MakeupEyeMascaraLancôme
Lancome Lash Idole Mascara

Lancome Lash Idole Mascara

Lancome Idole Mascara helps to volumize the look of lashes, fanning lashes out. The feather light gel emulsion formula is formulated with white tea extract, leaving lashes appearing feeling light and feathery soft. The elastomer brush includes 360 micro-bristles in 90 different sizes. The inventive spoon brush reaches every lash for buildable looking volume, creating fanned out lashes. From Lancome. How do I use it: Apply to lashes. From Lancome. Includes:

Is this mascara worth the money ??
Is this product worth the price?
Has anyone used this mascara?? It’s my go to!!!
Start your review of Lancome Lash Idole Mascara!
How would you rate this product?
Fran R.
Roanoke, TX
Lancome Lash Idole Mascara uploaded by Fran R.
Purchased at: ULTA
I’m giving this a fair rating. I find that this separates my lashes but doesn’t make them look as lengthy as many other mascaras I’ve tried. The formula seems ok so maybe it’s the way the brush is designed that’s not giving me the look I expect. If you already have naturally thick and long lashes, then this mascara will give a more defined yet still natural look. However, if your lashes are thin like mine, it will do very little.
Jung C.
Port Isabel, TX
Lancome Lash Idole Mascara uploaded by Jung C.
First impression: defined, natural, fan-like lashes! This mascara is perfect for my daily day-time look. Of course, it meets the basic requirements of no smudge, no flakes. Just pair it with a couple neutral shades of eyeshadows and simple, clean wing eyeliners to emphasize your natural beauty. Don’t over do the eye look because this mascara is not so voluminous. If you like Glossier Lash Slick or Benefit Roller Lashes, try this one.Lancome Lash Idole Mascara [product:benefit-bene-tint-rose-tinted-lip-&-cheek-stain-125ml/04oz] Benefit dandelion brightening finishing powder deluxe travel size 0.12 oz 3.5gram Benefit Cosmetics Brow Pomade [product:dior-backstage-face-&-body-foundation]
Dianne S.
Orangeburg, NY
Lancome Lash Idole Mascara uploaded by Dianne S.
This is a pretty decent mascara with a unique curve to the wand but it just doesn’t reach the stars like Dior or Bobbi Brown for me. It goes on nicely but I get mascara on my upper eyelid while that’s never happened before. I’ll use this tube up but will not repurchase.
Skye O.
Lexington, KY
Lancome Lash Idole Mascara uploaded by Skye O.
Purchased at: ULTA
This is one of the best mascaras out on the market right now . Definitely my favorite Lancôme mascara that they’ve ever come out with . This is like my third tube lol . Would recommend to anyone wanting something simple but gives you a nice lift
Jillianne E.
Millsboro, DE
Lancome Lash Idole Mascara uploaded by Jillianne E.
I got this mascara a few months ago in my allure beauty subscription and I'm so in love! I've never been someone to even consider spending over $10 on a mascara until I started using this, now I'm like $26 is absolutely worth it 😂 it separates and lengthens my lashes to absolute perfection without a clump in sight, the difference this product makes is insanely noticeable.
Andrea C.
Portland, OR
Lancome Lash Idole Mascara uploaded by Andrea C.
I am a huge fan of Lancôme mascaras. The Idôle mascara gave instant lift and I didn’t notice any clump. The only reason that I am giving 4 stars is because I was expecting more volume. I was expecting a volume more like Hypnose Drama. * I received a free sample in exchange of my honest review.
Lisa Z.
Washington, DC
Lancome Lash Idole Mascara uploaded by Lisa Z.
I received this product free to test as part of Bzzagent program. I really loved the curved shape of the brush on this mascara. It was different than others and really gave your lashes a face lift. It gave your eye lid the illusion that it was lifting up which is great for an over 40 lady like myself needing that extra push. That being said I did find that the mascara itself was quite clumpy for a brand of this level, and it was the level of clump you would expect more so of a drug store brand. I had to swipe it through a tissue two times before each use and even then I still had some clumps that needed to be separated with a q tip. I found myself using the brush in other mascaras. If they could get a better formula with the brush I think I would purchase it, otherwise I would not.
Linda C.
Hagerstown, MD
Lancome Lash Idole Mascara uploaded by Linda C.
Makes my eyelashes long and not clumpy. Product is glossy black and stays put all day. Definitely will continue to purchase.
Roxanni D.
Virginia Bch, VA
Lancome Lash Idole Mascara uploaded by Roxanni D.
Purchased at: Sephora
#Storytime: Mini Better Than Sex Volumizing Mascara replaced Lancôme Hypnose Mascara as my favorite years ago. Never thought that anything else could come close to either one. Last week, to be able to get a Sephora luxe sample of something I can’t even remember🥺, The mini size of Lancome Lash Idole Mascara was purchased🤦🏽‍♀️ Wasn’t sure what to expect and tried it this morning. At first it didn’t seem like the first coat did much... then the realization came that the eyelashes were not only darker, Lash Idole had perfectly separated my eyelashes, they were not clumped together🤔. Then the next coat gave them extra length (if you saw my question about beauty disasters you know mine was cutting the lashes on the right eye😱). The third coat (I’m one of those) just seemed to brighten my eyes.... At the end of the workday there were no flakes, no clumps❤️ and the Fenty Beauty Flyliner Longwear Liquid Eyeliner that after two weeks of use was about to be described as not awesome😳 looked amazing and had not flaked at all! so maybe the liner wasn’t bad, but somehow the mascara (not sure how/why) was making it flake?🤔 At any rate❤️❤️🥰❤️❤️ and it will be my new favorite!
Germery D.
Bronx, NY
Lancome Lash Idole Mascara uploaded by Germery D.
Purchased at: Sephora
I feel like I’ve always had bad luck finding the right mascara for me I’ve tried some drugstore ones… didn’t like. Tried the pat McGrath… didn’t like. The Lancôme monseiur… that was ok tbh. The colourpop… def didn’t like it. But I think I finally found the mascara of my dreams, I got this sample from Sephora’s reward system or their gift with purchase option but wow this mascara literally gets all my eyelashes and curls them gives it volume and it holds. I really have no complains… getting the full size soon.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
lillie C.
il y a 2 mois
Dawn G. il y a 2 mois
No.. even when you want to put on a couple of more layers
xiomara V.
Deltona, FL
il y a 2 mois
Erika P. il y a 2 mois
I think it is more long than voluminous. 😊 That's at least how it looks at my lashes 😊
Alysha D.
Smartsville, CA
il y a 3 mois
Kara B. il y a 3 mois
I would go with lash idole. I personally still think definacils is the the best but that’s just me :) if you’re purchasing from a makeup counter in a department store they usually have samples you can ask for ( if you can’t decide and your purchasing something from them)