Lancôme Le Crayon Khôl EyeLiner uploaded by Nicolly F.Lancôme Le Crayon Khôl EyeLiner uploaded by sandi t.

BY LANCÔME

Create a sensual, intense eye look with ease. This smudgy, creamy-smooth eye pencil delivers a dose of decadent color that glides on effortlessly and blends beautifully. In an instant, eyes are perfectly lined, defined and contoured for a smoldering effect that’s absolutely irresistible.

Ingredients

C10-18 Triglycerides, Behenyl Alcohol, Talc, Isopropyl Myristate, Stearalkonium Hectorite, Silica, Propylene Carbonate, Tocopherol, Ascorbyl Palmitate, [+/- May Contain / Peut Contenir, Ci 75470 / Carmine, Ci 77000 / Aluminum Powder, Ci 77007 / Ultramarines, Ci 77163 / Bismuth Oxychloride, Ci 77491, Ci 77492, Ci 77499 / Iron Oxides, Ci 77510 / Ferric Ferrocyanide, Ci 77742 / Manganese Violet, Ci 77891 / Titanium Dioxide, Mica]

• Is this Lancome eyeliner be Le Crayon Kohl one of the best liners...1 Answers
Buy on Lancôme
Sylvia N.
I received a mini version of Black Lapiz as part of a Lancome GWP. The color of the pencil is a pretty blue-black color, and I had expected the actual product to be the same. The eyeliner itself is more plain navy, and less subtle, especially if you - like me - only wear black or brown eyeliner.  It's still a nice color if that's what you're looking for, but just know that the product does not match the color of the packaging.

As a kohl, it's meant to be smudgy, so it's not going to stay a defined line. And when it does smudge, the color fades fast. Womp womp. You can probably get a similar drugstore product for cheaper.
Jennifer G.
Santa Ana, CA
This eyeliner from Lancôme didn't work for me. It's not worth the money also I got this in the shade black coffee it is very pigmented but it didn't last long I had to reapply it for every 10 minutes and doesn't last all day.
Megan N.
Cincinnati, OH
I received this product free from L’Oreal. I will say that this is the easiest pencil eyeliner to apply that I have ever owned. I will absolutely be keeping this product in my makeup bag. Will also be recommending.
Kayla V.
Gahanna, OH
Use this product daily! I love how easy the formula glides on my eye lids and water line. During the day my eye liner doesn't budge either. It doesn't run on the bottom lash line either. Great investment
Melissa F.
Saint Albans, WV
The pencil I have looks more like a slate gray, rather than black. But it's pretty creamy and applies nicely. However it does smudge quite easily. A bit expensive for my liking, but not bad.
Candice S.
Argyle TX
My favorite eyeliner. I usually have issues with eyeliner rubbing off or ending up around my eyes during the day, and this is the first liner I found that didn't do that! Plus it lasts me forever.
Louisa S.
This is my go to pencil eyeliner. It stays in place all day and does not smudge unless you actually smoke it out with a brush. It glides on very easily and you have full control, and it's much easier to use if you're a beginner at eyeliner. I highly recommend this product for everyday use and definitely recommend for special occasion use.
Renee B.
Chesterfield, MO
This is my daily go-to eyeliner! It's easy to apply and goes on smooth. The best part is that it lasts all day! If I apply it darker in the evening, I can wake up the next day and it's still on! The pencil lasts me at least 3 months, usually longer, so it's really not that expensive. I suggest using the Lancôme sharpener since it fits perfectly. I highly recommend this eyeliner!
Valentina F.
I was expecting a lot more from lancome. it applies easily, but smudges quickly and the tip of the pencil never remains perfectly sharpened. it so annoying i feel like every time I use it, I waste tons of product. the pros is the color comes out vibrantly, and beautifully it just doesn't last as I expected!!!
Becca G.
Westfield, NJ
I've been using this eyeliner since I was 13, I'm 23 now. (Not the same stick, of course). It's a great liner to use in the waterline. It lasts long and it glides on smoothly. For someone who is just starting to do their make-up, this is a great beginner eyeliner. It also great for people who have been doing their make-up for years.
Madeline C.
Oak Lawn, IL
Is this Lancome eyeliner be Le Crayon Kohl one of the best liners for non-fading and stayproof waterline or are there others?