Lancôme
Lash Idôle Lash-Lifting & Volumizing Mascara 016 oz/ 5 mL

Lancôme Lash Idôle Lash-Lifting & Volumizing Mascara 0.16 oz/ 5 mL

A mascara that targets every single lash for instant lift, length, and fanned-out volume without clumps. Formulation Type: Volumizing, LengtheningHighlighted Ingredients: - White Tea Extract: An antioxidant-rich ingredient that conditions and cares for lashes. Ingredient Callouts: Free of mineral oil and sulfates SLS & SLES. What Else You Need to Know: This mascara has a curved wand that pushes up and fans out lashes for an open-eye effect with up to 24 hours of lasting power. 360 micro-size bristles grab and lengthen every lash from root to tip (no matter how small), while the lightweight gel formula leaves the lashes feathery soft-without flaking, clumping, or smudging.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Lancôme Lash Idôle Lash-Lifting & Volumizing Mascara 0.16 oz/ 5 mL!
1,635 reviews
Lancôme Lash Idôle Lash-Lifting & Volumizing Mascara 0.16 oz/ 5 mL uploaded by Becky S.
I recently received a travel size of this mascara from the company to try and felt it was good but not like lengthening Lancome Définicils High-Definition Mascara nor volumizing like Lancome Monsieur Big Volumizing Mascara . It worked best when I used the Lancôme Cils Booster XL Mascara Primer then alternated layers of this with tarte™ lights, camera, lashes™ 4-in-1 mascara . Before and after poc with nothing on top then the layers on bottom...
Pflugerville, TX
I love this mascara. I would normally spend less on a mascara but tried a travel size one and fell in love with it. It does not smuge, it last long, and doesn't get in your under eye. It leaves your lashes looking incredibly long and full. I love it and will definitely invest on the full size one.
Inola, OK
Lancôme Lash Idôle Lash-Lifting & Volumizing Mascara 0.16 oz/ 5 mL uploaded by becky M.
I love this!! I purchased this and fell in love! I have already purchased a back up for when this one runs low. I get length, volume and lift with this. It lasts allll day like a waterproof mascara but is easy to wash off when you decide to take it off. I wear contact lenses and I’m very picky about mascara.. this is the best I’ve tried and I’ve tried a lot!! Absolutely favorite mascara to date!! Highly recommend!!!![product:lancome-lash-idole-lash-lifting-&-volumizing-mascara-016-oz/-5-ml]
Beautiful mascara, right from the jump! I did not notice a scent to it and it seemed similar to the “clean” mascaras I’ve sampled. It separated lashes without clumps and did not flake throughout the day. I did, however, still need an eyelash curler to lift my wimpy lashes. Still a winner and will buy [product:lancome-lash-idole-lash-lifting-&-volumizing-mascara-027-fl-oz/8ml] again!
Flushing, MI
Lancôme Lash Idôle Lash-Lifting & Volumizing Mascara 0.16 oz/ 5 mL uploaded by Melissa B.
I did not think I would like this but i actually love it. it makes my lashes more voluminous. I curl my lashes twice and then apply a few layers. I do have to say, with Lancôme mascaras they do tend to make my eyes slightly itch. but other then that I really do like this mascara. the wand is curved and hugs the lashes nice . If you’re looking to try this mascara I’d suggest the travel size.
I love this mascara! It definitely met all of the claims that it had in the description and worked really nicely to lift, volumize and curl my lashes! It also held up really well during the day and didn’t flake or smudge!
Sault ste marie, ON
Lancôme Lash Idôle Lash-Lifting & Volumizing Mascara 0.16 oz/ 5 mL uploaded by Hilary R.
I really loved trying this mascara. It really made my lashed long and they looked great. There was a curl too and some volume. No flaking or chunks as well and looked great all day. I received as a sample but look forward to buying as my next mascara.
Barrie, ON
Lancôme Lash Idôle Lash-Lifting & Volumizing Mascara 0.16 oz/ 5 mL uploaded by Ina M.
I had the opportunity to sample Lancome’s Lash Idole mascara for free. Mascara is a must have in my every day beauty routine so I was excited to try this product out. I usually use drugstore mascara’s and this is one of the first luxury mascara’s that I have used. Firstly the packaging is very appealing. It is black and metallic pink and looks very luxurious. When you open the mascara you will notice a unique brush and bristles. It has an elastomer brush with micro bristles that is supposed to not cause clumping. This is actually one of the first things I noticed when I applied the mascara, usually if I try to apply a second coat I notice a lot of clumping but with this mascara I did not notice any clumping at all. I found the brush was also excellent and coating each individual lash very well lifting my lashes and creating an eye opening effect. The mascara also claims up to 24 hour wear. I applied it at the beginning of the day and even after rinsing my face I didn’t notice too much smearing and the mascara was still applied. A definite recommend for someone looking for an effective and longwearing mascara.
montreal
Lancôme Lash Idôle Lash-Lifting & Volumizing Mascara 0.16 oz/ 5 mL uploaded by Angela A.
I am totally obsessed with this clumpfree mascara as the name itself says it needs no explanation but I really want to say that this is really a game changer. It has made my eyes look fuller, thicker and longer. My eyes are big and it added a glance to my eyes more. I was complimenting myself after applying this mascara. What should I say about this holy mascara. Perfect in itself. It is long lasting, has a beautiful curvy wand like a sexy girl😜which lets you do an easy application.it is clump free. Dries fast without hassle application. It is easy to remove and needs no extra make up remover to do hard job.I just loved the formula and very light weight on eyes. I will highly recommend. Guys go grab one. I will definitely buy in the near future once I end up using my free sample sent.
Etobicoke , ON
I got this from #topbox circle and I love it I like the way it works for me and also does not stick and easy to use and remove

Looking for your answer?