BY LANCÔME

Today, Lancôme has appointed some of the greatest contemporary perfumers to pay homage to Lancôme’s founder, Armand Petitjean. The result is Maison Lancôme, a new collection of fragrances that so exquisitely touch upon and carry on Petitjean’s dream, and the essence of the House itself.

This new High Perfumery experience takes a creative stance: the very French art of blending. Each fragrance is crafted in the same manner that one composes a wine of the most superior grade (Grand cru), with a combination of varieties, origins, and extractions that are all specially selected according to precise criteria.

Lisa M.
Randolph, NJ
I received this as a gift and I love it! It has a soft light lavender scent. I don't like strong perfumes so this is perfect! So glad I received this from my husband. I highly recommend
Victoria L.
Shellman Bluff
Just purchased this from Lancôme.com without a sample. Pricey and I have purchased something similar with the same scent at the drugstore for $13.99
carine b.
Absolutely love it ! Smells so good and it's very very verry long lasting .... one of my favorite perfumes from lancome !