Lancôme Le Crayon Poudre Powder Pencil for the Brows uploaded by Elizabeth W.Lancôme Le Crayon Poudre Powder Pencil for the Brows uploaded by Diana V.
6 colors available

BY LANCÔME

Lancôme's all-in-one essential for natural-looking, beautiful brows.At one end: a powder pencil to color-correct and contour. At the other: a handy brush to blend and groom for soft, subtly defined brows.

• How do you sharpen it? I'm almost out of the color and I need to fi...1 Answers
  • I love these. What's your favorite, this or Goof Proof?1 Answers
  • Jfuejd1 Answers
Lancôme Le Crayon Poudre Powder Pencil for the Brows
  • "This is the top dog of brow pencils i have tryed so many different kinds in search for somthing very suttel and natural looking, i dont want crazy looking painted on brows , this pencil glides on like a powder and kind of turns to powder once applyed , end result very easy going natural looking brows !" in 8 reviews
  • "It's worth a pretty penny but trust me when I say you'll absolutely love this product natural looking and long lasting " in 5 reviews
Elizabeth W.
Elizabeth W.
Fort Mill, SC
Beauty Junkie Expert
Let me just say that I didn't start living until I discovered this pencil! I have hardly any hairs on my eyebrows, so I basically have to draw onto my skin. Anyone who has this problem knows that it's hard to find any crayon that doesn't darken throughout the day as your skin's natural oils come through.

The colors offered are very natural and the brush helps to lighten your brows if you put them on too heavy/too dark. The staying power of this is amazing. It wears 12+ hours. Fantastic if you need brows and don't want to make it look like yours are fake. A++ to Lancome for this!
Sara H.
Sara H.
Pico Rivera, CA
Transform, barely-there brows into fuller, natural-looking arches with this brow pencil. This dual-ended pencil and brush let you shape, shade, and groom arches to give them subtle definition every time. Its ultra-soft, long-wearing formula has the look of a powder with the ease of a pencil that delivers effortless, perfect brows
Jenny B.
Jenny B.
Mobile, AL
Review for: Expert Eye Brows Mahagany
This is one of my favorite brow pencils that I use. it goes on very easy and blends beautifully. I use the taupe color such is the most universal and natural looking.
I purchased it a Dillard's and it lasts about 5 to 6 months with everyday use. I have repurchased this item several times and would recommend this to everyone.
Kristine H.
Kristine H.
Severn, MD
This goes on very smoothly and it comes in many different shades, but this is NOT waterproof. It will smear off if you sweat, if anything touches it slightly, unlike SO MANY brow products out there that do not budge and lasts all day. This does not last all day unfortunately and it just isn't worth the price tag.
Emily V.
Emily V.
Glendale, CA
One of my absolute favorite beauty products. A must have whenever I travel or go anywhere. Fills in some small areas of thinning in my brow and lasts forever! I love the brush on the end and the way that the pencil applies--not too pointy and sharp. Looks very natural.
Dahlia M.
Dahlia M.
Review for: Natural Blonde
Love this eyebrow pencil! Really creamy and goes on super easy. Like the fact that it has a brush on the end to brush your eyebrows hair to the direction you wish. Stays on all day just wish it wasn't that expensive lol but other than that will defiantly repurchase :)
Melissa V.
Melissa V.
Wrentham, MA
Review for: Natural Blonde
Lancomes brow pencils are one of the best out their and so underrated. I am a make up artist and any time I use these on a client they are dying to know what I just used. They glide on and blend in with the hair so naturally.
Laura M.
Laura M.
Greenville, SC
This is a great product for a soft or a really defined brow. It lasts all day, even through heat and humidity without running down my face. I love when you can use a product with minimum effort and maximum color payoff.
Lauren P.
Lauren P.
Review for: Natural Blonde
This product was perfect for my eyebrow color and was very affordable. The packaging was small and it met all of my expectations. The first time I used this product I fell in love with it. I would recommend to others.
Brittany M.
Brittany M.
Monongahela, PA
Review for: Expert Eye Brows Mahagany
I think the quality of the product is great but there are good alternatives out there. Sephora's brow pencil is my favorite and about half the price. I like Lancôme but I'll be sticking with Sephora.
Omaha, NE
Is this a good product for the brows?
Jeannett R.
Jeannett R.
Is it really worth it?
Omaha, NE
Is this a good product for the brows?
Melissa S.
Melissa S.
Southbury, CT
Is there a shade that will work on a natural redhead?
Guyenanh D.
Guyenanh D.
Oakdale, MN
Beauty Junkie Expert
Does the blonde shade have a red tinge to it? Because whenever I put it on my eyebrows, it comes off a bit red and not so much of a cool blonde :/