BY LANCÔME

Create a sensual, intense eye look with ease. This smudgy, creamy-smooth eye pencil delivers a dose of decadent color that glides on effortlessly and blends beautifully. In an instant, eyes are perfectly lined, defined and contoured for a smoldering effect that’s absolutely irresistible.

C10-18 Triglycerides, Behenyl Alcohol, Talc, Isopropyl Myristate, Stearalkonium Hectorite, Silica, Propylene Carbonate, Tocopherol, Ascorbyl Palmitate, [+/- May Contain / Peut Contenir, Ci 75470 / Carmine, Ci 77000 / Aluminum Powder, Ci 77007 / Ultramarines, Ci 77163 / Bismuth Oxychloride, Ci 77491, Ci 77492, Ci 77499 / Iron Oxides, Ci 77510 / Ferric Ferrocyanide, Ci 77742 / Manganese Violet, Ci 77891 / Titanium Dioxide, Mica]

• Is this Lancome eyeliner be Le Crayon Kohl one of the bes...1 Answers
  • I've found that, with pencil liners, "dust" or residue fr...2 Answers
  • Will you pick this liner over a store brand?6 Answers
Lancôme Le Crayon Khôl EyeLiner
  • "I have this one for more than 3 years it used to be my favorite eyeliner but now after 3 years i think its normal that the quality changed🙈🙈 its very easy to use with a ģreat lovely black its great to apply on the lower side of the high laches it will gave your laches more volume (a great hack) it last long time without clumping and stay clean, this pencil had helped me a lot Big thanks !! i recommend it ! 😫👍💖" in 39 reviews
  • "LOVE! It is the first eyeliner ive owned that stays on your waterline all day!" in 25 reviews
  • "I love this. It goes on so nicely and doesn't smudge, stays put all day (even on a red eye flight). I just love the soft silky feel and easy application. " in 8 reviews
Sarah G.
houston, tx
I have used this eyeliner in the color black coffee for years!! It’s perfect for that earth tone Smokey eye. It’s not black but it’s not really your typical brown. The only negative I have to say, which is why I gave it 4 stars is that it doesn’t work well on your water line and it can collect in your inner corner. But if you want a smudged out look instead of a sharp line it does beautifully. It goes on so easily and smooth. Not to mention it will last you FOREVER!!! The pencil is so long it’s crazy. You can’t beat the price for the amount of product you get.
Zaneta O.
Fresh Meadows, NY
This eyeliner is very expensive when compared to some other comparable brands and for the price point I would expect it to perform miracles. Sadly it doesn't impress very much. It's not nearly as good as Lancome's non-sharpening liners and while it does last a while it feels a little dry to me. I have to use a lighter on the tip every single time to get it to apply smoother. I made the switch to liquid or marker lines and I don't regret my decision one bit.
Sona S.
Raleigh, NC
I got this eyeliner because it is very smooth, a nice brown, and easy to smudge. But this does have some setbacks. It doesn't stay in place which is needed at times you know? Especially when it is hot out and you touch your eye and come back with eyeliner on your hand- then you're like ugh I just ruined my look. So yeah it is way too easy to come off. Not so pigmented and a bit too creamy. especially for the price- would not buy again.
Jen G.
Boston
This stuff is expensive ($28), but hear me out. My eyes look bloodshot if I don’t wear something for sensitive eyes, especially on my water line. When I was a tween my mom let me use this eyeliner, and I’ve been purchasing it on my own ever since. I don’t think I’ll ever change
Danielle P.
Crown Point, IN
Lancôme is one of the best products on the market. I don’t think there is any product of there’s that I’ve tried that I didn’t like. This little beauty it’s easy to apply, lasts all day and I’ve I’ve never really had a problem with it smudging.
Mary R.
I was very skeptical about trying something outside of my Stila Stay All Day® Waterproof Liquid Eye Liner, but my mom gave me this and I just love how natural this looks on the eye. From always using a liquid eyeliner, it took me some time to get used to a pencil, but when I did, it looked really good. The formula is so smooth. The eyeliner looks so good. You can play it down for everyday wear and play it up for "going out on the town" looks. Great eyeliner!
Jomarie S.
Orlando, FL
This eyeliner is the bomb! It is BLACK and it is really pigmented, which is super important to me because I can’t stand bad liner. Best part is, there’s no fallout, which is great because no body likes raccoon eyes!
Brooke R.
Silver Spring, MD
I love this pencil eye liner and have used it when I started putting on makeup when I was 15 years old. I'm now 23 and I still have remained faithful to this amazing pencil eye liner. I highly recommend this eye liner because it stays in place and it doesn't irritate my eye like other pencil eye liners do. I have bought this time and time again and it will continue to be my favorite.
Mira M.
Lake Stevens
I use the black lapis which turns out to be more of a blue then a black. Are use the eyeliner only on the inside bottom of my eyelid to create a deeper Eye look. I’ve been using this pencil for years and I will continue to do so for years and because I only use it in that small spot it last me a very long time
Allycakes B.
Coral Springs, FL
I was gifted this eyeliner by Lancome and instantly feel in love with it! It is literally so easy to apply and lasts all day with little to no touch ups needed. I love how long this product lasts as well. You definitely get what you pay for with this product! It's been my go-to eyeliner for the past 2 years and I highly recommend it!
Earnestine P.
Will you pick this liner over a store brand?
Jennifer W.
Cambridge, MA
I've found that, with pencil liners, "dust" or residue from the pencil will start falling on my lower lash line even when I've only lined my upper lid. How do I prevent that?
Madeline C.
Oak Lawn, IL
Is this Lancome eyeliner be Le Crayon Kohl one of the best liners for non-fading and stayproof waterline or are there others?