Lancome Le Crayon Khôl

Le Crayon Khôl

Que pensez vous ??
Ce crayon noir est il bon?
Is this suitable for waterline and does it stay all day as mine slide into my tear ducts throughout the day?
Start your review of Lancome Le Crayon Khôl!
Katie K.
Excelsior, MN
Lancome Le Crayon Khôl uploaded by Katie K.
Review for: Black Coffee
Love this color! It’s the perfect dark brown. Almost black, but not quite so good for fair skinned, light hair like me. I use this everyday, it’s a staple in my makeup routine:)
Libna V.
Nampa, ID
Lancome Le Crayon Khôl uploaded by Libna V.
Review for: Black Ebony
Good quality. I recommend warming up first in hand. Yo should go over it with some black shadow, diffuse a little and it will look awesome for a long time!
Natalia S.
Oklahoma City, OK
Lancome Le Crayon Khôl uploaded by Natalia S.
Purchased at: Macy's
This eyeliner has the biggest weight I’ve ever seen in an eyeliner so far - 0.065oz (1.83g). I love it! Not only it applies nice and smooth, it also will last for a long long time. To me it’s sure worth its price!
Ola S.
Irvine, CA
Lancome Le Crayon Khôl uploaded by Ola S.
It’s easy to apply! I love this deep black color! I love the brand! I use Lancome Le Crayon Khôl a lot of years! #fairyofmakeup #lancome #lancomeeyeliner #eyeliner
Ani P.
Rockville, MD
Purchased at: Macy's
This is Lancome Le Crayon Khol 01 Noir eyeliner. It has an amazing black color and applies really well. It’s super smooth and an came as an sample with other lancome products. I love the quality and I would buy it again. Lancome Le Crayon Khôl
Megan F.
Lombard, IL
Lancome Le Crayon Khôl uploaded by Megan F.
Review for: Purple Dusk
After receiving a sample of Black Lapis and Black Ebony I got this product in shade Twirling Purple. I like this eye khol, but I do prefer liquid eyeliner to this product! Otherwise it looks great on and is long lasting! I probably would buy again, but if you’re looking for an eye pencil I think this product would be great!
Elizabeth R.
Aurora, CO
Lancome Le Crayon Khôl uploaded by Elizabeth R.
Purchased at: ULTA
Lancome Le Crayon Khol Eyeliner is dark. I use this for my eyebrows because it’s more dry not creamy enough for the eyes in my opinion. But I love it! It’s affordable and worth it’s price. I will definitely buy it again! Just again it’s more of a eyebrow pencil.
Christina G.
Birmingham, AL
Lancome Le Crayon Khôl uploaded by Christina G.
I always use a light colored pencil in my lower waterline. When I want to look more retro I use white abd this one is my favorite.
Candace E.
Ivins, UT
By far my favorite eye liner. I have sensitive eyes and it does not hurt or burn. It goes on really smooth and clean. Very easy to get the perfect line every time. A definate must have for all makeup collections.
Jenny S.
Cleveland, OH
Lancome Le Crayon Khôl uploaded by Jenny S.
Review for: Black Lapis
This is a great pencil eyeliner. The color is 602 black ebony. This eyeliner is long lasting and does not really smudge. It leaves a nice smooth finish and applies smoothly. I would definitely recommend and buy again!