so many issues with this pencil. No matter how many times I sharpened it, it still was too thick for my brows. The powder would come off easily and I would end up making a mess when I would line my brown. I will probably never buy this again. I love Lancôme but I am not a gleam of this pencil.
Sayli T.
GAME changer. I have so much trouble finding a way to make my thin arched brows look good with out making it look fake and this is my golden ticket. That light color just adds the fullness without making it look bad!!!
Joselyne P.
Omaha, NE
Is this a good product for the brows?
Jeannett R.
Is it really worth it?
Joselyne P.
Omaha, NE
Is this a good product for the brows?
Melissa S.
Southbury, CT
Is there a shade that will work on a natural redhead?
Guyenanh D.
Oakdale, MN
Does the blonde shade have a red tinge to it? Because whenever I put it on my eyebrows, it comes off a bit red and not so much of a cool blonde :/