BY LANCÔME

Create a sensual, intense eye look with ease. This smudgy, creamy-smooth eye pencil delivers a dose of decadent color that glides on effortlessly and blends beautifully. In an instant, eyes are perfectly lined, defined and contoured for a smoldering effect that’s absolutely irresistible.

Ingredients

C10-18 Triglycerides, Behenyl Alcohol, Talc, Isopropyl Myristate, Stearalkonium Hectorite, Silica, Propylene Carbonate, Tocopherol, Ascorbyl Palmitate, [+/- May Contain / Peut Contenir, Ci 75470 / Carmine, Ci 77000 / Aluminum Powder, Ci 77007 / Ultramarines, Ci 77163 / Bismuth Oxychloride, Ci 77491, Ci 77492, Ci 77499 / Iron Oxides, Ci 77510 / Ferric Ferrocyanide, Ci 77742 / Manganese Violet, Ci 77891 / Titanium Dioxide, Mica]

• Is this Lancome eyeliner be Le Crayon Kohl one of the bes...1 Answers
  • I've found that, with pencil liners, "dust" or residue fr...2 Answers
  • Will you pick this liner over a store brand?6 Answers
Lancôme Le Crayon Khôl EyeLiner
  • "I have this one for more than 3 years it used to be my favorite eyeliner but now after 3 years i think its normal that the quality changed🙈🙈 its very easy to use with a ģreat lovely black its great to apply on the lower side of the high laches it will gave your laches more volume (a great hack) it last long time without clumping and stay clean, this pencil had helped me a lot Big thanks !! i recommend it ! 😫👍💖" in 39 reviews
  • "LOVE! It is the first eyeliner ive owned that stays on your waterline all day!" in 25 reviews
  • "I love this. It goes on so nicely and doesn't smudge, stays put all day (even on a red eye flight). I just love the soft silky feel and easy application. " in 8 reviews
Sarah G.
Katy
I have used this eyeliner in the color black coffee for years!! It’s perfect for that earth tone Smokey eye. It’s not black but it’s not really your typical brown. The only negative I have to say, which is why I gave it 4 stars is that it doesn’t work well on your water line and it can collect in your inner corner. But if you want a smudged out look instead of a sharp line it does beautifully. It goes on so easily and smooth. Not to mention it will last you FOREVER!!! The pencil is so long it’s crazy. You can’t beat the price for the amount of product you get.
zaneta o.
Fresh Meadows, NY
Review for: Lancôme Le Crayon Khol - Brown more...
This eyeliner is very expensive when compared to some other comparable brands and for the price point I would expect it to perform miracles. Sadly it doesn't impress very much. It's not nearly as good as Lancome's non-sharpening liners and while it does last a while it feels a little dry to me. I have to use a lighter on the tip every single time to get it to apply smoother. I made the switch to liquid or marker lines and I don't regret my decision one bit.
Phoebe M.
Tampa, FL
Review for: Black Ebony more...
I received this product from a friend. I believe its waterproof. It is a simple black stick with a gold embossed logo. It goes on smoothly, sharpens easily, and creates a bold black look. It's great for all day long wear. Obviously it is a bit pricey, but at $26 it definitely doesn't break the bank. I highly recommend this product to those looking for an eyeliner that will last MONTHS, creates a beautiful bold look, and lasts all day!
Sona S.
Raleigh, NC
Review for: Lancome Le Crayon Khol Eye Liner for Women, # 03 Gris Bleu, 0.06 Ounce more...
I got this eyeliner because it is very smooth, a nice brown, and easy to smudge. But this does have some setbacks. It doesn't stay in place which is needed at times you know? Especially when it is hot out and you touch your eye and come back with eyeliner on your hand- then you're like ugh I just ruined my look. So yeah it is way too easy to come off. Not so pigmented and a bit too creamy. especially for the price- would not buy again.
Meghan L.
Lynchburg, VA
Review for: Black Ebony more...
I received this eyeliner in a holiday box a few years back. The color is true to a black ebony. If you are going for a dramatic look, this eyeliner will do the trick.

It is sometimes difficult to get the liner started. I have found that with pencil eyeliners in general. But once you get it started, it is striking on the eye.

It can be difficult to do winged looks, so definitely keep it sharp. It does smear as well so I always brush eyeshadow over the liner to keep it set.

Overall, it is definitely rich in color and more for the drama appeal. Otherwise, I would not wear this every day.
Marie X.
cleveland
Review for: Lancome Limited Edition Le Crayon Kohl more...
I have used this eyeliner multiple times , it wouldn’t be something I would buy , I was given it as a gift with purchase . It works for smudged looks , but runs on me otherwise . I feel it’s no different than a drugstore liner except more expensive
Danielle P.
Crown Point, IN
Review for: Lancome - Le Crayon Khol No. 583627 Black more...
Lancôme is one of the best products on the market. I don’t think there is any product of there’s that I’ve tried that I didn’t like. This little beauty it’s easy to apply, lasts all day and I’ve I’ve never really had a problem with it smudging.
Megan G.
Lancome is another brand that it makes great liners. I love their eyeliners and lip liners. They go on smoothly and they last as well as come in a variety of nice colors. I will probably always use pencil liners from Lancome.
Jomarie S.
Orlando, FL
Review for: Lancome - Le Crayon Khol No. 583627 Black more...
This eyeliner is the bomb! It is BLACK and it is really pigmented, which is super important to me because I can’t stand bad liner. Best part is, there’s no fallout, which is great because no body likes raccoon eyes!
Jill D.
MARTINEZ, CA
I’ve been using this for as long as I can remember. It’s great and I always keep in on hand. I’ve never had issues with it drying out or breaking like other brands. It’s got fear coverage and glides on.
Earnestine P.
Houston , TX
Will you pick this liner over a store brand?
Jennifer W.
E Palo Alto, CA
I've found that, with pencil liners, "dust" or residue from the pencil will start falling on my lower lash line even when I've only lined my upper lid. How do I prevent that?
Madeline C.
Oak Lawn, IL
Is this Lancome eyeliner be Le Crayon Kohl one of the best liners for non-fading and stayproof waterline or are there others?